Why are you guys such shills for Assad?

What if our intelligence is CORRECT and Assad is, in fact, behind these chemical attacks on people in his country that he deems a threat to his reign.

You Americans don't trust our own intelligence? Yet you trust your own logic of "Why would he attack his own people? Omg! It's Israel that is setting him up." and you trust the minimal words of Assad. You're traitorous scumbags.

Our intelligence isn't breached, it isn't being fabricated, we have undeniable proof that these attacks are being directed by Assad himself.

And no, you're not outsmarting anyone by thinking that Assad could be being framed, it's a valid possibility. A possibility that is FALSE. Just because there's hints towards that possibility, doesn't make it true. You're using these small pieces of evidence and trying to fit it into places that it doesn't fit to form your own reality of what is going on, and you know that.

That being said, Assad must pay for he has done.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/07/heres-the-pentagons-evidence-assad-used-chemical-weapons/
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/04/05/khan-sheikhoun-chemical-attack-evidence-far/
rt.com/news/364737-syria-aleppo-poison-gas/
philstar.com/headlines/2017/04/06/1688271/duterte-orders-military-occupy-south-china-sea-areas
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39519160
youtube.com/watch?v=MYOMEDK_uVs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What evidence is there that Assad used the chemical weapons?

Glass Assad, Isis, the FSA, just kill all the men, leave the precious women and children, and start over.

>WE'RE DESTABILIZING ANOTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY

Syria is already as destabilized as you can get. Wipe the fucking slate clean.

Our intelligence is never correct, though. It's always the opposite.

>Assad is, in fact, behind these chemical attacks on people in his country
fuck off normie

>Our intelligence isn't breached, it isn't being fabricated, we have undeniable proof that these attacks are being directed by Assad himself.

bring it forward then

Why won't Trump just Tomahawk missile the living shit out of ISIS like he said he would?

>Syria is already as destabilized as you can get.

it's really not.

Yeah, and then trump bombed the evidence.

Mossad is the agency claiming Assad's responsibly most. Get the fuck out of here you kike shill.

>we have undeniable proof that these attacks are being directed by Assad himself.
Then fucking prove it you nigger.
I don't just buy shit like that. If you have undeniable proof, which has been said and proven to be false before, I'll fucking accept it.
I see no fucking proof and common sense tells me that you niggers are feeding everyone bullshit.
You stupid fucks are not slick.

>What if our intelligence is CORRECT and Assad is, in fact, behind these chemical attacks on people in his country that he deems a threat to his reign.
So what if it is? It's not America's problem, its the Syrians. Let them decide who rules them. It's not our fight it's (((theirs))).
There is also the fact that regime changes almost always lead to more disaster and death for the middle east than when the dictators were in power, really makes you think.
>intelligence isn't breached, it isn't being fabricated, we have undeniable proof that these attacks are being directed by Assad himself.
Such as? You fucking blithering retard you know they won't show us the intel right? We just have to take (((their))) word. This worked so well before...
>You Americans don't trust our own intelligence?
Why the fuck would we kike? It has led us into TRILLIONS of dollars worth of debt. The CIA are all kikes working to subvert liberty.

IDGAF if Assad gasses every man woman and child in his country. Those are not my people
It's not about that though. It's about Israel wanting Assad out of the way.
That's what you're shilling for, whether you know it or not.
You are the Jew's nigger.

For the last fucking time no one fucking cares that some unknown sandniggers got gassed, I just don't want the fucking kikes taking out Assad when he's so close to victory.

because americans arent all stupid and some people still critically think and can use logic

something that any generation past like the 89' seems to be sorely lacking. again, not all of them, but statistically its looking worse and worse and worse.

Because the CIA redpilled him on the fact we're actually supplying them to destabilize TME.

DON'T REPLY, LET IT DIE

True, but let's not pretend this is Iraq or Afghanistan. Syria is a fucking disaster.

it's not assad to me.its trump telling the deepstate all they have to do is a falseflag and Trump will act in the way they want

So Trump is a neocon now.

