OPERATION MUSLIM NIGGERS TONGUE MY SNOWANUS

OPERATION MUSLIM NIGGERS TONGUE MY SNOWANUS IS A GO

WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MASSIVELY REDPILL BOTH THE SHILLS WHO DO IT FOR FREE AND THE SHILLS WHO GET PAID

God bless, anons. The Meme Wars never ended.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JqrtO
cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor
cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi
jewishanswers.org/?p=790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your caps lock is borken

On it, boss. Pic related is on the topic of nigger movies.

archive.fo/JqrtO

(((Kushner))) benefitted bigly from the kikiest schemes out there, H1-B (aka Replace American Workforce Act) and EB-5 (Welcome The Globalist Elites Act):
>Trump the Relative Closer to H-1B and EB-5 than Trump the Investor
>In this case, while Trump's name is on the complex, his financial involvement is far less than that of the (((Kushner))) family, the actual developers of the place. (((Kushner))), as in (((Jared Kushner))), Trump's son-in-law and confidant. ((((Jared Kushner))) is said to be so powerful that he forced the departure of N.J. Governor Chris Christie from his job as head of the Trump transition team; Christie was the former U.S. Attorney who sent (((Jared's father))) to jail years ago for his activities involving the family's real estate business.)

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor

> Obama Administration Hides Huge Tilt of EB-5 Funds to New York City

>The project in Jersey City is the Trump Plaza, run by the Kushner family; a second generation of that family (Jared) married a second generation of the Trump family (Ivanka), and the press has reported that Jared managed to remove N.J. Governor Chris Christie as the Trump transition director. Christie, in an earlier role as U.S. attorney, sent Jared's father to jail for some of his real estate practices, as the New York Times reported.

cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city

>(((Charles Kushner))), a multimillionaire real estate executive, philanthropist and one of the top Democratic donors in the country, was sentenced on Friday to two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations.

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi

Even better, just ask them to say something bad about Jews. Why just about the Jews? Because even a kike doesn't like niggers, Muslims or Russians, they only pretend to when it suits their purpose of destroying white race.

Fuck you nigger.
Trump fucking lied about intervening on countries. At best he used these bombings to persuade Xi to put a leash on NK at worst he is trying to get that sweet sweet globalist shill money.

That would work, except that they're hated on both sides. Ask a Sup Forumsack and he'll happily respond. Ask ShariaBlue and zey'll happily respond.

Caps lock is for cucks

Stop it

Fuck off kike.

t. Monkey

Nigger tongue my ass

t. Redditor

Hitler did nothing wrong.
>France
Btw, don't you hate Muslims and how Muhammad was a pedophile?

>niggers tongue my anus.
Anyone that remembers where this truly started is a true Sup Forumstard. Im glad we're still around.

A get from like 4 years ago?

All sandniggers are the same in my eyes, you being just another variant in need of genocide, kike.

>Make It Happen Faggots
#FireKushner
#KeepBannon

Muslims are savages, Slavs aren't white, niggers can't even into civilization and Drumpf is a Jewish puppet who will end up killing the white race, congratulations.

I'm not posting the screen cap.

>using a leftist meme
For shame.
Stop using that smarmy cunt John Oliver's memes.

if they don't have a folder of this shit they are a shill.

Tell me that Muhammad was a pedophile.

This. Plus the dubbs don't lie. Czeched.

user it's 2017, let's stop getting offended about which memes come from where.

Muhammad is a pedophile

Pretty accurate.

Uh no sweetie, you need to take yer shit back to r.ed.di.t

Hey raiders, take a look at these

i bet they'll really make you think

man blacks throw some wild barbeques on food stamp day

Kushner is a kike shill

also hitler did nothing wrong

thank you, and enjoy your day.

This.
>whites need to get out of south africa its for africans
>whites need to allow africans into white nations or else theyre racist bigots

This is why you don't violate the Prime Directive.

Muslims are the scum of humanity and need to be shot into the moon along with niggers and kikes and liberals.... phew

I think that settles that lol

Kekle my shekels... you've done it again lads.
Brilliant.

LEAVE REDDIT

JUST LEAVE

Muhammad ( PBUH ) was the greatest person to have ever lived and an example to us all.

You must remove the Jews before you can attempt anything.

So if i want to say fuck trump without looking like a shill i should just use a meme only Sup Forums knows about ?

FUCK TRUMP you paronoid faggot, there's no shills here just Sup Forumsacks who now know the neocons have taken over the WH and trumptards who blindly follow.

Gtfo nigger, wtf is this shit? Why do they beat a girl. I admit she is stupid to get into the fight, but the blek niggers are just fucking animals.

Fucking suplex kek

Once the jews and their control of the medias and the politicazl apparatus is gone, the deportation/genocide of the sandniggers, niggers, all subhumans is inevitable.

MAY GOD GUIDE BASED ASSAD

Beautiful black mother.

That's fucking stupid. Jesus christ, why are you so retarded?

Our hatred binds us. Also, you forgot kikes.

She just fat

Shill detected lol fuckoff shitskin

Inshallah! More bataclans for you.

Assad is literally a based secular-minded leader, been BTFOing ISIS for a while with Russia's help.
Then, rebels, which are essentially Al-Qaeda-lite, false flagged a gas attack and blamed it on Assad. Trump responds like a retard and bombs Assad's airfield because
>muh beautiful god's children
The fact that Bill fucking Kristol is wet off this should alarm even the dumbest Trumpfags.

>Muslims are low IQ savages
>Russia is gay
>niggers are the worst things on Earth
>FUCK TRUMP

I'm redpilled and I'm still not tied to this shitty kike-influenced ""movement"" which only, in the long run, will just help niggers and mudslimes

I wonder who could be behind this post?

This is how they make Beats by Dre

We can just have a phrase that we always say along with our actual post.

Muslim men make up 5% of the Swedish population but commit 80% of the rapes.

nigger shill detected

Smell that? It's Reddit.

Redpill with every post

Black Americans are 13% of the population but responsible for over 47% of murder

>mfw the other 20% is made up by africans

>1 post by this reddit ID

fuck off nigger

I guessed but I wasn't far from the truth at all

tinyurl dot com slash nx3s5a9

Nope. I'm still here you Kike lover.

The procedure is as follows:
The proper amount of foreskin is measured that will be removed (enough to ensure that it will not encroach or cover the head of the penis). It is removed with a knife (or scalpel) the inner foreskin (a elastic membrane which is the extension of the outer foreskin) is split as well.

Then, the Mohel (circumciser) applies suction to the wound orally (a Talmudic tradition that without the suction it would medically jeopardize the baby). The baby is then bandaged.

From your question I see that your focus is on metzitza bpeh (oral suction).
>jewishanswers.org/?p=790

>Im glad we're still around
It's not even that old, newfag

We wuz military N shiet
Whites paid for those clothes

Jesus this kike has no shame, doesn't he?

>Leaf

>Sup Forums red pills
>conspiracy theories
Sound the same desu

Say nigger for me

Omfg I think you cracked the Da Vinci code for shills