SHILL ALERT!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Reminder we are being raided by cucks from the reddit page:
reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/

They are trying to paint trump as a neocon do not fall for their lies. They will shill and shill until they succeed. Understand we are fighting an enemy which is not the same as shareblue/CTR these people are not doing this for money they are doing it because they fell for the lies so it will be more difficult to fight back in some aspects, however, easier in others. Fight back against them redpill those you can and outmeme all others. Use of Class B tactical memes has been authorized.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Speak english you fucking shill.

>They are trying to paint trump as a neocon
But the Neocons are actually praising Trump. So it must be true.

We're also being raided by these bootlicking cucks
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

I suspect you're from there

everybody wants a piece of Sup Forums

lol, you Trump tards are pathetic. Take your neocon asses of Sup Forums. death to nu/pol/

Found the Reddit ventriloquist dummy

Yeah, it is fucked at the moment

I say we all love and let the shills attack other shills for the lulz

Good one, faggot.

Don't worry. Trump's supporters are on the sidelines watching reddit and shills larp like retarded Harry Potter fans. Trump kicked ass yesterday.

WORKS WITH SHURR BLOO

>Paint Trump as a neo-con
No the fact he attacked Syria showed us that you blind shill fuck

You both are playing right into their hands and are too stupid to realize it or are one of them yourself.

I do not agree with Trump's decision to attack Syria rather I believe it was a grave mistake, however, that does not mean that I plan to abandon hope yet. Neocons are praising Trump yes, however, this does not mean Trump himself is a neocon. The situation right now is we have 2 different places on reddit raiding us and it is causing us to fight amongst ourselves. Sup Forums does not have one universal ideology so this makes this possible. There are a variety of people who for the most part think similarly but on the Syria issue they may have drastically different viewpoints. This creates a weak point through which the shills may enter and manipulate us from within. Understand that this is not a weak point that can be protected without changing the essential character of Sup Forums your best bet if you believe a thread is a shill thread is to sage or do not reply. We need to focus on productive threads not obvious bait threads.

Regardless of if you two are shills or not I believe this post is important to get out there to highlight the importance of posting in legitimate threads of importance to our cause not posting in bait threads.

go tend your potatoe fields paddy faggot

No we are getting shilled by pro Trump redditfags like you.

Fuck off

Pathetic lies. Try harder.