Message to mods / general discussion on the quality of this board

I fully expect to get 24h van but please hear me out. This board is becoming a mess and is no longer a place to discuss politics.

The sticky needs updating.

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z

These are great but outdated. Can you please start deleting:

>How will Sup Forums recover?!
[usually an anti-Trump post]
>Sup Forums HATES or LOVES x or y now
[again, Trump example]
>Thoughts on X or Y internet celeb?
[typically PJW or Moly]
>Pro vs anti shill threads

It's not even that these are necessary poor threads (they are) but that you'll regularly find 3 or 4 at one time. Back in the day, an extra Brit/pol/ thread than the current general would get pruned instantly.

>inb4 OP is a faggot
>inb4 OP can't inb4

I'm only interested in improving / reinstating the quality of this board. It has been utter shit recently and the mods are doing nothing.

Please add more thoughts of your own.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/335886615/Assessing-Russian-Activities-and-Intentions-in-Recent-US-Elections
discord.gg/2Yaet8t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Mods))) always ban the fun and interesting threads. Every time I post, some time later the thread gets deleted

bump. Everyone still needs to read the logical fallacies image first tho

Look at this shit:

etc, etc

Have a bump. Shills regardless of affiliation will hang on DOTR first.

bump

lol, I just proved that they were the real shills because one guy shills hard for Reddit, and the minute I called them out for being snarmy Reddit types, I got banned. Now Sup Forums thinks I'M THE REDDIT SHILL? This place is being absolutely played. What the fuck happened to old Sup Forums?

Shut the fuck up ya crooked toothed whiny fucking Brit. Take your sour cunt over to Red Dit if you don't like it on /pol.

Bans has been up recently as of late. I hope its not just me.

At times it feels like they are doing it on purpose.

Agreed, timeless

Shills certainly are here in huge amounts recently. This only makes it worse when people start ironically shilling, and the circle goes round and round. The 'I'm going to sleep' now is a good example.

Check the catalog. There are so many threads on this already. Also, no one gives a fuck about reddit.

Fantastic post

bump. Been complete shit today.

Yeah, I got banned after 2 minutes the minute I questioned their motive and called out one guy shilling hard for Reddit to defeat Sup Forums. It's shady shit.
I could give less a fuck about Reddit, but literally every poster on Sup Forums is Reddit this and Reddit that so much that it has to be addressed as to why people are just dropping it relentlessly. It almost seems rather Alinskyist in nature.

>but literally every poster on Sup Forums is Reddit this and Reddit that
You're right. So fucking dull to read. I hate word filters but we'll soon have no choice.

Looks like they are doing a job based on the age of these threads, just the threads are endless. Where the fuck is this all coming from?

Thank you mods for cleaning up the other ones.

It has to be coordinated efforts to divide. Literally pro Trump but completely against the Syrian strikes, neither is good enough for either side. This is what (((they))) wanted all along. And now, we're seeing the consequences from being played by those snarmy liberal kikes

We need actual Sup Forumsacks to take the mod mantle.

In Britain we say keep calm and carry on. Since its inception this place has been raided by the left and right. This will pass, like others. Ignore them, sage them, or call them out. Don't engage with what they say.

Mods need to step up the obvious shill post bans though.

>chive on
eww
just using a filter is easy, but most people are so fucking dumb they dont think about it or use it. and good luck with the mods most are cuck faggot shills

To this point
Regardless of ideology or content
Any OP that is nothing but a response solicitation or a one-line writing prompt (usually these are also one-posts as in one post by this ID) , such as
>thoughts?
>opinions?
>discuss
>what do you guys think?
>so pol, I wanted to get your opinion on this
As well as all unanswerably broad questions
>Why are artists leftist?
easily researched informational questions
>So pol, why did Hitler hate Jews?
and obvious thought leading and board characterization
>pol is X
>why is pol Y
>this proves that pol is Z
And emotional manipulation
>I AM SO ENRAGEDFUCKFUCKFUCK
>H-how are you guys holding up? I guess it's the end ...
>Let's just get some sleep.
Should be expressly forbidden in the rules so we can teach newfags.