>we have undeniable proof

Posts no proof of any kind....ok there

PROOF 1: dailycaller.com/2017/04/07/heres-the-pentagons-evidence-assad-used-chemical-weapons/

PROOF 2: bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/04/05/khan-sheikhoun-chemical-attack-evidence-far/

Assad was democratically elected, by 88% of the population, in a internationally monitored election.

If you don't like democracy you should fuck right off shill.

assad was told to play dirty with muslim terrorists by russia since russia just experienced a dirty attack two days prior by a muslim terrorist. trump got butt hurt and inserted himself into the situation now.

we shall see what happens.

That picture is funny, as if his opinions were relevant. The moment you sign that contract is the moment you lose your soul and you will do whatever you are told. if that butt fucking navy boy doesn't like it, then he should've stayed in college.

That's not proof.
If that's proof then so is everything that's been compiled about pizzagate.

>PROOF 1:
>PROOF 2:
Fucking bullshit, they did NOT use sarin gas the rescuers barely had a respirator let alone full protective gear.
That guy touching that """"sarin gas patient""" would die within minutes afterwards.

perfectly said. kudos.

Does anyone know if Assad has made an official statement yet? All I kind find are fake news kikeheads droning on about the shill of the day.

>A map with dots and two sandniggers talking in front a camera.
>proof

What if Assad is just covering his ass to the best of his ability?

LETS SAY HE DID USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS.

WHAT THEN? You want another Iraq? Another toppled strong secular leader. Another million refugees. Another nation ensnared in chaos.

Saddam DID USE chemical weapons, would you still topple him today knowing where that would lead the USA?

>More debt
>More wars
>More nation building
>More instability and chaos
>More islamic fundamentalists

Assad is stable, and sensible.

America should stop acting like the world police, because America stands to gain NOTHING.

Really, the only people that stand to gain from toppling Assad is Saudis, Turkey and Israel.

Chemical attacks
When (((moderate rebels))) do it:
>Good job ! here have some more TOWs

When assad does it:
>OMG MUH INTERNATIONAL LAW EAT THOSE 60 TOMAHAWKS MISSILES UP YOUR ASS

rt.com/news/364737-syria-aleppo-poison-gas/

>inb4 rt
fuck off

that's not proof, these are merely claims.

It is dumb to claim those jets bombing were using sarin, sarin is combustible and never is used in combination with explosives - this actually proves Assad's air force is not responsible for the gas attack.

>if our intelligence is CORRECT

Assad promised me tendies.

wtf I love mudslimes now

Syria is a fucking disaster because we've all been funding Jidhadi's to make it a disaster for the past 5 years.

It was doing absolutely fine before that. Just like Libya and Egypy. And of course Iraq.

Afghan has always been absolutely fucked, the single country in the middle east excluding ((((them)))) that deserved to be invaded.

Afghan was the only country actually ruled by Islamists before the west's involvement.

All the other countries I mentioned had their shit on lock down.

good post

What if you are a SHILL and full of SHIT?

SAGE

Assad is protecting Christians in Syria from genocide. If you support the overthrow of Assad, you also support shedding Christian blood in order to appease Israel. It means that you are following in the footsteps of Clinton and Bush.

are you not off to occupy some islands?
philstar.com/headlines/2017/04/06/1688271/duterte-orders-military-occupy-south-china-sea-areas
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39519160

How do we go from a punitive missile strike to toppling the regime? Theres absolutely nothing wrong with slapping someone when they do wrong and it was once a very common practice. Sup Forums has lost its mind over this with all the pearl clutching lately.

Us striking them is as absurd as China bombing some police station due to Waco. Its not our business.

>Syria is a fucking disaster because we've all been funding Jidhadi's to make it a disaster for the past 5 years

Exactly. Obama and Hillary destabilized Syria. Bush destabilized Iraq. Trump is cleaning up the mess.

We're not going into a stable country and fucking it up. We're going into an already unstable country.

Yeah, Shillomo, how can you use bombs or explosives and sarin or chlorine at the same time. Try again, Bignoseberg.

>How do we go from a punitive missile strike to toppling the regime?
Because unlike what the faggot activists tell you, the slippery slope does exist. What happens the next time there is a false flag chemical attack? The rebels now know if they can stage such an attack they can get the US to commit a whole lot more, because otherwise the US would stand to lose face.

