Get your shit together
Trump is our guy, he needs us.
>Pic related, reddit shills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEY WORK WITH SHARE BLOO

>>>r/the_donald

Reddit shills/traitors, r/T_D and shareblue fags should have been the ones to be gassed.

kek
You're a shill aswell, redditcuck.

There is only one choice - We raise #MAGA army to denounce/disavow Trump and move on forward with new candidates and rally for the impeachment of Trump.
And we rally with our #MAGA signs we kept as souvenirs but with fake-blood all over them. Fake-blood like the endless fake-blood and blood-lies of the media and of Trump's (((family)))

This.

Keys man. You have to lead the keys.

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

oh boy opportunists, not like there's ever been any on this board

415 online but 40 or so active I'm in so many servers I just idle out on majority of them while checking one or 2 daily

>to prove he's not a Russian agent
Prove to WHO? His pedo masters in Israel? Don't gimmie that KEK shit and I've NEVER called another person that name online or off but grow up!

they are just opportunist retards, there are TONS OF ACTUAL FUCKING TRUMP SUPPORTERS that hate him now, its not some sort of magic shilling TRUMP FUCKED UP face it

only by firing kushner can he fix it

this

it's a sad bunch that thinks anything is accomplished by raiding pol.

:Trump is (((our))) guy"

>It's not boots on the ground
They're literally sending additional troops, user.

>Firing Bannon is good, goyim
>Remember it's 4d chess

Bad shilling
>Don't gimmie that Kek shit
>Kek shit
Bad shilling
Doesn't even know how to use Kek
Properly
3/10 at least you tried

God bless those retarded muppets.

Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

No, get fucked.

It's not about what he did, it's about what he showed the world: the US is now incontrovertibly in an anti-Assad stance, and that has meaning. Even if he takes no further action he's left the door open for escalation by other parties and he's lent credence to the "Assad is gassing innocent civilians" maymay, He's fucked Syria, one way or the other. I'd prefer it was a lapse of judgement, because if he did it to score points with the libs then fuck him, he's an absolute sheister with no principles.

I get what he's doing, but was it really that important to dispel the Russian myths? His main supporters never gave a shit about the Russia stuff, but now they're all worried about him going to war in Syria.

The shills are actively trying to divide and conquer.
All of it with the aim of diminishing support for Trump.
The only logical response is to label anyone anti-Trump a shill, until things calm down again.
That's how we defeat all the shills at once.

This was a horrible move and I don't buy the "throw a bone to the establishment" argument because everyone knows they will just turn on him again. While I was mad right away, it isn't the end of the world yet unless he announces its time for another Iraq.

I don't think too many trump voters are actually jumping ship (shills are extremely intense right now) but we need to wait and see what this is. It might be a warning about kushner

Really makes you think.