>This board is becoming a mess and is no longer a place to discuss politics.
The worst problem is the 10,000 Kremlin threads a day disinformation campaigns.

Russia has literally thousands of nuclear missiles pointed directly at the US.
Putin spent years as a KGB agent with expertise in the tradecraft of propaganda and psyops.
Putin has his own world domination agenda.
A properly-manipulated easily-conned conspiracy-believing idiot US president could be very helpful to Putin in achieving his goals, but it would be very harmful to the US.

Kremlin threads attack western degeneracy as part of far-right propaganda campaign

The Russian social media trolls try to make "the West" seem like it's degenerate to trigger the far right fascists. Works like a charm on Sup Forums.

That explains the thousands of "degenerate" threads on Sup Forums everyday.

All the Trump General, Syrian General, etc.
All the Capitalism, communism, Marxism threads
All the cultural marxism, SJW and degeneracy threads
All the Russia good, America bad threads
All the White Supremacist and Minority hate threads
All the "Suka Blyat dindu nuffin" threads.
All the "no proofs no proofs" threads

Sure, some of these odious threads are crafted by Stormfronters looking to recruit new Dylann Roofies, but the vast majority of "1 post by this ID" are obvious plants.

scribd.com/document/335886615/Assessing-Russian-Activities-and-Intentions-in-Recent-US-Elections

Trump shill detected. Trump is a globalist.

also need to ban "HOW CAN WHITE BOIIIZZZ COMPETE" shit
Im honestly baffled how these stupid threads can stay up for so goddamn long
I get that niggers are so insecure that they need to focus on another nigger dick, but that's what /gif/ is for

>Syria General
>degenerate
Watch your children die, shill; Syria General has done more with the new flesh than David Brock and all his flying monkeys ever will. Did you notice that neither OP nor I objected to any general threads? There's a reason for that, you kid-rapist. Generals contain particular subjects and prevent redundant threads the way your ugliness prevents you from any feeling of self-esteem. Regardless of ideology, they serve an obvious and beneficial function, unlike your life.

I learned that the attack was coming hours before it happened because of here, both from Trump telling Pentagon reporters not to go home and from the news that he was moving Cruise missile ships into the gulf.

If Assad read Sup Forums, he might still have an air force.

Re-read the rules, that has always been explicitly forbidden. They stay up because they go unreported or mods take a break.

Gee, those are such fucking long breaks, when that shit should've been banned immediatly
Even Sup Forums mods are more competent than this

the >he betrayed me wahh, i cant suppo, my feelies, and such
r also cancer; obv the 1s that dont provide any explanation 4 why.
if OP the fag doesnt respond within 10-20 replies he is ultra-fag, transcendent to fag... the worst kind who needs bans

Add any post containing the word 'shill' as well. It's obnoxious at this point.

You obvious sons of bitchs, you really think censorship is the same thing as controlling reality, don't you?

I don't think it's a matter of competence. Ask yourself what a normie who honestly thinks Assad eats babies would think of this place, now give that same normie mod status.

Mods are killing it right now

No more larping. Please perma ban ANON5, sick and tired of these fucking cultist "insiders" and their insidious shit

Just sick of the Trump v Assad shitshow family.

Sup Forums is relentlessly compromised and chaffed with noise now, not to mention suspicious mod activity.

Price of success. The process moves on. Sup Forums is just a normie bait shitshow now (not to mention the distinct possibility of AI chatbot posting derails).

So you're on a politics board but sick of current events?
Do what I do: I'm not sick of discussions of Trump and Assad. I am sick of obvious simultaneous posts, of the same spam getting reposted over and over, of thought leading and attempts at division, of data mining and attempts to characterize or shepherd pol into one preset bag or another, of twenty nominally Syria-connected threads outside the General, and of OPs with only a writing prompt, response solicitation, or a demand that everyone else write their thread for them, and I hate these things on principle, regardless of ideology.
See how I put it?