>America isn't the policeman of the world

kys hippie

Nobody here cheers for Assad but you shill assholes, get out of Sup Forums, now.

>already winning the war against his main enemy, the IS.
>has the support of Russia.
>America is also helping defeat the IS.
>FSA has become irrelevant after Trump election.
>country is under the magnifying glass of the entire world due to the war.
>"What should I do? I know! better gas people in my own country trough a large scale military attack!"
Seems totally legit.

>What if our intelligence is CORRECT and Assad is, in fact, behind these chemical attacks on people in his country that he deems a threat to his reign.
good let him kill more sandniggers

HOLY FUCK NIGGERS
WE ARE
UNDER ATTACK
You're falling for reddit shills
Trump had to attack the base to prove he's not a Russian agent
It calms the media
Everyone even liberals are supporting this
You need to sometimes give a bone for the establishment to chew on
It's a single bombing
Not a full boots on the ground invasion
Get your shit together
Trump is our guy, he needs us.
>Pic related, reddit shills

>Trump is cleaning up the mess.

sure, by attacking only secular arab leader aftter consulting his saudi masters

Calling you the retarded bully of the world would be more accurate in fact. And we are left to deal with the waves of emigrating sandniggers you generate trough your "arab springs" and "strategic bombings".

Why should you care?
Playing the world police is how you ended in your situation
Sit back and let ME sort itself out

Why would he use banned chemical weapons instead of bombing them? If you watch his interviews you'll realize he's not a dumb guy.

let's see what happens

The amount of shills on this board for Assad has gotten out of control. Sup Forums cares more about some irrelevant tyrant that hurts his own people more than the savior of the west.

I don't understand what's especially wrong with using chemical weapons to kill 80 people, a mix of rebels and civilians, when you're already using bullets and explosives to kill thousands.

that's the bomb run as claimed by
youtube.com/watch?v=MYOMEDK_uVs

which means Assad's air force didn't use any gas as this is combustible.

>white helmets
fuck off

Is there even any credible evidence to suggest that the attack was fake? How does the US even benefit assuming it was fake?

Chemical weapons are among the most vile, ruthless inventions of humanity and are banned for a reason.

I don't understand why people are turning on Trump over the strike. The response should've been the same regardless of who is president at the time.

>you americans don't trust your own intel?
geee, i wonder if this could be the same intel that told us Saddam had WMDs? totes trustworthy brah.

That's right, I don't trust "my own" (not that it's at all mine, at all working for me, or at all remlotely working in the direction of my goals and plans) (((intelligence))), I neverbjave and I never will because they're all kikes and shabbos goy who are trying to destroy the white race. Our goals directly and inherently contradict, always have, and always will.

foreign interests embedded in our system often fabricate intelligence to the benefit of their home countries

>chemical attacks

weapon of mass destruction bullshit again
are we back in the early 2000s ?

do you trump shill even learn ?

>Is there even any credible evidence to suggest that the attack was fake?

There is not any evidence Assad did it.

>How does the US even benefit assuming it was fake?

The US doesn't benefit, the anti-Assad coalition has every reason to drag the US into the war though.

The reason Russia stopped certain communications is so they can turn a blind eye when we have to bomb Syria again. Dont under estimate Russia's greed.

this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)

Long live Bashar Al-Assad.

I don't give a fuck.

This is the biggest problem with modern society. People care way too much about things they shouldn't care about. Some dead sandniggers thousands of miles away in a foreign hellhole mean absolutely nothing to me.

Alt right >Fuck all muslims!
Also alt right > besides the shia one.

Alt cuck.

they don't even have intel or proof
they just wanted to weaken Assad
when the russian guy at the UN today asked for an investigation they were looking at their feet

how does it feel to be the terrorist usa ? Enjoy being drafted for the oil war and fly home inside a body bag... again

Here's your (((You)))

>That being said, Assad must pay for he has done.

Why? Who gives a fuck if Syrians are killing other Syrians on the other side of the world. It doesn't affect the US at all.

>buttblasted Jew

assad want to end the war, end the refugee crisis, kill isis and al qaeda
bonus point he also hate israel

trump on the other side

ya ali, ya hussein, hymie
saudi is kill, you be next

Syria is the last country without a kike bank. Believe me, once Assad has been killed and some fake kike puppet has been put in place there will truly be (((world peace))). Assad is literally Hitler in that regard.

