Explain to me pol

Why should I care?

You shouldn't

KEK

Totally Cool Pics
Kek

I guess you can't help it with the autism

This is what the Gaza strip looks like every weekend.

Why haven't we bombed Israel yet?

Wow... an actual fpbp AND trips... from a leaf... Kek has spoken.

Fake and gay.

Seriously, who cares?

America should focus on America.

Enough is enough.

No more policemen of the world.

>totally cool pix

this. fpbp.

checked

Why should I care to explain?

You probably don't need a reason. Something inside of you is telling you to care.

But then you realize that these pictures are being circulated by radicals in the hope of increasing anti-American sentiment in the region so more westerners join radical Islam.

Then you realize that American media uses the same propaganda tactics every single day and most people fall for it and establishment politicians get reelected every single time.

Then you realize that YOUR life is precious to YOU. And people you don't know do not care about your well-being. Further, you may also realize that the parents of these dead children may very well have cheered when the London underground was bombed, when 9/11 happened, when Paris was attacked, when Nice was attacked, when the San Bernardino shootings happened...and there crocodile tears are meant to contrive political benefits from powerful nation states.

BECAUSE IT'S A HUMANITARIAN CRISIS

Samantha Power is a humanitarian crisis. She should get the rope.

Because we as a race have evolved and created ourselves morales.

What is truth?
What is the purpose of life?
What is justice?
And more.

If you abandon your morale compass you will lose what it means to be human in every way except biological.

Now find your morale compass. It could take years. But when you do, ask yourself this same question.

You shouldn't. Fuck these people and their religion.

This is what I find most fucking confusing.

Every day some cunts somewhere are killing kids and no one gives any fucks, yet Assmad allegedly used chems ONCE and everyone flips their shit.

Makes no fucking sense to me.

you shouldnt care either way, its a silly move by trump but who cares. hopefully it means more dead sand nigs which is always good

It's not your problem.

You shouldn't.

Why isn't Trump bombing the rebels?

>morale
It's "moral" you retard. And there's nothing moral about involving ourselves in other people's shit.

You should care about its implications
You may not care for dead children, but other people will, and other people can make a problem that would involve you

Truly Canadians are the Children of Kek. We are literally Numenorean.

I have been thinking about this a lot. I think they should have fired the missiles at Assad and he would have gotten the message.

To enter the kindgom of Heaven you depleted soul headed for tartarus pleb.

>lets start a global nuclear holocaust over 70 kids in syria

how many abortions happened in america yesterday?

>but other people will, and other people can make a problem that would involve you

How so?

b/c israelis have a right to defend themselves u filthy anti-semite

Of course it makes (((sense))).

that photo is tragic but yeah you should care to the point to do something about it, just feel bad and that's about it.

>Totally cool pix

> Why should I care?

Because everybody needs new fap material.

And what you should do is kill the fucking rebels and Isis who are using these to further their anti west agenda

it doesn't seem to matter what we do for muslims. they hate us and want to kill us, regardless. Good deeds only momentarily placate them. But soon, usually by next Friday's sermon at the mosque, they are back to hating infidels again.

You don't have to. Trump used this to destroy the Russia story and now has ammo when the media calls him heartless. There is not going to be a war, this was a show of strength designed to avoid damaging the Russians or Syrians badly enough to cause an escalation.

Kids are innocent no matter what color or religion you Hot Topic tier edgelord

Once you have kids that you love, then you would u derstand why these images enrage people. Other than that these pics will just be used as political tools.

but now the deepstate knows that all it takes to get trump to do what they want is to falseflag some brown kids,.

No it isn't. It is their problem with a killer president. We shouldn't care. We are only told to do so because we know that we could lose allies if we don't.

On the side note, the counties of the UN decided that they were gonna send "Aid". How stupid is this? That "Aid" is just going to go to the regime and none of its citizens, just like the "Aid" sent to Iraq.

Trump got it right. Take out the base which bombed the chemical weapon plant to show we do not support that shit or the regime.

This will be used to justify letting in more refugees or esculating the war.

