What the fuck is even going on at Sup Forums?

What the fuck is even going on at Sup Forums?

I haven't seen it turn this bad since ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're ready to vote in a democrat because Trump bombed a few sand niggers.

Severe doubt and total denounciation of Trump. Though it seems to be calming down.

they finally realized Trump and all of the r/thedonald memes were kike propaganda all along. we are reverting to our hitler/ron pual days.

Everybody wants to be gangster until its time to do gangster shit.

Where is Pence during all of this?

Redditors are beginning to realize there are nuances to politics beyond "rah rah go team"

Busy.

Then you haven't been around long enough. This will blow over soon enough.

in the netherrealm

All the T_D shills just learned that every politician is a kike shill, and Trump isn't an exception.

organized attack from March Against Trump subreddit, this is their discord

discord.gg/2Yaet8t

Full force shilling. /leftypol/ and Reddit are here.

Sage not politic just Jew trick move along nothing to see here.

no one gives a shit that Trump fried some muslims.
we disagree with the action because it is in response to obvious kikery
Sup Forums has always supported Assad against Isis and the other peaceful beheaders and rapists apposing him.

People are only now realising Trump is a traitorous liar who has zero loyalty to his country or people.
Piece of shit

We're going back to the old days before the election by removing Redditors

Expect some chaos as it occurs

An attempt by shills and reddit to divide Sup Forums and Trump's current followers. Mutual interests overlapping and destroying eachother. Mostly it's just Pro-Trump larpers chomping on shill bait while Trump supporters remain unchanged.

This. Those /sg/ fags love sandniggers. We need to run them all off Sup Forums.

it's what happens when Sup Forums wins and then the guy who won does anything controversial. expect the next 4 years to be filled with this shit. these people aren't even human imo

There's honestly a civil war being fought right now in Sup Forums over this.

You have to be blind to not notice it. I still don't know where I stand on this issue.

Trump broke the law.
There is no getting around this fact.
A President can only act alone for defensive measures.

In a nutshell

Trump's spiritual and political Jewishness was just made very obvious. We're all a bit annoyed.

>posting since 2016
Kys

>We
>our Sup Forums
>sandniggers
back to the_donald, shill

Sometimes, when people are told naked lies for the dozenth time, they begin to get upset..?

Nah, must be shills.

Trump voter here. I have no problems yet with what we did to that airfield.

But after seeing the division on pol I'm now a CRUZMISSLE

this
Sup Forums is so tired of winning they want to revert back to being an irrelevant containment board for brainlets obsessed with retarded ideologies nobody cares about

Should we ask /mlp/ to help us?

may it be so

i remember when that used to be a thing, boards allied with each other to help stop raids from other boards/shills

Its a civil war ongoing on Pol right now.

The originals slightly older crowd that started getting into politics by watching the Jew john stewart during the bush era that are slightly lefty, but staunchly anti-commie, anti-sjw and anti-war crowd.

And then there is the newer crowd. Mostly younger The Donald kids that came to Sup Forums way after most people. They love the Donald first and foremost because they dont have the experience of seeing all these shithead politicians backstab them and they dont know the fucked up result of the Iraq war.

The Donald kiddies are young, they will come around in time.

Great minds discuss ideas, they dont follow people blindly.

it was worse a few weeks before the election

I'll leave pol/ until things get back to normal, maybe another mlp/ day can help to purge the board from shills.

you mean the pro-trump kike shills, right?

Eleanor Roosevelt was a pussy-eating dyke, and cuckquean, and didn't like that the general public knew it.

Sup Forumss always been bad newfag.

Idiot. Those "sandniggers"" you refer attack and protect us from jihadists sandniggers. FSA is dominated by jihadists now. Fuck Obama games. Reddit shill

Shills have gotten more clever and are pushing simplified strawman versions of our views like Plus there's been an influx of normies who jumped on the MAGA bandwagon but never really understood the complexities of what's going on.

>our views
this is how you spot a shill

Because Sup Forums was such a peaceful unified movement before.

pretty much

how many casualties were there again?

>I haven't seen it turn this bad since ever.

newfag

we've had far worse shit like Sup Forumsharbor happen here

We already voted in a Democrat.
His name is Donald Trump.

9, 2 hangars damage, 1 training field destroyed (meaningless) and some other retarded shit aka nothing. shills are really trying their best to divide us.

Sup Forums is in civil war mode right now. When /mlpol/ happened and all the shills and redditors left, people realized how bad the board's infestation with those two things have been. After AFD ended and things went back to how they were, it became unbearable for many.
And of course right after this happened, Trump bombed Syria, which is the exact opposite of what the majority of Sup Forums wants, considering how popular Assad is and how many Trump supporters came to like him for his tenet of non-interventionism.

