TRUMP, STOP BEING A CUCK AND BOMBING SYRIA! BUILD THE GODDAMN SPACE ELEVATOR!

We can build an Orbital Ring Space Elevator today, using steel and kevlar. The Orbital Ring goes to low earth orbit, so it does not need advanced materials.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_ring

Why build the Orbital Ring? It would cut our costs of going to orbit from about $2000/kg to about $1/kg. There are individual asteroids that have tens of trillions of dollars in materials on them that could be mined. One mission could easily pay for the cost of building the Orbital Ring.

We could then deploy solar power satellites in orbit above cloud cover and return the power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator, and sell the power at a profit.

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-III.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yPhRq5r8iqg
youtube.com/watch?v=B11p8v0EYHM
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Solar Panels
>Space
>Unlimited Resources
Implying the Jews would allow for this

That bullshit has already been debunked.

When will you globecucks quit pushing this shit and realize that it will never work because the Earth is flat?

Debunked by the multiple peer-reviewed journal articles that have said it's feasible?

Or did Big Oil pay you to be a faggot and shill here?

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-III.pdf

Every. God. Damn. Time.

Implying the Jooooos run the world, and not the British.

If the Earth is flat, how come I cannot see the end of it by getting into a high mountain and using a powerful telescope?

This is what the really looks like

We have the will.

Do we have the time?

The numbers confirm it

>implying your fatass could climb up a mountain

>Make It Happen Faggots
#FireKushner
#KeepBannon

My argument is invalid.

>tfw flat-earthers and globecucks both get btfo

Although much safer than a rocket, I would be terrified to go up a space elevator. Fuck that shit. Gimme SpaceX any day.

you are truly autistic

>safer
>more terrifying

Makes perfect sense.

"Let me pay $2000/kg to orbit!" (i.e. you will never go on a vacation on the moon)

Or, you could pay $1/kg to orbit. (i.e. anyone on a middle class salary can take a vacation on the moon).

The space elevator doesn't oppress women or minorities, so what's the point?

What happened last time we had infrastructure projects unleashing massive wealth?

Healthy families with 4 or 5 kids and the house paid off by the time you were 30.

Now you know why they don't want you to have a space elevator.

It makes oppressing women and minorities even better!

(because you can do it on Mars)

>solar panels
bruh there's literally free energy everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=yPhRq5r8iqg

>What happened last time we had infrastructure projects unleashing massive wealth?
>Healthy families with 4 or 5 kids and the house paid off by the time you were 30.

Terrible. Who can live like that? Too much patriarchal oppresion!

And God forbid we would balance the federal budget. Or like, have 20% GDP growth with no taxes at all.

Tesla also invented the Orbital Ring. And you can demonstrate that it's feasible with peer-reviewed science.

As soon as free energy has peer-reviewed journal articles showing it's feasible and profitable, I'll support it.

I've been looking at this for ten minutes and I still have no idea how the fuck this happens.

How else are we going to stop the Jews?

The USA had no equatorial land to base a space elevator on.

The bankers thrive in poverty. If you nation is immensely wealthy with robust job demand, its citizens need not grovel to the banker for loans.

Wall St. will crumble to the space elevator.

Did you read the article? It happens as soon as Trump gets on TV and tells everyone it's happening.

He could uncuck himself overnight.

Current energy providers hold too much power and the USD AKA petrodollar is too tied to the American economy for this to happen any time soon. Give up your idealistic dream until it can actually become a reality. Keep fighting the good fight, but know that at the moment, you're wasting your time fighting for this.

We can stop "The Jews" (the British-American banking cartel) by replacing the Fed with a productive society based on lending to infrastructure investments that create broad-based economic growth.

I don't know either, but it must be really easy to masturbate

>Current energy providers hold too much power and the USD AKA petrodollar is too tied to the American economy for this to happen any time soon

No shit. That's why we need to build it. Destroy their power base.

> Give up your idealistic dream until it can actually become a reality. Keep fighting the good fight, but know that at the moment, you're wasting your time fighting for this.

