Why are there more anti-Trump shills on than usual? Is Sup Forums being raided?

Why are there more anti-Trump shills on than usual? Is Sup Forums being raided?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12698688
liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709
discord.gg/2Yaet8t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Trump is the shill, you fucking tard.

Consider my record corrected

No, the majority of us are starting to dislike him now. That's Occam's razor, faggot, he abandoned us.

Sup Forums is under constant raid 24/7.

Maybe Trump just made a mistake and is seeing the backlash from his less blind devotees?
Personally i don't really care one way or another, the way in which the guy goes about his business has the 'Doesn't really affect me' smell rubbed all over it.
Of course there's some effects, but even the botched nature of his missile strike in Syria just allows people here to just passively watch as the US sticks its face into yet another blender.
I mean in the past the Uk might've dragged us in by being a little american lapdog, but now their own voice has shrunk to a whimper so there's not even that option to drag us in anymore.

Why is Sup Forums so pissed about it? This is 4D chess. Trump was really sending a message to Kim Jong Un and China that he's not fooling around about the nuclear threat

He's not toppling Assad
He's not nation-building
He's not sending additional troops

Russian fags are out in force doing damage control.

Don't you have failed threads and forced memes to post, comrade?

yeah left Sup Forums and Syria General are shilling

Trump launched a couple of missiles, that doesn't mean he wants a war, there was multiple reasons for it

>there was multiple reasons for it
I would agree. Mostly, he wanted to send a message to North Korea, as I stated above

shut up stupid jew shills trump is playing ∞d chess obviously fuick

Because he lost somewhere between 25-40% of his base last night depending on which data you are looking at.

> muh shills

No, it became clear yesterday that Trump is another Neocon Jew puppet.

Literally 50% of Sup Forums dropped him today. 25% is hanging by a thread and the last 25% are hopeless idiots from r/The_Donald

it was a monumental betrayal.

>M-muh shills

Worthless fools.

>Hey vote for me if you don't want ww3
>Starts ww3

Trump is still cool with me. I agree with his actions. Been watching Sup Forums get invaded by shills since he took office. Their heads are on fire. I just usually lurk and ignore their bullshit but they have stepped it up.

And Clinton would have been knee deep in this same shit.

Views from the other timelines: they're the same.

Trump has surrounded himself with GoldmanSachs globalists, so now people are starting to realize the guy is a fraud.

Fucking kikes

Not bait.
Sup Forums is now pro-Assad board now.
If you don't like it fuck off back to plebbit

strawpoll.me/12698688

Trump betrayed us.

wrong pic fuck
but still relevant

fpbp

I wish I could get paid to not 100% be behind a guy

No one is being raided. Some of us here just happen to having critical thinking skills.

Time will tell what Trump and his administration end up doing in Syria. If he starts putting harder assets and using them against Assad I'll have given up hope.

yes. they looked for the first thing trump would do involving warfare and they jumped on this board like a neckbeard jumping on athiesm.

expect this to be the rest of the trump presidency. every little thing that happens
>OMG YOU HAPPY YOU VOTED FOR DRUMPF?? HAHAHAA LOOK WE WON
rinse and repeat

Yes, and that's why we're questioning the increase in shills.

Fuck off neocon globalist scum.

Who the fuck would fund people to hate jews, globalists, and neocons?

>everyone I don't agree with is a shill
You are the faggots who's raiding.

>>OMG YOU HAPPY YOU VOTED FOR DRUMPF?? HAHAHAA LOOK WE WON
Except that nobody says this, you dumb nigger. Everyone just feels betrayed.

The raids have never stopped, only intensified

hello trumpshill. Unfortunately for you Sup Forums is catching on.

No, Sup Forums just got redpilled hard by reality.

Trump is a zionist puppet and reddit faggots refuse to see it because they are newfags. They don't have the mental acuity oldfags have when using their jewdar. Trump is a shill, redditors are newfags and jidf is getting away with shilling yet again.

