There Are People On This Board Too Stupid To Understand What Trump Is Doing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkAx1YQT8fo
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/12/defense-ndaa-congress-manpads-syria.html
discord.gg/2Yaet8t
money.cnn.com/2017/03/30/news/trump-mexico-wall-bids/index.html
twitter.com/realAngeloGomez/status/850485368944181249
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in Government/Federal Reserve Scam/quotes_on_the_federal_reserve.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone knows hes deflecting from his terrible public policies

He's an idiot. He gave up his central policy.

It's over user. Stop trying to defend him, this is getting ridiculous.

Not really. He will ensure America gets BTFO for the NWO.

Good bye, idiots.

Half of Sup Forums is extremely slow... It'll take them a few days but they will eventually figure it out.

Since he kicked Bannon, not really.

Bowing to his kike masters? Nope, we all know that.

He doesn't even know what he is doing lad. Not to mention, Sup Forums is full of kids now.

care to explain this 4D chess move to me

i-it's ok guys! he's still /ourgoy/

camon user-sempaifam '5D' chess, no, 6d cheass!

Can't put a ban on the bannon

It was very clever how jews got Trump the nigger vote with the neurolinguistic shit in WWE. Everytime it showed him he was giving niggers $ which they always remember since white people actually look different that niggers do Time will tell what Trump is doing and not doing but it doesn't seem any different than Obama so far. Different words but not actions so far but I don't think people are going to keep making up excuses and magical thinking hamster wheels to defend him if the jews shit contines

like you

fuck offf /r/the_donald faggot

Expanding the war on terror to the next country on the list?

>civil war in Syria
>one side is in favor of the stable secular government who aren't a bunch of jihadists and actually grant protections to groups like christians
>the other side is a shadowy coalition of unknown entities, terrorist groups, ISIS, etc who want to turn Syria into a caliphate shithole and continue flooding europe with "refugees"
>hmm... which side should be side with?

M-muh 4D chess!

t. braindead trudeau voter

And yet he loves them just the same.

enlighten me

This makes it easier.

Taken from another thread:

PROS:
>Trump-Russia collusion is dispelled
>Strike claimed no casualties while convincing everyone that Assad received "retaliation" from big daddy USA
>Strike now justifies Russia giving Assad some better equipement
>Neocons and leftists no longer working against Trump in Congress
>Media no longer trying to subvert the masses
>Did not start an invasion
>Responded to a false-flag chemical attack with a fake strike
>Trump now can talk with Assad without being accussed of being in collusion with the Russians
>Satiated all the neo-cons war hunger without actually doing anything
>Now has all NATO nations onboard with him despite his criticisms of NATO

CONS:
>Droves of supporters are upset because of Trump's anti-intervention promises and small government spending promises
>Strike was really expensive
>Mass confusion on Sup Forums

>He's an idiot. He gave up his central policy.

pretty obvious they told him whats what, he's a cuck now, just forget ever getting anything from him, he'll probably enact new firearms legislation in honor of Sandy Hook now

>he hit an airbase that was bombing ISIS and Al Qaeda
>he asked congress to let him give anti-air defense to ISIS and Al Qaeda

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HE IS DOING THAT IS TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

>Still thinking Trump is anti-Israel

You people are hopeless.

>Literally sucking bibi's cock

>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HE IS DOING THAT IS TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

he's doing whatever the fuck he's told so him and his family don't get shot

This is some emperor's new clothes shit.

