Tucker Carlson

Well faggots, you made it on Tucker. "Trump's troll army (Sup Forums among others) is one of the loudest critics of the Syria strike. They also hold racist, anti-Semitic and sexist views."
What do you have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QPIW3ECIPA
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
youtube.com/watch?v=VClPO6zCFoA
youtube.com/watch?v=VClPO6zCFoA&t=21
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West
topinfopost.com/2016/11/02/putin-admin-threatens-norway-with-nuclear-war-over-build-up-of-us-forces
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-02/russias-ramping-up-for-war-where-nobodys-looking
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-weapons-if-it-tries-to-join-nato-defence-shield-10125529.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html
inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/
observer.com/2016/10/putins-activation-of-iskander-m-ballistic-missile-is-a-message-to-obama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rather be an anti-semitic racist than a war mongering kike cock sucker.

Don't paint it that way you disgusting fucking faggot he was defending us against the notion

look at this fucking dirty jew shill

watch it for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=8QPIW3ECIPA

I am definitely okay with the bombing

Eat shit leaf

Suck it, kike.

The kikes want the war it's just true

go fuck yourself shill nice try you fucking sack of shit

>if your against nuclear Armageddon your racist!

my fucking sides

So Sup Forums is far left hackers on steroids that make exploding vans again?

>Fox is suddenly quoting Washington Post
nothing to see here, goyim

Trump already won the election. Healthy pressure is needed. Don't care if the libs pile on.

If he doesn't change his tune and bring back Bannon, his only support will bottom out.

S L I D E
L
I
D
E

Not even shilling. You faggots made it on Tucker. I say that affectionately. Based on Washington Post and Times articles. I'm not saying anybody is wrong. I'm giving a forum to defend yourself. And you call me a shill. I don't hate you, but you can still eat shit because you're a Canadian cocksucker.

Who is Trump and why are we his troll army?

I like how we're the bad guys for not wanting to bomb sand niggers over a false flag because muh racism

White American Trump supporter. Blow me.

Gas the kikes, race war now! The holocaust didn't happen but it should have happened and will happen soon enough.

> They're already calling it a war

This is worrying

I noticed that too.

To be fair...it's the media and they've consistently portrayed Trump as a warmonger. Makes sense to refer to it as a war considering their position.

Why slide? I want an open and honest discussion between the anti bombers and the pro bombers.

no its cool man the libs that are supporting this decision and the chicken hawk neo con faggots who see trump as a threat and support this decision are definitely going to support him in 2020

fuck trump, he was elected because he wasn't an interventionist piece of shit like the clintons and had the balls to address sensitive issues, now this faggot is holding strikes over clear false flags and failing when it comes to domestic policies

you attributed the comment to tucker not the washington post fuckhead, he directly spoke against it

did you even pass the shilling course before they let you on this board?

I consider it a slap on the hand. And one that I told you about a half hour before I did it. And when it was over, it didn't even leave a red mark.

No I said
>You faggots made it on Tucker
And my picture clearly shows the attribution to the Washington Post. You Canadacucks are fucking stupid.

Fpbp

So far that's true

8D CHESS IN ACTION. TRUMP HAS THEM RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS THEM FOLKS. AS USUAL EPIC GOD EMPEROR FOR THE WIN.

SUBBED AND UPVOTED

>a war mongering kike cock sucker.

Putin threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

So Trump is going to get Russia to Nuke Syria? Best timeline.

No, Tuck was ridiculing it. He was against the Syria strike as well. He had Tulsi Gabbard on tonight.

bwuahahahaha they think Sup Forums is one person.

This is an appropriate response.

>Anonymous posts from a japanese cartoon forum are considered newsworthy
And we didn't even threaten to bomb anyone yet.

daily reminder tucker carlson goes to comet pizza.

Nice job mentioning that Tucker is also against the strike, shill.

fpwp fuck off shill

I love it. I'm proud to be racist, anti-semitic and anti-war.

>Comet Pizza
Neck yourself you ignorant fuck. It's called comet ping pong.

Not shilling. Just said it was on Tucker.

oh fuck off

>What do you have to say for yourselves?
So what?

The greatest innovation in politics in my lifetime has been how in the past election cycle, racially aware whites have stopped being cowed by power words like "rayciss."

>le slide thread
>bump le trump armee threads xD

#1- Fuck you very much!

#2- Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria has been the endgame all along.

Do you guys remember when we called each other JIDF instead of shill?

holy shit that's amazing

based Tucker knows Israel comes first.

Fuck off stormfags

#MAGA

>So Trump is going to get Russia to Nuke Syria?
Putin was provoking WWIII years before Trump.