Basically, oldfags on Sup Forums are upset with Trump, but the cult of personality from Reddit are defending him no matter what, and shills and /leftypol/ are of course capitalizing on this and trying to piss off both sides.

Also, as others have said, this is not the worst Sup Forums has been, Sup Forumsharbor was a thing.

Might just as well have had Hillary, considering Trump has decided to follow her retarded foreign policy.

LOL
good link
just found this fucking pic on there
what a disaster of mischaracterization. Sup Forums relies on each other for social assurance? That's adorable coming from good little signaling leftists.
The beauty of an anonymous board is the degree to which our adherence to the minitrue is not necessary. Sup Forumsacks know the deal shills, we don't need each other to rat you out.

This is 100% the truth. I backed Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012. I gave Donald a chance because he seemed to truly be standing up to the powers that be. I'm reserving full judgement until we see things unfold a bit further.

I am disappointed though. Trump didn't go to Congress and he bombed a secular nation's military.

I was fine with him going after ISIS and staying out of nation building. Now though it seems he has been corrupted by the internationalist jewish banking cartel which uses neo cons and liberals to put forth their agenda.

We can ask /r9k & /mlp

Russian shills are raiding the board. This manufactured outrage is because of the shills spamming the board.

They make zero points when you explain to them that assad commited a war crime and trumps surgical attack was warned ahead a time to mitigate collateral damage of life, only the chemical stockpipe was targetted and now we stepped back.

The russian shills will not make counter points. They simply scream and cry amd call you a jew. A reddit poster.

We are being raided on a scale thst has never before been seen.

No one is saying to vote in a Democrat. They're reeeeeing because Trump is a globalist kike puppet.

I am a humble poutine farmer but I would say Ameriburgers shouldn't vote. Or should vote 3rd party. Trump purported to be a man of the people, and look what you got.

America will not be Made Great Again at the ballot box. Trump has proved that.

And if America, with her history, her guns, her fiercely independent and noble populace cannot shake off the yoke of globalism and kikery, no one, and I mean no one, can.

Love you guys.

basically Sup Forums is defending the shitskins saying we shouldnt be killing them instead we should be killing white people. and everyone thought this board was full of nazi racists. lol this is tumblr now.

you're a fucking newfag if you haven't seen it get this bad

stop sensationalizing it

things are OK

>Russian shills
Gtfo child

>that other reply you got
kek. they're trying so hard.
The surest sign of manipulative behavior is that it carries on under the spotlight.
Well, that an the artificial, plastic, aggressive smugness they affect like someone who once heard how to be convincing but only from an instruction manual. The easiest tell for a shill is the uncanny valley that tingles down your spine when you encounter them.

yes i can already see the no-fly zone above alleppo

Here is said shill.

See what i mean op? They refuse to make a counter argument when you present the facts to them.

They arent payed to debate. They are here to soid threads and post pro russian propaganda. They do this by calling anyone who disagrees with them a jew or TD poster.

Fact is, assad is a filthy Muslims.
Fact is, assad committed a war crime
Fact is, assad is gassing his own people.
Fact is, hes done it in 2013. Killed 1,400. Got caught. Promised to stop.
Fact is, he did not stop.
Fact is, we stepped in and sent a message that it needs to stop

Are actions were entirely reactionary to a madman gassing innocent women and childrenm a literal war crime.

The shills won't mention this. They will simply slide the thread because putin has been punoed by trump

Think about it. How is 90℅ of a pro trump board allnof a sudden gonna go "wtf i hate trump now" over something so minor?

Trump has done worse and the retard on this board have proven they will follow trump to the bottom of hell if need.

But as soon as trumps actions cross putins interest, we are supposed to believeve everyone hates trump now.

Hmmm. Really makes you think.
Dont fall for the shilling op

Shills are pushing anti-Trump propaganda. Other shills are pretending to agree with it. New fags are falling for it. Same shit, different day.

This.

We are at DEFCON: Shill
Operation Werwolf is in effect.
Remain at your battle stations.
Serva fidem.

assmad and putin shills are getting btfo!

Fact is no one used the shill word until you Donald trump dick sucking faggots came from Reddit
>we called them jidf not shills
>shills don't exist just oldfags tired of your underage faggotry
Enjoy the show we are taking our board back

ey, we are destroying some liberal ass. its a nice outlet. im just gonna relieve some stress, spankin shills and whatnot, while you guys worry about whatever...