What would Trump need to do in order to regain your support?

What would Trump need to do in order to regain your support?

>inb4 nuke Israel

serious answers only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBAdoFIIueU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nuke israel

>What would Trump need to do in order to regain your support?

nuke israel

Fire kushner and anyone with any connection to goldman sachs

nuke Israel

Nuke Palestine

Honestly I would actually forgive all that racist stuff if he just nuked those kikes in israel.

tfw when you thought "nuke israel" before reading the second line of the OP

Official apology to Assad, promise his entire support to him in fighting ISIS and not supporting rebels anymore.

arrest obama or hillary
do something with trey gowdy

AMERICA
FIRST

Fuck military interventions, especially ones that benefit ISIS

Establish a resettlement program for all African Americans in Argentina where they can live in peace and harmony among their dark skinned negroid brothers.

nuke israel

Nothing, he hasn't really lost it.
I got my red supreme court, frothy talking heads, public attention to issues I care about, and now he's outed all of the two-faced randlet cock suckers and driven them to suicide in less than a day, all while killing a few dumb sandniggers in the process.

Make Rin Kokonoe a loli again.

#FireKushner

Yeeaaah fuck the constitution bro

Travel back in time and not fire off those missiles

Resign.

You retards already fucked it yourself standing by while it has been decimated for decades. I don't give a shit about your toilet paper of virtue.

>>inb4 nuke Israel

Nigger, why do the only good answers get restricted. Whatever, I guess nuking Turkey or China would be a bretty good start.

he never lost it, theres just a bunch of kike shills pretending to be Sup Forumsacks
you can identify the shills because theyll name the jew only if its in association with trump and use the word neocon which no one here has used in a very long time and is only still used by libs. The shills never speak ill of mudshits either. good muslims are dead muslims and Assads only value is to keep the hordes under control and to keep up the body count.

Nuke israel

>Serious answer

Instead of bombing SAA, he should bomb SFA and ISIS

Let Assad stay, end ISIS

Seriously, nuke Israel.

nuke israel

Trump already has my full support, fuck off Putin bot shill

>nuking Turkey
Nobody would die.

Negotiate from a position of strength to give the Christian Assyrians half of Syria, send the feds to Chicago, and label every black/latin gang member a terrorist insurgent and clean them up with SWAT/military.

Any of these will do desu

This is like a map of Islam in the UK

Back to the_donald.

Openly admit that the chemical attack was most likely a false flag.

He needs to do that and everything is forgotten.

Kinda ironic you'd use this as a representation. Israelis pretty much so learned their settlement/occupation and overthrowing tactics from the British, when they decided to infest the north and north west of Ireland with filthy porridge wogs.

Thats why Northern Ireland is used an example for a peace process for Israel and Palestine but also because of how futile the idea of removing Israeli settlers/occupiers would be.

:)

kek

Not lost support yet.
More transparency if he can; removing us presence from korea and Japan or amping up tensions with nk and China soon; working with Russia to crush isis; keeping the jews on bare bones life support; making changes to the 1st amendment with respect to libel.

*checks flag*

nuke israel

Lmao

This, pretty much. I don't really care if a few more Euros get hit by trucks. They hate us anyway.

nuke israel

Fire Kushner.
Build the wall.
No more amnesty.
No more immigrants.
He made BIG fucking promises and I expect him to fucking follow through.

Nuke the Promised Land.

>wanting to nuke israel is a shitpost
poopoo nu-pol

He never lost it. Trump isn't Sup Forumss avatar, he's the leader of the most powerful country in the world and he needs to appease many demographics in order to get things done. Of course he's going to do things I don't necessarily agree with, that doesn't mean I don't support him overall. Anyone who's saying "Donald DRUMPF lost my support completely because he did 1 thing I don't like" is either a shill who never supported him in the first place or an actual retard. And in any case it's to early to say that this was a mistake anyhow, if things go badly because of this then yes, it's his fault, but were not there yet and making unbased speculations about the future is not going to get us anywhere.

fpbp
if repeats Trump nukes Israel

Witnessedddddd

go back in time and not bomb syria

it's a pretty big deal

I can see why /ptg/ wants to sweep it under the rug and scream 4d chess

Triggered kikes detected

All of the Deep State is gunning for war. Pentagon, CIA, Congress, everybody.

Came to post this.

Seen this shit..?

Mass casualties, extreme lashback from ALL sides etc.

>deepstate
It's called the Jews reddit, or ZOG

He never lost it you dumbass shill

>Joint Chiefs are all Jews
ebin xD

Nuke their prayer cube. Its the only way.

Should probably nuke Israel familamadingdong.

End all foreign aid, repeal full auto, sbr, and suppressor gun laws, legalize weed, disband NATO and leave the UN.

Ok smart guy, what did I get wrong then?

Okay the order would be this.

>Nuke Israel
>Punch (((Kushner))) in his mutilated cock
>Nuke Israel again
>Power bombs a (((NeoCohen))) from the top turnbuckle through a table
>Two nukes dropped on Israel

any of those would do it really.

Fire Kushner and keep his daughter out of his work would be a start. I still support him but not nearly as much.

I would absolutely fuck Rin-chan, no questions asked.

well we should at least wait until all the jews move there

Best reaction to Trump would be get the Hezbolla
fire 1000 rockets at Israel military bases. Misses are collateral, just like the 4 children Trumps bombings just killed.

Were being raided

>ugh
youtube.com/watch?v=rBAdoFIIueU

Nuke another nuke in mid air while strumming air guitar.

shill

Good start.

Considering that ALL ISRAEL is a Military Base
Hezbollah should fire a 1000 rockets at Israel,
let the Ziofags know how the next bombings from Trump will be responded to as well.

Prosecute shillary