Putin was the only tinhorn manlet dictator shrieking that he was going to use nuclear weapons if anybody resisted his invasion and occupation of Ukraine. He was also the only tinhorn manlet dictator shrieking that he was going to use nuclear weapons if anybody investigates his war crimes in Syria.

Putin even threatened to drop nukes in Norway, for fuck sakes. That's how you provoke a world war.

Roll

Its all true and we are proud of it.
Tuckie can fuck himself.

yup

>not wanted innocents to be killed for profit is now considered racist
It's official. We've gone past the point of no return. Welcome to hell faggots.

>Russian flag

HAHAHAHAHA

Did anyone just see that advertisement for Contrave ?

youtube.com/watch?v=VClPO6zCFoA

It's like something out of gta5

This is a correct statement

>I don't want the USA dropping $100 million in cruise missiles on semitic people we have no business with.

Clearly antisemitic.

Isn't it funny how antisemitic means anti-jew? Despite the entire middle east being semitic?

Sup Forums stormfaggots BTFO utterly and irrevocably by based Tucker and based Washington Post

>2003
>if you don't support the war, you are unpatriotic

>2017-2018
>if you don't support the war, you are anti-semtic, racist, AND sexist

racist neo nazi Sup Forumsfags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT for all times and eternally

Tucker was against the strike, fag.

Its funny how anti-war and anti-semitic are so often exactly the same thing

Proof that racists are the good guys

Tuck cuck fucked pol

There is a staggering amount of middle ground between those two.

Anti-elite is anti-semitic, because the elite are semitic.

was this from Hillary's e-mails? Source me please

I don't understand why more people don't hate Jews.

Perfect fpbp, this should be framed and hung on a wall.

Antisemitism is just code word for common sense

t. Jew

Tucker Carlson is a jew-cock sucking cuck who is a puppet for globalists.

>if you don't like Trump's war, you're a racist
Welp. We've really got a shit show on our hands now, don't we?

06 432 nobody listens to leafs because that's where the Russian proxies come through... well the cheap ones

Yeah we're aware that we're overrun with shariablue and TD faggots. Pic related

Everyone is. Ignore the shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=VClPO6zCFoA&t=21

We are living in quiet dystopia.

FPBP.
Dedicated to all the cucks that got played by their kike loving leader that they voted to go against the establishment.

180000 rubles inserted into your account, comrade

nvm its unclassified material, didn't read

>The war's critics

Wait wtf we're in a war now?

shhh

war is good, but it's only good if we don't rationlize it

That b8 was actually pretty funny. I kek'd.

daily reminder tucker carlson goes to comet ping pong.

racsit sexist according to who?
antifa fascists?

Holy shit I didn't believe the Norway thing at first, but it's true. What a fucking manlet faggot.

One does isn't necessarily conditioned on the other.

"Everybody I disagree with is a racist misogynist"

I fucking hate this tactic so much

STFU you kike nigger riding the cock carousel Trump voter.

>What do you have to say for yourselves?

Enslave Niggers, Gas Jews and put Women back in the kitchen.

Just keep repeating it. I'm sure it'll work a little bit of you try hard enough.

first pest=best post

not really

-->Putin threatened to drop nuclear weapons on Ukrainian citizens
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West

-->Putin threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US

-->Putin is threatening Norway with nuclear war
topinfopost.com/2016/11/02/putin-admin-threatens-norway-with-nuclear-war-over-build-up-of-us-forces

-->Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-02/russias-ramping-up-for-war-where-nobodys-looking

-->Putin is threatening Denmark with nuclear war
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-weapons-if-it-tries-to-join-nato-defence-shield-10125529.html

-->Putin is threatening Germany with nuclear war
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html

-->Putin is threatening entire world with nuclear WWIII
inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/

-->Putin deploying offensive nuclear weapons to start WWIII
observer.com/2016/10/putins-activation-of-iskander-m-ballistic-missile-is-a-message-to-obama/

At some point we understand very clearly who is starting WWIII.

But it won't. The average White man isn't brave enough to save himself, and the average White woman isn't intelligent enough to realize her race is being wiped out. Sure, we talk a tough game here on Sup Forums, but keep this in mind: normies are still lead by the nose from globalist leaders.

It'll take a straight rejection of the welfare state to reverse the West's demographic change. Darkies love government money.

fpbp
>anti-Semitic racist sexist are the ones that are anti-war now
This is one crazy timeline

good post

I just like watching shitskins get blowed up real good.

This 'strike' Trump made was the weakest shit. He informed the Russians, and the Russians informed the Syrians and they're already back to running sorties out of that airbase. Watch Trump and Putin 'work out' a deal where Russian guarantees once again that Assad gets rid of his chemical weapons in exchange for Trump dropping sanctions on Russia. This gives Trump cover from being a Russian puppet and Putin gets his economy back.

Why US nazis want to be cucked by ruskies?