QUIT LICKING THEIR FUCKING BOOTS!

Is this America, or is it the United States of Bootlicking Faggots? We put a man on the fucking moon!

youtube.com/watch?v=B11p8v0EYHM

The reality is that the finance system is controlled by London because British Intelligence created and controls states like Saudi Arabia.

If you want true US independence, we can base the reserve currency on solar energy power rather than oil controlled by foreign powers. The only route to true sovereignty.

This is true but the jews are allied with the British hence why they created Israel. The British are essentially trying to rebuild their empire through covert means and eventually control the globe thats what the NWO is

Yeah, they're all in bed together. We know that. The question is how we go "Jesus on the Moneychangers" on the whole cabal.

And the answer is with a Space Elevator so awesome it permanently shatters the Overton Window. People the world over will rejoice over economic growth, freedom, America, chicks with big titties, and vacations on the moon.

Kek and Satan sitting in a tree...

Interesting...

Bump

Can we get a quick rundown?

Can we also tell people about Alex?

The real redpill.

I think he's a Rothschild alien-human hybrid that you can visit Trump untucks his nutsack and builds the space elevator.

It's time to take the fight to the establishment.

i approve of OP and supporting anons

Does anybody else remember Space Elevator Fridays a few years back?

Those were comfy threads.

It's back. Only thing time, we're not just talking. We're doing it.

Well, if you eat more calories than you use, then you build up fat stores. After many years of sitting on your fat ass, you'll grow a layer of fat thicker than your penis is long.

Whatever gets us off this crazy planet quicker

Space Elevator is coming to a planet Earth near you soon, user.

If you support any politician from here on out that isn't behind the Space Elevator, you are part of the problem.

I want to get away from these naked dudes. Build that space elevator NOW!

It's a cuck litmus test. If he doesn't want to build it...

I agree, I in fact wrote about the prospect of the space industry from 2020-2040, forewarning of mega-industrialists advertising to immigrant workers about all the benefits of working for this new and emerging industry, kind of like many steel mills or mining firms of the industrial revolution, where all the immigrants and people who sign up will in fact be subject to harsh labor conditions, where I suspect workers will be used in a final laser battle showdown between government and corporate forces (i did not mention my latter classified predictions to my professor)

Space Elevator Fridays were basically threads where a friendly user from /sci/ would come post that week's latest science breakthrough articles and give a brief summary for us.

Also, as long as Blacked videos stop being a thing too

What if SE user is in this thread right now?

>mind blown

The breakthroughs have already been made. We can do an orbital ring with steel and kevlar. We don't need graphene.

What if I'm SE user...

And what if Trump is a cuck that needs to build the space elevator or he's going to go down in history as the biggest bitch of all time.

Mt Rushmore? Or warming up the bull for Melania? It's in your hands, Donnie.

Hilldawg could have prevented this :(((

Can't work. Orbital ring requires uniform gravity across it to prevent collapse. A part with any variance will instantly cause collapse. Pro-tip, you can't build a ring around earth and it maintain uniform gravitational exposure.

Someone will wear a shirt with anime ladies on it. Boom! Acomplishment invalidated!

>Can't work. Orbital ring requires uniform gravity across it to prevent collapse.

Gravity is uniform at the same distance from earth. That's how gravity works.

>A part with any variance will instantly cause collapse

Yes, if the laws of physics start behaving differently, lots of things would stop working.

> Pro-tip, you can't build a ring around earth and it maintain uniform gravitational exposure.

This doesn't even make sense. What are you trying to say here?

oh look, a 9 year invented a machine that manages to contradicts everything we know about physics and how the universe works

Orbital rings only require that you can map the gravitational field accurately. They work by "firing" the ring towards the next elevator hook. Same idea as firing an ICBM at a city really - you have to account for the position of the moon, land mass variations, etc., but all of this is already mapped out to extraordinary detail and doable pre-super computer age or ICBMs wouldn't have worked.