More dead ones or alive ones?

you don't have to care, but most people have a natural reaction to the needless loss of innocent life

i'm from new york, and i was living there during 9/11, i know how fucked up being there was when it happened

but whether their parents cheered or not has nothing to do with their kids' lives, those kids weren't even alive then

i care about the fact that there are tons of civilian casualities all the time who die for no reason other than the things people who have power who give no fucks about them decide to do

most people are civilians, it's pretty horrifying to think about the fact that most people are subject to a much smaller group that has all the power and wages wars that kill people who aren't actually part of it at such high rates

but we've become so used to it and accept it so it's just statistics and the way the world works so there isn't outrage every time; there can't be

there was outrage with these kids because people saw them, when people see the damage done and the people they care more than when they just see numbers and words

Why should I care?

Mudslides and commies not human though

abortions aren't the same thing as children who are already born being killed in chemical attacks

at the point where abortion is legal there is no viable life that can exist outside of the womb it's not comparable to someone who was already born and hit an age where they can form memories and have a sense of self

legal abortions in cases of rape or deformity/illness or a risk on the mother's life make perfect sense, and other abortions whether they sit well with you or not keep illegal dangerous abortions from happening (because when abortion is illegal it still happens just in horrible conditions) and it lowers crime rates

there are many reasons for a woman to choose to not have a child, comparing the death of a clump of cells with no sense of self or nervous system and a fully formed child who's been alive for years is senseless

dehumanizing people just because they're different than you doesn't actually make them less human, it just means you have low empathy

Bullets are fired using a chemical reaction. You can spend days dying in agony from a gunshot. Really sucks how a bunch of pussies sit around judging warfare who have no clue.

You're a fucking shill, leave

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHILDREN IN A FUCKING WARZONE?
WHY AREN'T THE CHILDREN GETTING ACCEPTED AS "REFUGEES"? WHY IS IT THAT THE ONLY "REFUGEES" ARE GROWN, HAIRY, SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED MEN?

>getting emotional about strangers in a far away land when there are people starving in your own community

pathological

So you are in the side of people who would not think twice about beheading you. How progressive of you.

that doesn't refute any of my points and i've made several posts

You kids make me sick. Fucking sick fucks make me wanna punch right through my screen. In Canada we do not tolerate such views. This site should be shutdown and everyone put on a list. Seriously what the fuck guys have you ever even gotten some arab pussy before? Its top notch. So please keep you basement dwelling xenophobic views to yourself, and if you must, on this Nazihug box site. You guys would get knocked out if I ever heard you say this shit to my face. FUCK YOU

Some people remember through stories passed down how people in WWI got royally F'd by mustard gas and lived miserable existences until the day they died.

For someone who knows of a family member affected by mustard gas, it makes sense that those today who use chemical weapons are cowardly cucks and need to be put in their place asap.

If you survive a bullet, you maybe can gain some semblance of the life you had. Not so with chemical weapons. A survivor's life will be absolute shit and it will scare the hell out of people knowing there is no way out of the consequences.

Most people couldn't give a shit because they know nothing about it. In a non-war context (Bhopal 12/3/84) they say "well that's some shit" and move on with their lives like nothing happened.

You should care, if a pictures like this is not bothering you, something is not right wit you, you should consider to see a psychiatrist.

i'm not too worried about six year olds beheading me, i think i could take them

i'm also aware that not everyone there is a murderer or ok with that, just like not everyone anywhere has the same exact mentality; humans don't work that way

that being said i don't care for the culture and i think their faith is disgusting, but i think all abrahamic faiths are equally toxic

a lot of the problems in the world right now are direct results of abrahamic faiths, how could i be ok with any of them?

i think that kids could at least be educated, adults who are committing those crimes and waging war can't

I'm going to punch a nazi next time I see one. Alt-right is all limp wrist betas.

>morale compass

Do you mean moral compass? If so, why would having a moral compass provide reason to care about what the cockroaches of the human race do to each other? Do you have a funeral for an insect every time you see one consumed by a bird, snake , or centipede? I used to have to kill to eat and I got no sympathy from my countrymen, let alone foreigners. Why should I care about one or two of Abdullah's 6 children getting killed when their people are morally and physically against everything I hold dear? If I could I'd take care of them myself in Soviet wetwork style to ensure my people aren't cursed with their shitty ideology and culture in the future.

>Why should I care?
A better question is why are children considered so dangerous that they need to be gassed? Wouldn't it be better for Assad to gas the hardened rebels?
What am I missing Sup Forums?

