Which faction should I join when Trump makes Fallout a reality?

Which faction should I join when Trump makes Fallout a reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QnUTb7KklU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

legion

Tunnel Snakes

Yes Man.

Brotherhood of Steel.

Libertarians/anti-NWO

We all know that the NCr are the most legit. But knowing Sup Forums most people here would probably back the Enclave, Legion or the BoS for muh edgy nazi jokes.

Rectum Snakes

Children of the Apocalypse

the one not shooting at you

BoS because they have a more functioning society than NCR and they have cool gear and weapons

fight for the mighty caesar and his legion

Enclave.

If that doesnt work, NCR or FoTA

get aquaboy perk
live among mirelerks
take mirelerk queen as wife

mirelerk-humanoid master race

>We all know that the NCr are the most legit
Nigel, please. NCR is already overstretched, can't even protect caravans on their own territory. Why would I side with a faction that is obviously about to lose?

The Kings

pretty much every other faction hates the Enclave (NWO) in Fallout

who are the most libertarian faction?

>implying you won't end as a ghoul

Raiders

That's not how ghouls are made in Fallout. You either became a ghoul when the bombs dropped or you died.

>get to live forever

Huh, not a bad deal. Maybe Trump really was playing 4D chess.

ENCLAVE!

It is when you go feral.

The Jew one, since all other factions will report to Cyborg Soros anyway, at least work directly for the Master.

Probably the Followers of the Apocalypse.

Smoothskin propaganda. There is no "going feral." You're either a feral ghoul or you are not. Anybody claiming otherwise is an anti-ghoul shill.

It is flawed. I'll give you that. But let's face it, with some upheaval it couyld become the best force for peace in the wasteland. It would only take the splitting down of territory into smaller governing bodys (much like modern states or counties or whatever) and it would be a functional government. Consider how quickly Shady Sands established it'sself from a small village barely scraping by to a huge super power, it has limitless potential.

whichever Kek/Lovecraft cult you find first

Join the supermutants. They're like the transgendered of Fallout. You'll feel right at home.

There is only one answer

Institute is best. They're the only folks in the wasteland who are working on new tech instead of just toying around with old relics. The Institute is the only faction which offers a future for humanity.

Brotherhood
Beneath the surface of Sup Forums there is a cancer,
Known as the Normies
A Malignant growth that must be cut before it infects the surface
A

>he thinks it's that easy.
Where are you going to find some FEV that you can safely administer to yourself without dying?

You make your own state and you wear the symbol of what you believe in on your back.

We're talking about early fallout though. It wasn't hard to find until Fallout 2.

Too bad Nuka-World DLC literally invalidated that.

>Where are you going to find some FEV that you can safely administer to yourself without dying?

Seeing how mutant brutes with decreased mental abilities literally just dip you in a barrel of FEV, I think a random guy would be able to figure it out

Fallout 4 is not cannon, Todd.

Where is this FEV that you're going to dunk yourself in?

There's a female ghoul in the Smithsonian who explains she belonged to a group that took shelter in the museum when the bombs fell, then started changing into ghouls as time went by, with most going feral over the centuries while the few remaining ones remained in the Underworld.

Tunnel snakes RULEEEEE

>Non-canonical

Actually.....I'd be OK if it wasn't.

>Incapable, handicapped white man relying on the player and a bunch of robots to do literally everything
>killing him is the easiest part of the game

House is pathetic.

I'm sure Todd can just write it in even if it doesn't make sense to the lore.

>the second game isn't early.
It was everywhere in 1 because the master had loads.

You never played Fallout 1 did you?

How could Trump make a video game become reality? This is beyond autistic. I mean, there are more important topics to discuss than this.

Smoothskin mole planted into a ghoul colony to spread misinformation. Your ghoul neighbors are hard working, honest people and will not just randomly change into mindless killing machines at any given moment.

>lore
>bethesda
Haha funny, there is no lore anymore. Some ghoul with superpowers or atom can give it to you I suppose.

>will into space given about 50 years
>not siding with him
its fun

I did.

>This is beyond autistic
Welcome to Sup Forums.

>The Burned Man's Tribe
>I'd go join the inbreds at Point Lookout
>Check out the Big Dome beyond the Divide and find the Think Tank

Sup Forums is supposed to have serious discussion, not childish makebelief. Gb2 Sup Forums with this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QnUTb7KklU
We gotta nuke Finland

>Sup Forums
>serious discussion

Btw Caesars legion is going to be a Australian led Republic due to our island safety and access to various deadly poisons and cool animals for sick learher designs etc. I.e sobek praetors with crocodile skin helmets and kangaroo capes and I will unironically lead this legion as a half Indian Anglo who will have everyone believing I'm a descendant of Rome. Good day.

>can't even move any part of his decaying body
>siding with him

Some autist got triggered when I brought up NYC in future installments because "MUH FALLOUT BIBLE!" even though DC was glassed to fuck too yet Fallout 3 was made and buildings like the White House still stand inexplicably.