Is Tyrone going too the moon?
1. Get rid of niggers/Abos/natives
Then we can leave earth.

Ok, he was referring to variation from the position of the moon or land mass variations. It sounded like he was saying the physical laws of gravity would suddenly change and cause a collapse. :)

Food or alcohol was more important to them then their penis. Man that just killed my apatite seeing that. Now I want to go for a jog.

About orbital rings, fun idea but the religion if peace would attack the structure nonstop.

Not always easy to be able to see how little others can see. Hard to help the blind if you can't identify them though.

how do we start?

Learn the science. Understand the economics.

Then start telling people. Meme it into existence.

sry lad (you)re in The Trump Dimension

youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

Awoo in space

Debunked because we cant construct carbon nanotubes larger than a mm or so and so much as a single missplaced attom would cause the entire structure to collapse for something that is 700 miles in length.

So we should listen to Alex Jones, financed by Adnan Khashoggi? The Adnan Khashoggi that also financed the 9/11 hijackers?

Is that your position user? You support the 9/11 false flag?

This

On a Friday Donald Drumpf died and was buried.

Three days later, he ordered construction of the space elevator, and arose from the dead as a god. A God Emperor.

He can't even build a wall with cheap mexican labor. He can't even build a cabinet that doesn't break apart when he slams the door on it. How do you expect a space elevator out of him?

Read the wikipedia article. We don't need carbon nanotubes to go up a couple hundred miles, which is all you need for the orbital ring.

We could start construction tomorrow.

>not knowing an orbital ring doesn't have to be on the equator

lurk moar

>How do you expect a space elevator out of him?

He could get on national television, explain how we're going to be out of debt by the end of his term because we'll be mining asteroids and generating power for 1/10 the cost of coal, and he'll have 90% support overnight.

He's not good at explaining things, especially if numbers are involved. That would be a terrible way for him to try to get support.

Not if the meme machine gets in motion

This.

Kikes and Saudis run the oil trade and always try to destroy or hamper renewable energy or otherwise because of muh oil

The same Adnan Khashoggi, the shadowy Saudi arms trader, who sold the mega-yacht Trump Princess to the Donald. The Trump Princess, The Donald had to sell at a loss because of multiple bankruptcy proceedings.

>he thinks the earth is a sphere
>he fell for the space meme

You drumpf supporters just got jooied by your kosherized (((america first))) hero. The izzie jackals will soon be feasting on the syrian corpse….annexing land and harvesting body organs and resupplying their joohadi useful idiots in the safe zones….all without paying for the carnage themselves or sacrificing their own. Any wonder the tribe has such contempt for goys? Reminds of the old joke: “Why did Jehovah invent Christians? So there would be someone to pay retail at the furniture store”.

Fuck drumpf and fuck his supporters

They answer to the British. But yeah, the bankers don't want productivity. They want us all to be cucks, and Drumpf is currently bending the knee.

Doesn't have to be that way, though. He can turn it around right now.

checked

Checked

O SHIT, KEK WILLS IT

The stars have aligned! The Prophecy is fulfilled! The Space Elevator will come, Kek wills it!

>There are individual asteroids that have tens of trillions of dollars in materials on them that could be mined.
and rip the global economy

>>There are individual asteroids that have tens of trillions of dollars in materials on them that could be mined.

Fuck the Economy, this is the next era of human development

Prestigious digits of turnabout...

How would increasing the supply of valuable substances be bad for the economy?

Think in terms of the balance sheet, is it good to own valuable stuff? Or is it good to not own valuable stuff?

>implying the British aren't ruled by the Jews
Hi there Rothschild, glad you could make it.

Hi there Rockefellers, Bushes, Freemasons, and the Vatican. So glad it's all Jews running the world, and not a single Episcopalian, Jesuit, or Knight of Malta.

Ignore the difference between Judaism and kaballistic esoteric Judaism (inverted Judaism). Because your accountant is secretly in on the "New World Order" (which isn't actually new).

I do not care
I just want (you) to know that

Abundance of resources is BAD! How will the bankers scam you then?