>y-yeah he's totally playing 4d chess haha I'm so smart because um I totally understand that he's just PRETENDING to be a neo-con

Please keep posting this in every thread. I'm so sick of these fuckers

>fooled into voting for a 4th term of george bush

youtube.com/watch?v=EkAx1YQT8fo

>tfw he MEANT to not repeal obamacare
>tfw he MEANT to not ban muslims
>tfw he MEANT to not build the wall
>tfw he MEANT to not ban muslims again
>tfw he MEANT to kick out the only nationalist in his team and replace him with a jew
>tfw he MEANT to suck neocon cock

lol u fucking shills this is just classic 31234d chess, you really think a valid criticism of Trump exists? ha. Soros just deposited $0.02 to your account you SGW cucks. My president will MAGA and defeat the Muslims. Israel is the only good part of the middle east because it's not muslim. Go back to Bernie if you think Trump doesn't kick ass when he needs too

To sacrifice your ideals for something as petty as life. Shameful.

I get what he's doing but it's a risky and will alienate pretty much all his supporters if the situation escalates
people are sick of fucking around in the middle east

This could be the case

I guess there is no one in the ehole Continent strong enough to fight against the jews, perphaps only the Cubans

Wow you're a retard
The airbase is insignificant, and the "anti-air defense" was granted without Trump's request before he became president in december 2016. It was organized by McCain.

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/12/defense-ndaa-congress-manpads-syria.html

>While the language in the annual defense bill also creates restrictions on the provision of the controversial weapons, it represents a win for Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain, R-Ariz., a fervent advocate of helping the rebels resist President Bashar al-Assad and his Russian and Iranian allies. The Senate is expected to pass the bill next week.

>literally anyone could of shooped this

links or fuck off back to plebbit

I met Trump the other day. I was out playing basketball with my friend, and he came up and asked if he could shoot some hoops with us. We all were so happy he was there and wore our trump hats to play. I was going towards the basket when Trump pulled my hat over my head and slammed me into it. He proceeded to make a goal and asked if I was ok saying "you're a pretty sweaty guy". My friends started laughing at me and started calling me a wetback. I had the ball again and trump stuck his leg out and tripped me. He then threw the ball in my face and made another goal. He walked over and said "what's wrong little guy? can't handle the wall?". I told him these move he was making were illegal but he punched me in the face and said "I'm the fucking president I can do whatever I want to". While I was lying on the ground, he lit my trump hat on fire and put it in my pants. He said "you'll be fine the sweat will put it out" He asked his secret service agents to break down my door and grab a sandwich from my fridge. They came back and said there were no premade sandwiches so they just put the whole fridge on the back of his limo and left.

Fuck drumb

So what are you trying to say? We shouldn't complain about him doing the exact wrong thing then? We should now support jewish wars and the continued outflow of "refugees" into Europe because ZOG is blackmailing trump?

>MUH 64D DREIDEL SPINNING

kek'd out loud m8

>b-but muh 4 dee chess

IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN!
*bombs syria*
5 DIMENSIONAL CHESS EVERYONE
*gets invaded*
NO ONE WORRY, ALL APART OF MY MASTER PLAN
*gets assassinated*

A couple kids dying and Trump kneejerks a $100 million attack on a sovereign Middle East nation Fills me with total confidence, user.

How will Trump respond to an actual terrorist attack that affects American children? Is Trump even making these big decisions anymore?

wait until he goes to war with iran and they launch all their missiles onto israel and 6 million of them die

>iran: YOU ATTACK US AND WE DESTROY ISRAEL!
>trump: no oh... *pushes button*

that's why it's 4d chess

For real.

What happened to maga? How is doing the bidding of Israel to force yet another fucking regime change which will only benefit them going to strengthen the US?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a guy whose father and himself got rich on the welfare state is in bed with the globalists.

It doesn't matter if Trump is pro-Israel or not. The government is much larger than Trump, and the government is overwhelmingly pro-Israel since they're one of our greatest allies

You should probably have laid out his plan in your post if you wanted to help clear it up.

>still thinking Trump is anti-Israel

There's a mole for Israel in the know.

CONGRATULATIONS RETARDS

You elected a Hillary plant. Now he's crashing this presidency so that no republican can ever win again. THANKS A LOT.

WOW

I'm

Going to enjoy having chelsea as our next president wtf fuck you guys. I thought trump was going to change things but i might as well put my chastity belt back on.