Yup. (((They))) are scared because Trump called their bluff on the false flag gas attack and now he's getting tons of praise for it from the establishment. They are trying to cut their losses by using it to divide his internet fan base.

If we stay united in support of Trump, it's a lose/lose for them.

>shills believe what they post

Definite newfag

no Trump just proved he's a bigger globalist shill then I thought.

>03/07/17
Yeah.

- The entire world is fully convinced Assad just used chemical weapons
- Even if we think it's a false flag, we can't rule it out
- Let's say US intelligence actually points to Assad
- An investigation would then provide the same answer, and lead to a strong demand for the removal of Assad, meaning also war with the Syrian Army, and indirectly Russia

Instead:

- He does no actual damage to Syrian armed forces, airport is backwater and insignificant, lots of airports.
- No war with Syria, Syria says it's an act of aggression, not an act of war, threatens an "IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN"
- He gets all the neocons and leftists off his back and they are now in a row sucking his dick - McCain, Pelosi, Schumer, New York Times, Netanyahu, dividing the leftists
- Still friends with Russia, what you see now is just posturing
- Completely ends the "MUH RUSSIANS" narrative, gets a lot of breathing space
- Bannon is still in, he was at the Xi Jinping meeting
- Cucks Obama, who claimed a "red line" but did nothing similar, and shows off US military power
- Pushes China to deal with North Korea, this was launched and shown on TV during Xi's visit

>Except that nobody says this, you dumb nigger. Everyone just feels betrayed.
did I say anyone says this outright? people imply it with how they talk. it's the obvious message the other side is spinning and if you don't want to admit that then fuck off to your own lala land.

>/leftypol/ is a safe space for dissenting opinions

I got banned for suggesting that the corrupt powers that be are deliberately pushing their political ideology and that is reason to be suspicious of it

That's irrelevant, answer the question.

since he won the primaries

nah syria is lol

So you're saying that we are shilling against Trump because the establishment love Trump now? Including the kikes and liberals?

>t. someone who posted JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSS on /leftypol/

This board would be a lot better if that tumor full of unfunny memes and obvious Kremlin shills /sg/ was excised. The shills there are so blatant they even know each other by name.

I did not name the Jew, I was talking about the corrupt deep state.

>it's the obvious message the other side
Oh fuck off, you niggerfaggot.
Sup Forums was never one person. You niggers and your shitty attempts of making shitty discord caps is the same shit as Sup Forums, /new/ and /n/ used to get raided by skype and msn groups.
If you have some actual facts to back up Trump's decision to make this strike, then do so.

59 tomahawks to be exact

I just did you goddamn cancer of society. Holy fuck. Is this your first time here? You think people are shilling for anti-globalism and genuinely believe what they are saying?

Not the whole establishment but enough of it to defuse the "RUSSIAN HACKING" meme

i'd rather see the Trump cultists fuck off

yea, the /syrian general/ cuckolds are all booty blasted they are alerting the other shills to spark up the proxies

its comical to let them know they are shit

This entire board was pro-Trump at one point.

The board didn't give two shits about Syria at any points.

>A white nationalist board is so obsessed with killing muzzies that they've now abandoned the literal middle finger to liberals to side with a muzzie warlord

This is like reverse purity spiraling. The world is collapsing in on itself.

do you have facts to go against it?

Yes

Ya think? ;>)

Major D&C attempts underway.

>Why is Sup Forums so pissed about it? This is 4D chess. Trump was really sending a message to Kim Jong Un and China that he's not fooling around about the nuclear threat
>He's not toppling Assad
>He's not nation-building
>He's not sending additional troops

Exactly!! it's mostly shills. Hordes of pathetic shills.

Hi leftypol, nice job getting that terminology in there! A+ for effort, you pass the glossary test!

Remember when we used to make fun of liberals for saying #NotAllMuslims and hating Donald Trump irrationally any time he does anything?

>Now we are the liberals

You mean before he was elected? I thought this was Sup Forums not r/the_donald

It's Putin and Assad bitches shilling.

