Mattpiss

You newfags realize this walking peice of dog shit is the problem right?
He was instantly confirmed by even senate democrats, and is an Albanian /Turkish cock sucker.
Syria was 100% his lead, as will any other bullshit we have to put up with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCD5zHBNWG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This

I'm in the infantry... well in the guard heh. Everyone worships mad dog and buys "make killing great again" gear. He's a dumb neo con stooge.

What's it like in the guard? I am thinking about joining.

kys and livestream it faggots

His name is 'mad dog', what did you expect?
I mean seriously.
Bark bark woof bark woof bark.

It's true that Mattis is not a Trump person, and he's actively trying to stop Trump from getting his people appointed in the DoD

Suck start a shotgun you faggot.

Oh man that's a tough question. I'm pretty jaded about it. I deployed straight out of OSUT for a dumb security mission in Africa. The army has a way of making everything gay as fuck.

The state is supposed to pay my tuition, but they don't because they're out of money. My 1SG works at Sears in the auto department kek. Pretty much everyone in my unit is a prison guard... some EMS and cops. I don't really get along with any of them.

Overall I guess I'm glad I did it for the experience, but I really don't enjoy it at all and dread drill weekends. Then again I'm pretty autistic... scored real high on the asvab though. Probably would have been better off in the Air National Guard or a more technical job.

It really depends on your unit and MOS.

Triggered theDonald cuck. Go back to plebbit faggot. I was a bigger trump supporter than you but the moment I saw the neocons drooling over this peice of human filth I knew it was over

>Jan 29, 2017 - General Mattis: Kosovo is the best example to show what happens when the international community, led by America, engages to defend its values

>Insulting General Mattis
>Not knowing literally anything about the man
>Not knowing that his revered prowess comes from his ability to get results and his care for his men
>Not knowing that he gives a fuck about every Joe on the ground
>Being this fucking dumb

Just fucking half right yourself and push until you choke on a pile of dicks.

He's trying to get Kosovo fully independent right now

Neocons and liberals flatter him by telling him he's super intelligence and so well read, so he drinks their fucking kool-aid

Good commander, bad SecDef – doesn't understand politics

see this is the cult worship of the guy I'm talking about. It's so fucking homosexual it hurts.

>stop attacking the chosen people's choice for sec of defense! He got bipartisan support! He's not an antisemite like bannon

>tfw I warned Sup Forums about this retard and nobody believed me
He said he considered fucking Iran to be the most dangerous threat from day 1, openly sucks Saudi dick and is proud of his role in the globalist wars. You all should have seen this coming
>but muh warrior monk mad dog XD
Fuck you and this blue pilled old autistic virgin

He's worse than Neo cons . He's human trash and should be strung by the balls and dragged by a car through the streets of DC. I knew something was up when DEMOCRATS were foaming at the mouth to put him in

>well in the guard

>Albanian
???
What does Albania have to offer anyone? This doesn't maike any sense,Sendai

Wrong. Listen to his talks about politics

Was a dick leg.
Worshiped no one that i couldn't summit in a ruck.

spoken like closet faggots that enlisted only for a gi joe cock buffet and to get the government to pay for their gender reassignment once the contract is over.

>leaf

He gets appointed by Trump, immediately tries to nominate Michèle Flournoy to be his DepSec or UnderSec for Policy

He has no political instincts, and sees the world through a liberal/neocon lens

Are you saying trump is a cuck?

Marine so I am obviously biased but I still fucking support the attacks last night.

>Nasty girl criticizing mattis
Kek

>Infantry
>Guard
Please.

you're a fucking jody and you know it, lying faggot trash.
you and op can go jam your cocks into each others throats

>guard
>he thinks his opinion matter

In the guard.... LOL, holy fucking KeK.

The guard is the worst example of any organized military. You guys make the reserves look competent, yet here you are running your boot ass mouth.

Do us a favor, make yourself a fucking suicide statistic. For the love of KeK!!

proxy shill nerd cuckolds are so mad. lol

I have my blue cord. I deployed. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. Can't say the same for a lot of the guys coming from active into my unit who pretend to be high speed haji killers who work at wal-mart and can't pass a pt test.

Mattis is a meme. Dumb grunts just like him because he said a few things that remind them of action movies.

post it with a timestamp jody

>The Senate overwhelmingly confirmed the popular retired Marine Corps general Friday, following the inauguration of Donald Trump as president, 98-1.

GOOD GOYIM

I don't wanna hear about some bullshit 3 month deployment you went on in Kuwait for some ribbons.

>nat'l guard

>thinks their opinion is important

you're a fucking wannabe pussy. mattis is a badass. you don't even know. just wait untill boots hit the ground in iran, bitch.

shit's going down and he's dropping it.

turns out nu/pol/ is a real thing. you faggots should kill yourselves.

Good because you won't. I don't care about your 26 tours in Afghanistan. I knew what I signed up for. I own it for what it is. You're not special.

it's like trying to matter but being a failure regardless.

better off joining the airhead force./

>Pray to Kek
>Get Mad Dog Mattis
>Be upset

His nick is Mad Dog, not because he chugs 6 beers and steals a stop sign.

The warning signs were all there. We just didn't care enough to listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCD5zHBNWG8

I guess you're with Gillibrand then, huh?

Wrong, you obviously don't know your Mattis, this guy is no friend to Russia.
He grew up in "kill a commie for mommy" days.

Mattis already killed two men with a copy of that photo.

Top kek , literally supported by every democrat but one AND the ((((((media)))) and you're defending him? LMAO
Listen kiddo, if the media and the Dems like someone, that's a fucking sign

FUCK YOU! MAD DOG IS GREAT, JUST KEEP HIM ON THE LEASH OR HE'LL KILL EVERYTHING

America had devolved into a shit-tier thugocracy. Brainless philosophies executed by morally bankrupt white trash of all races. The DNC and GOP officially fall into the domestic enemy category.

Time to go Libertarian and completely throw out the old guard.

We should have just affirmed the Chicago-Bush axis right to the executive branch, instead of voting for Trumpler, I mean, Trumpovitz.

Exaclty. The only difference between parties is the domestic front. Foreign policy is all controlled by kikes. As proven by mattis 98-1 vote in the senate. Look how gridlocked they are on anything except this

>The only difference between parties is the domestic front

This is the area where I hope Trump can stand firm. We'll see, I'm not optimistic anymore.

How can even a thedonald cuck watch this and still still act like mattis isn't a complete kike deep state puppet .

Fuck mattis, Trumpberg sold us out on him. Hopefully he can still help us domestically

Is Sessions the only one left in cabinet that isn't a full on cuck/neo-cohen ?

It is close to 10 pm on the east coast almost Mad Dogs bed time. Post sleep tight Mad Dogger or die in the next 30 seconds.

Sleep tight Mad Dogger.

Probably Devos too, she had to be put in with a tie breaking vote

It's anudda shill thread