Twitter screenshots of nobodies in the OP gets under my skin

>no longer a place to discuss politics
Sup Forums never was a board for discussing politics. It has always been a containment board.

>wrong font
>out of indent with other posts
>wrong font size
>non of these are issues in the post you responded to
Okay.

FYI
a migration of users is not the same as a bunch of shills, people from The_Donald are not being paid and we are here to stay,
Deal with it.

A shill is anyone who acts like a shill.
There is no such thing as pretending to be retarded.

This ought to be covered by the existing ban on viral marketing; also attempts to drive clicks to some YouTuber, or OPs where the only content offered is a link or a reposting of some Twitter or Facebook garbage.

not shilling, just trolling you Russia loving fags, it's too fucking easy

ive begun posting new threads to b
only come to pol to read

member when int new hist and pol were created? they forced us all off b into containment boards then flooded with adultry sins

>ive begun posting new threads to b
you want a cookie

Here's the shill discord:
discord.gg/2Yaet8t

Bump

You dumb newfag. Outsiders/JIDF/leftyshills have been trying to subvert the board for years. Quit trying to scare us into sucking Trumps cock along with you cucks because of a few lefty discord fags.

You all need to fuck off.

Let me try to explain again. We have rules here. If you violate the rules you don't get to chuckle and call a do-over. A shill is anyone who acts like a shill. This is the most fair standard in the history of human law. It is not a guess about your occupation, it's a verifiable statement about your conduct.

>we're tearing them apart

How deluded can you be? This is like taking a shit in the street and saying you're destroying India's politics.

I just want the "who can _ compete?" Threads to die and go away forever

dayum, desu-bro

(You) seem to not know how definitions work, why am I not surprised.

>redditors are trying to censor the board again

lmao

who cares, mods never follow the sticky rules, they just get rid of threads they don't like

redpill me on x threads especially happen every day and are never deleted, nor are blatant shitposts OPs like [.] with occupydemo image or "pol BTFO" accompanied by a screenshot of an opinion blog
mod have mercy on your souls if you try starting a thread about the negative societal effects of weed, or building safety codes
Sup Forums mods need to be gassed

Personally, I think anyone asking for a quick rundown should get a seven day ban.

This teaches the newfag patience and to lurk more

So paid Russian shills are behind -all of- the following threads:

Trump General, Syrian General, etc.
Capitalism, communism, Marxism threads
cultural marxism, SJW and degeneracy threads
Russia good, America bad threads
White Supremacist and Minority hate threads
"Suka Blyat dindu nuffin" threads.
"no proofs no proofs" threads

No, not really. That would make 90% of pol be Russians.

On the other hand, it was always a possibility that shitposters would destroy pol by their sheer torrent of shit, and that seems now to have happened.

>why can't i spam my discord conspiracy

discord.gg/2Yaet8t

user. I am not shitting you when I say this. Sup Forums was bought out, for a price that was impressive to allow the poltical agendas to be shilled for as much as they can reasonably deny.

However, the evidence has leaked, and one could suspect it will soon be disseminated.

tl/dr: Pol mods are shills.

>Quit trying to scare us into sucking Trumps cock

Pol has been overwhelmingly pro-Trump for the last year. The "Subversion" would be to make it anti-Trump.

its the Sup Forums syndrome all over again

I won't deny that, but a majority of Sup Forumsacks have pretty much been blackpilled on trump after he bent the knee to neocon kikes and him following his jew son in laws advice of retaliating against Syria.

It's just the trump newfags who are desperately trying to spin up this narrative that anyone being critical of trump is a fucking shill. It's getting fucking tiresome.

That's a dictionary definition, retard. Be a good boy and tell me what that dictionary calls pasta.

I had to check to see if this board had an sticky.