FUCK

You missed a big con.

If anything further happens, an involvement into the syrian situation became much more likely now.

Graham etc. are already calling for more.

he doesn't need to be anti-israel

he needs to be anti-immigrant to stop all the shitskins from south america invading us wrecking the demographic and start deporting them.

trump needs to start ww3 so he can get his agenda and destroy the leftist. i don't care about mudslimes or israel i need the marxism gone. the jews can be dealt with later

Mass confusion on pol is a pro. Stay in your fucking toes.

t.not an idealogue

>m-muh underwater Talisman
R_the dingleberry needs to go.

>There Are People On This Board Too Stupid To Understand What Trump Is Doing?
I am too stupid to understand what he is doing. Because from where I'm sitting it looks like he fell for some fake intelligence and then rashly acted against Americas interests. I must be fucking stupid because he looks like a fucking retard doing this shit.

muh 34757 D chess meme turns out the guys just a goof

Please just stop

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
Sup Forums WE HAVE FOUND THEM. INIT OFFENSIVE OFFENSIVE GO GO GO GO GO

Wow! NICE THREAD OP! GREAT WORK!
NO COMMENT ONLY A TITLE AND REACHING 60+ REPLIES! KEEP IT UP .02

+.03 GOYPOINTS FOR (((JEW)))

>le trump started WW3 to show the liberals that he's not a russian puppet xD

This is what Drumpfkins actually believe

we all knew trump was going to do impulsive shit. and yes he NEEDED to change the media obsession over stupid crap. everyone is being a bitch.

>started ww3

into the trash it goes.

>Fox reporting all of the demcucks praise over trumps actions
>politico calls us trumps troll army
>mcshitstain praise
>grahamhimbythedick praise
>god damn beautiful timeline fags

GUYS WE ARE BREAKING POL.
PUSH HARDER !
MODS TAKE LUNCH ON THE HALF HOUR! I WANT A NUCLEAR OPTION ACTIVE! GO GO GO GO POST NEW THREADS !!!!

>muh 4D chess

Trump knelt to the globalist masters. You aren't getting your wall either.

There are people on this board still unironically defending Trump after betraying the folks who didn't want to be in the middle east anymore.

There's no more chess. We've been duped.

tell me

money.cnn.com/2017/03/30/news/trump-mexico-wall-bids/index.html

There are few of us trying to see the long game through the fog.

Exactly. It'd be one thing to say it's just 4D chess and posturing if it was just words. But this shit really fucking happened. There's no defending it; it's solidly black and white. The only issue is that so many people have gotten so emotionally invested as Trump as a person (rather than simply supporting him because he was picking the right policies), and this causes them to flip out and make insane rationalizations about why this is perfectly okay, and why anyone that is vocal in their disapproval of this is actually a cuck

This.
To assume this just stops would be stupid.

Fucking hell. just nuke the site already,

There is no move. Unapologetic Trump supporters (spillover from The_Donald) are just using the faith defense like religious zealots. Anything that makes him look bad was an underwater interdimensional pawn sacrifice.

fighting false flags with false flags. i fucking love 4d chess.

He's doing the Jew's bidding.
It's obvious to everyone except MUH 100D CHESS idiots
It doesn't matter what his end goal is. He gave the Jew an inch. It's not going to get better from here

It's sad folks trying not to admit that we all memed in, after two years of work, another George Bush.

Fuck me I'm done with politics. The left is too radical to return to, and all sense of Non-Cuckservatism died the moment Spencer heiled Trump. Now we're back to Neo-Conservatism.

Heck only reason I'm still posting on Sup Forums is to have real discussion about my feelings towards this, rather than blinding my eyes on the Trump Train. I mean I'm still pissed about this.

wtf is this shit

>Hillshills think mindless support for a leader is how everyone views the world

Nah. If Trump continues to make moves indicating he's betrayed why he was supported in the first place, then he'll be called a lying snake. liberals failed to do that when Obama perpetuated more ME wars, droned/bombed thousands, enacted a more powerful surveillance state, etc all of which broke his campaign promises.