>The board didn't give two shits about Syria at any points
Your new is showing faggot.

who could've guessed

>Sup Forums is one person and it represents my views
Lurk more, post less, newfag.

>Gas attack happens
>No investigation happens
>No proof of Assad doing it
>Everyone already put blame on Assad
>Everyone already knows how and when the bombs were dropped
Yes, this is totally legit and a good reason to attack Syria. It actually astonishes me that I have to explain this shit every time to someone.
Not to mention that this whole situation was reported by the White Helmets. A very "credible" source.
liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709

It's basically broken down into antiTrump leftists shilling for pol to turn on him and R the Donald Reddit neocon newfags shilling for George Soros globalist regime change against Assad.

Copy and paste this to kill them all.
>wasting US tax dollars
>getting into another pointless Middle East war
>helping the Saudis
>helping Israel
>helping ISIS
>herding shitskins into the west
>making globalist cucks richer

No context needed. It opposes both sides. Good luck and remember, always kill a traitor before an enemy.

/leftypol/ is trying to build up their self esteem after their recent humiliation.
They will get bored soon enough.

>Neo-con ZOG shill calling fascists shills
Pathetic

>now
Literally pro Assad since /news/

Yes, some shills are coordinating this shit in a Discord. Can an user post the pics?

Of you need cause to absolve Trump,

>evil counsel by the globalist Kushner

Why not both?

hillary and mccain both support trump now and you still think he's our guy? go back to plebbit

They say they support his military action because they would look retarded if they didn't, but how do you know they actually support him?

Gas attack was obviously a false flag that was to bait Trump into not responding, making him look like more of a Russian shill.

I'll be the first to admit that I've been shilling against trump for a day now. Not shilling FOR any organisation or cause, I just really felt betrayed after memeing so hard for him during the election only to have missiles launched at Syria, prefering (((kushner))) over Bannon, and falling for the obvious sarin gas false flag.

Fucker betrayed me and is as interventionist as any other US pres, and so I will continue my shilling against him. With no cause other than to turn people against him because I now hate him.

See you around blumpfkins

i don't care. fuck him for taking the bait. i voted for trump to avoid a proxy war with russia

some of us voted trump and are pissed hes gone full good goy

Some of us just are dissenting against getting any more involved in Syria.

I back Trump in everything BUT this one move, SO LONG AS it ends here, I'm okay, but if he puts any US troops on the ground, I'm through.

He knows better than to get us into a new mess there.

they think they know better

Yes, there are multiple anti-trump threads with copypasta

Obama is getting locked up you disgusting nigger.

Next week is going to be the worst week of your pathetic life.

Learn to read. He didn't take the bait, he called their bluff. Now the Russian Agent meme is dead in the water.

FUCKIN KEK

So we have people on the inside but this is the only picture we've been given? lol

For some reason I recognize some of the names though, will have to check my discord channels.

If it is a 4D chess move, the only reasonable case I see is:
>He had an intel that it was a false flag
>He bombs syrian airfield
>International support and outcry against the usage of chemical weapon
>Investigation later proves it was from rebels
>He is now in a position to side with syria and bomb the rebels. In fact it would be hypocritcal of him not to bomb rebels. Also it would be hypocritical of left to change their stance
>Can wipe out the rebels without much opposition

That's how i would play the game. I wouldn't put that much of trust in Trump

You shills are repetitive. Damn.

discord.gg/2Yaet8t

enjoy.

They're actively trying to subvert Sup Forums there? lol

Bout to join their community and subtly drop red pills over a long time. You gotta jew the jews to win

What do you mean? We had an entire thread with over 50 images about it.

If you say this
>You don't like Trump now? You're a shill.
You're an idiot.

If you say this
>Yay WW3!!!
You're an idiot.

This is a fucking wake. This is a funeral. Every meme war vet is shaken to the core. The odds that an outsider's plan would happen to match the doctrine of the old administration? Zero. Trump really, really, looks like another Bush or Clinton right now. This is fucking depressing.

fake. kys.

HOLY DIGITS

fuck i was jewed...

FUCKING SHILLS

Fpbp