That's us! And we rule, rule rurururur

The Boomers so you can overzealously bomb people who don't deserve it

Republic of Dave, or the slavers.

>can't even build rockets
>siding with them

>NYC in future installments

Yes, bethesda is so great at designing cities. For their design of NYC we'll have 3 sky scrapers you can't enter, a few shack houses, and the MC will have to go to a mosque on ground zero to visit the largest human settlement

>The only guy who had a plan for the long term future of humanity past the war
>wanting to choose between the same society that caused the great war and a bunch of angry roman LARPers who'll disband when their elderly god dies of a tumor

I don't want to ever see NYC. Anything east coast is trash, go West or go home.

Personally, I don't support it either for the very reasons you mentioned but I figure it's inevitable.
I'd like to see the Midwest or South maybe for a change.

Donald Trump would have very little to do with it. Here's the click fundown:

In the Fallout Bible, the world-building document created by the original writers of the first two games, lists a series of events that happened in the world before the "Great War." Some other things can be easily inferred by their presentation in the post-war world.

Stuff we know did happen:
>The middle-east invaded Europe. Outright. It was not a nuclear war, it was a conventional one.
>Genetic Modification becomes real.
>The world runs out of oil. Wholesale. There is none left.
>Robots are used more and more in conventional warfare AND in the civilian world. Yes, even robots that could hover and pick up things with comical arms.
>With the world out of oil, China and the United States go to war over what little resources are left.
>What we are now calling the "Deep State" existed in the games, too. It eventually became the Enclave.
>Using apps to aim your fucking guns, is a real thing right now, too.
>Other stuff I can't remember.

It has very little to do with Donald Trump, but it looks legit like we're on track for Fallout to become real. They're actually making Power Armor, these days. It's still early and it would probably look like if Tony Stark were a UPS driver, but they're doing that, too.

> Why no railcucks?

Think about, genetically enhanced synth cocks to cuck your wifu, being a naive ideology, diluting yourself into thinking you're the good guy when in fact you're just a pretentious faggot, "being on right side of history", "im with it", "inter sectional synths, basically post world apotolyptic sjws.

the south maybe cool. I'd feel maybe too NV-esque though and I rather leave that a while so it feels fresh again when we go back to it.

It's another "I've only ever played Fallout 4 and maybe 3" episode.

Railcucks were killed on sight once they started liberating blenders

What got you so triggered "mate"? You're acting like a "total bellend mate", im out and about minding my head in the streetz if "landon" listening to hackney trap grimlin raps senpai, i f00kin cunt u "m8".

Go get cucked by yardie you goofy sounding mother fucked.

That was barely English.
>calling me triggered with a response like that

B BUT ITS THE SAME AS ALL THE OTHERS RITE ITS ALWAYS BEEN BOS VS INSTITUE RITE

>Plays FNV once
>Wow these factions are way more diverse and have deeper stories with them

Megaton

I have no less than 200 hours in every single fallout game. You have to admit 4 was trash

Hands down BoS. /thread

Fallout: Atlantic City

the enclave.

The only people who I know who speak highly of FO4 are people who only play brahgames like shooters and sports games.
>h-hey i liek fallout4
>what. How?
>it was fun and the story was good :) so that means it's a GREAT game!
>uh what did you think of the ending?
>oh I haven't got there yet I've just spent the last 50 hours scavenging and building settlements

slavers or raiders, fuck everything!

> calling me triggered with a response like that
That was a shot at how you British people talk, it´s just fucking gay.

> streetz if "landon" listening to hackney trap grimlin raps senpai, i f00kin cunt u "m8".

Then I starting talking in British ebonics.

You're really thick "mate". Stop acting like a "twat".

Eh, I honestly I don't mind the scavenging and building. I use it in the same way I use Euro Truck Sim as something to help relax me.

If you don't side with House you are on the wrong side of history.

most libertarian, raiders

Oh yeah it was no doubt
I loved Fallout New Vegas and think its the best Followed by 2

Just wander aimlessly around the commonwealth until the ((Mysterious Stranger)) decides to recruit you.

Building would've been great if the AI wasn't painfully retarded about everything. Also the settlements never "did" anything (like safe havens, money makers, item tributes, etc) they were just "there" and lifeless. Also I stopped caring about them when I literally built a WALL around one of them and raiders just teleported in

Sorry Just wanted to confirm was not making fun of you was making fun of people who played Fallout 4 first and thought it was what all the others were like

lol

>someone who has never been to Britain describes British people
I'm not even English

Fag

The Slavers from Fallout 2 or the Legion.

Thats what we call a gateway drug
>Joins Caesars Legion 2 weeks later

Completely agree

Actually they do make money, building shops means that money is deposited into the workbench. You would never know that though.

No problem man.

JOIN THE ENFORCERS

Based Institute

Kill everyone else