Was this a one-off thing to gain political capital? We'll see and judge. If Trump begins saying we need BOOTS ON THE GROUND and should take """"Syrian Refugees"""""" and we should support the Moderate Beheaders (terrorist networks) of Al-Nusra and ISIL in Syria then he can just fuck right off to suck on McCain's crusty flaccid old cock and finger Hillary's sandpapery barren crevice since he'd be doing the same shit those crooked old fucks want.

Syrian refugee destroys CNN, calls Hillary Clinton/liberals/media hypocrites, and PRAISES TRUMP.

twitter.com/realAngeloGomez/status/850485368944181249

He's not some grand strategist playing hyperdimensional chess. He's a rash and impulsive individual, and betrayed his supporters who didn't want our country engaged in any more pointless wars. He's not showing strength, merely recklessness

>picture of trumps face resting on the side of unseen African American mans thigh while his hand holds his head by the right side

He got

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

the discord where the shills are/were organizing.

This. How the fuck can Sup Forums defend him after he did a complete backflip on assad and LITERALLY ADOPTED HILLARY'S EXACT POSITION, TO AIRSTRIKE SYRIA?

And this is hot on the heels of him taking away internet privacy.

Are americans so fucking dumb they think a guy who supports the federal reserve is on their side? Do you believe trump over your founding fathers?

jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in Government/Federal Reserve Scam/quotes_on_the_federal_reserve.htm

But yes goy, some sand nigger nation that has no effect on america is the enemy. Not hollywood and not the federal reserve enslaving you!!

For the love of god tell me you're not all this stupid?

that's the stupidest goddamn thing i've ever seen. how is everyone on Sup Forums so fucking retarded as to not be aware of this happening?

>i don't care about mudslimes or israel i need the marxism gone. the jews can be dealt with later

kek

>taking away internet privacy
he didn't do that, it was already done, the only thing that bill did was let ISP's make money off of it, which I don't agree with but at least I don't have to pay as much for internet now
>adopted hillary's exact position
not quite, Hillary would have bombed multiple places and not just for show, we would be at war right now with her

>Syrian refugee
You mean tresspasser

This fucking autism is unbearable

fuck off, we hillshills now

praise hillary praise trump

Yes there are.
He made a sound tactical move.
He is NOT falling for fake info.
He warned Assad and putin beforehand hence empty airport.
Hence no damage to the airport.
He wins support from the left and they give him some leighway and he achieves little.
IT'S A FAKE RESPONSE TO A FAKE WARCRIME DONT YOU GET IT GUYS?
Come on.
I thought you knew 4d chess better than this.
ISIS attracted to the area since empty. We KNOW they are there, so do THE RUSSIANS.
ISIS grouped up ready to be killed.
>Like clockwork.
The shills are proven to be providing anti-trump propaganda now.
They tend to call pro trump statements reddit and say that hillary supported this.
REMINDER THAT THE LEFT DOES NOT KNOEW THE TRUTH.
THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND 4D CHESS.
HE PLAYED THEM LIKE A FIDDLE.
You guys are being played like a fiddle too.
Trump has NOT suddenly stopped playing 4d chess you mongoloids.
Keep trusting him.
Only STOP trusting trump if he launches a full scale ACTUAL war against assad and ONLY that. A fullscale war against the rebels for example is perfectly OK.

Either he believed garbage intelligence or he's deliberately lying to the people as a part of a Machiavellian strategy. It looks bad either way.

Reichstag fire, faggots
It's comin'
Then we can go ham on the muzzies

Bannon is not gone, hes "stepped down" from ONE echelon. he has CONFIRMED he still works in the same council FOR TRUMP.
He is NOT gone.

>i need the marxism gone. the jews can be dealt with later
Who do you think promotes the Marxism?