He has always been (((our guy)))

He has always been (((our guy)))
You fuck with Assad, you fuck with us
Nufags just don't get it
Press F to pay respect

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SSSSNIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF YES NICE DEAR YES QUITE YES

n-no..
trump cant be wrong. He is the g-god emperor !

>it is the interest of the establishment to destroy the Assad regime and Trump is now betraying his supporters for the elite that earlier tried to destroy his campaign
s-shill!!!!!!!!

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SSSSNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF YES NICE DEAR YES QUITE YE

Im sick of these reddit cucks holding so tightly to Trump. If Trump is gonna go full neocohen then fuck him.

He couldn't control the Sunni traitors in his own air force.

Why do you think there were deaths at the airbase?

The Sunnis who loaded up their planes with chemical weapons got strapped to AA emplacements to great the TLAMs.

>(((our guy)))
What did he mean by this?

Stfu sand nigger lover

if you dont support god emperor trump you are a shill!! fuck off!!!! leftpol spotted!!!

MAGA

DEUS VULT!!!!!

PEPE AND KEK LOL!!!!!!!!!

I wish they would stay at reddit, easy to spot them with their all caps brown nosing way of writing

wow you are gay

>leaf

retard

I'm sick of these BROWNED cucks sucking Assad's dick so hard. He's a sandnigger and therefore he's not (((our guy))) and never will be able to be on level with even the most useless white person. Fuck all you faggots who put some literal SAND MONKEY on the same level as the president. Bomb the entire country for all I care, you could never do anything to make me think bombing sandniggers is bad
>B-but boohoo, they'll come try to migrate!
Fuck them too, kill them in the streets, show them how it's worse for them here than it is there. Dont have the guts to lift a hand against them as they drive trucks through your people? Then keep your fucking mouth shut about being pissed at them coming.

AGREED, FUCK THESE LIBERAL PUSSIES WHO DONT WANNA FIGHT AGAINST MUSLIM MUDSHITS LMAO, ISNT ASSAD LIKE ISIS OR SOMETHING??
14/88 MY WHITE BROTHER, FUCK PUTINBOTS

This is what runs through 90% of their heads.

And this

THIS!!!

EPIC TO FINALLY SEE SOME TRUE OLDFAGS HERE!!!!

FUCK ASSAD HE IS A SAND NIGGER LMAO! I HATE JEWS BTW!

stupid redneck, trump is attacking a secular country to empower islamist rebels

Eat less sugar and maybe you won't be so wound up, get a grip

I don't give a fuck about their beliefs, the entire middle east should be a crater.

Assad is white and blue eyed. He is fighting Muslim jihadis.

KYS SHILL

Using your tax money to bomb a dessert because the jews want it.

Assad is secular, he is the lesser evil. Also, it costs you nothing to do nothing. Mudshits dying in a civil war is not your problem.

And bombing mudshits wont keep the mudshits from killing each other. IF anything, it increases the number of rapefugees coming to the west because everything is destroyed.

that isn't trump's plan, cletus

It is not us that owe our loyalty to Trump, it is Trump that owes his loyalty to us

Lick a dick assad