You can learn something from this.

This is what a nation serious about preserving itself does to terrorists, traitors and revolutionaries.

I hope I see the day when dindus chimping out in American cities are rewarded with lungfuls of nerve gas.

>muh children

Those pups were only going to grow up to be jihadis and jihadi factories with legs. Let them rot in hell with the bitches that whelped them and the curs that sired them. Better them than us.

You'd think that arabs would be smart enough to use a technology known as "Gas Masks"

These "Gas Masks" are widely available and extremely cheap. Simply walking around with a gas mask on your belt and knowing how to put it on in 3-4 seconds could save their lives.

This isn't warfare or shock-and-awe.

It's darwinism.

>look at this picture of dead kids
>it means you should support us in killing more people

because of the jews revenge on an uncaring an weak Europe. Gotta get those rapefugees in there to permanently pollute the gene pool and infect Europe with an incurable Muslim cancer that will only grow as muslim baby sacks are weaponized for 5+ kids meanwhile whites are out bred. There is no refugee crisis, just economic migrants and a vast demographic invasion of sand nigger to destroy Europe and the West.

You shouldn't really, because this never happened.

Alive. It would reinforce the "this is what refugees are trying to get away from" narrative.

A fucking leaf caring about brown people

Dirty Arabs killing dirty Arabs. Win win. Amazing the ass clowns here are mad at Americans more than the mudslides that actually did this. Whoevers side.

this picture gave me a boner

i just want the middle east and all arabs to go away, so i dont care. dont let them into western countries and let them deal with their shit on their own.

it all went out of control a few years ago when multiple arab countries went against their regimes. they need dictators to be held in place.
the rest of the world dont want them.

Empathy is for the pathological.

people care when they can see it because it plays on a person's natural capacity for empathy

many of those same people wouldn't care if they just saw a number and the word "casualties"

human nature

Why did only children die?
Is this some kind of magic gas that only effects children?

THEY DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

kek has spoken

they would care if it happened to us

Too desensitized from internet to care.

They are kids you fucking autist, I hope you will never have kids in your future, you don't deserve to have any you piece of shit.

>at the point where abortion is legal there is no viable life that can exist outside of the womb
Thats a stupid threshold. A 2 year old couldn't survive very long without help either.

I literally don't care if mudshits die.

Just as long as they stay in their shitty poison gas country.

I really enjoy how the Globalist Media trot out the dead children staged like props by propagandists who shrill endlessly on about it, but then if a white child is killed (like in France, did any die in the truck attack in Sweden today?) they'll hide the images and attempt to obfuscate/bury the story. Really gets your corn poppin' to think about what kind of mentally-diseased sociopaths so cynically and callously use dead kid propagandas to peddle their agendas.

children being gassed make a better statement than adults who have committed crimes when people want to manipulate others into having an emotional reaction

cold as fuck, but true

empathy is part of basic human nature, when people lack it they're either suffering from mental illness or have a neurological disorder

>BECAUSE IT'S A (((HUMANITARIAN))) CRISIS

shitskin kids nevertheless
no shitskin is worth a white's nail

Sorry, acting on feelings of empathy is for the pathological.

a 2 year old can exist out of the womb, has a nervous system, is starting to develop a sense of self, can form memories etc

whereas something that isn't even a fetus yet isn't at a comparable stage in development

Don't want to sound edgy, but the arm of the girl in the red shirt is freakish long. It reaches almost tohe knees.

>120058111

First ask yourself if you should believe.

you're right there's a lot of times where acting on empathy is stupid, but that's why people need a balance of empathy and logic

>Why should I care?
because one "baby Aylan" is a tragedy, while 300,000 Syrians is a statistic

you don't care about the children being raped in your country why would care about dead children in a foreign country?

That's some severely high meme density in that post there

>Once you have kids that you love, then you would u derstand

I've raised 3 kids, 1 into adulthood. Should my son go to war and die for those kids in the picture? FTFY

well of course we're all being manipulated by sociopaths

I call a lack of empathy for savages and cheering when they get slaughtered "not being fucking retarded."

The problem is people who look at those little monsters lying dead and do anything but laugh.

Where were the pictures of the dead children ISIS and the Syrian rebels killed

Well said. Still waiting on the media to report on white family in South Africa being gang raped and killed on a daily basis.