Oh wait, are you serious? Have you been paying attention?

When the israelis staged the attack and their main goal is to destroy islam , and if trump is playing into their hands, isnĀ±t he helping to destroy islam? Think about that!

the major point was getting rid of them from our countries and stop the permanent "interventions" in the Middle East.

>What if our intelligence is CORRECT
what if? what if cost us $100 million and all the progress made fighting ISIS since Trump was elected

CIA made ISIS and fucked up the entire region with the help of europe
Assad is defending himself with the help of Iran and other allies and was fighting the american made monster
Trump is going full george w bush just admit it

Ok let's say he was.

Is it worth a nuclear war that blows up the whole planet??????????????????????

We're not saving anybody if we're all dead.

evil Putin sent his agents back in time to make pics of that particular stash though

You're either a shill, or you're retarded.
Do you know what the counter claim is from the other side?
If you knew, you wouldn't post this garbage.
If you don't know, you have no idea posting.

[SPOILER] Assad claims he bombed a chemical weapons cache

The same intelligence that said Saddam had WMD's?

>There is not any evidence Assad did it.
None that we are allowed to know of.

I'm not one to rush to the govenment's defense without good reason, but given the lack of a vested American interest in fighting a war in Syria, I trust our intelligence's conclusion far more than baseless speculation about false flags. They almost certainly know more than we do.

I remember another man falsely accused of gassing people..

>Is there even any credible evidence to suggest that the attack was fake?
There is no credible evidence that the attack did happen and the burden of proof is not on those that claim it didn't happen, but the other way around. "The pentagon said so" and "here's a map with dots" do not prove anything.

And logic states that Assad would have no benefit in doing something like that. He is winning the war in is county. He is backed by russia. Those who oppose him in his country (the rebels) have become irrelevant after the Russian intervention.

This is either a false flag by the rebels wishing for a US intervention to depose Assad, or Trump buying into the same kind of blullshit policy started by Obongo and Shillary, aimed to destabilize the middle-east to indirectly fight Russian hegemony over world natural gas reserves.

I am yet to hear a single reason as to why Assad would do something moronic like this aside from "he's retarded" and ""he's a goatfucker".

>None that we are allowed to know of.
why wouldn't we be allowed to know?
all we know is
>babies, beautiful babies
That doesn't cut it, sorry, not when we kill 200+ civilians in Mosul last month and 140 in Manbij back in Obama's time

Even if Assad really did it ISIS is the bigger threat. Take them out first and then we can deal with Assad. If we take out Assad but leave ISIS alone then ISIS will take over Syria.

Yeah, what if? Because even if that is the case this seems like a dumb move on Trump's part. Assad is in a civil war. Why can't he use chemical weapons?

Enlighten me on why this is our buisness.

>None that we are allowed to know of.

is that so?

>I'm not one to rush to the govenment's defense without good reason, but given the lack of a vested American interest in fighting a war in Syria, I trust our intelligence's conclusion far more than baseless speculation about false flags. They almost certainly know more than we do.

you're not making sense, of yourse the USA has a vested interest (to support the Saudi alliance) + weakening the Shia for Israel.

People often attribute evidence as "proof" of their own agenda. My ex wife did it. Religions do it. People who "like science" but have no idea what that even means do it.

Sad isn't it?

PENTAGON BTFO.
But seriously, you post btfos the biggest centralized hub of "intelligence" the world has.

If US has no interest in Syria then why does it keep funding the terrorists as well as Saudis?
Let me also remind you that your intelligence is the same 'intelligence' that lied about Iraq and Libya.

I highly doubt it was Assad but even if it was I don't fucking care. Muslims have been killing each other for 1,500 years. How is that our problem? You think Trump is going to magically put an end to it? Fuck Mudslims.

No, we don't trust what (((they))) say.
>Yet you trust your own logic of "Why would he attack his own people? Omg! It's Israel that is setting him up." and you trust the minimal words of Assad. You're traitorous scumbags.
Trust isn't given, it is earned based on your performance.

Shilling for Assad? You are shilling for ISIS.