twitter.com/politico/status/850515449959899137

BANNON AND KUSHNER ARE HAVING A SITDOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
twitter.com/politico/status/850515449959899137
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully in the kitchen, right by the oven

That shit don't fly.
Kushner has to go. No fucking compromise.

Atleast Trump can see value in them both and is making them sort out their differences. Bannon is objectively right about everything, Kushner is a very shady man.

A transcript has is being leaked. Bannons opening words were:
>Listen here you rat faced cock sucking kike....

i hate to break it to you but if anyone goes it ain't gunna be his daughter's husband.

this is how the dream dies. bannon is about to get shitcanned.

>Mad Dog Mattis walks in the room
>both Babnnon and Kushner's jaws drop, drooling before his irresistible manliness
Mattis instantly kills them both
>assigns their duties to himself
>the end

stop reposting this thread shillbot

Trump is a failure and he can say goodbye in 2020.
It's his son in law or his legacy. His choice.

>i hate to break it to you but if anyone goes it ain't gunna be his daughter's husband.

we'll see, KEK has implied that Kushner will go, possible they both leave, whats Mercer doing during all this?

>he can say goodbye in 2020.

who do the Dems have that is at all electable because I see nobody

they have nothing, agree with your sentiment but this can get really weird when everybody looks awful

They just need anybody. I'll vote for his strongest competitor no questions asked.
There's nothing worth saving. People can sort shit out on their own.

>I'll vote for his strongest competitor no questions asked.

well thats just the thing, because I'm looking at who else is ready on both sides and there is literally nothing, good luck finding someone electable on the Dems to give this guy a workout, who do they have who can win? Warren is a joke, too old, everybody they have is too old.

You seem to forget that he barely won.
He can be made to lose easily.

We will primary him with Stephen Miller

you know i heard read all kinds of things about kushner during the election, but i just sort of brushed it off.

going back and reading through the #fireKushner tag on twatter has really made me concerned.

why is this filthy kike anywhere near the levers of power? He's much scarier than HRC imo. I don't want him or his filthy criminal family anywhere near DC. He's a corruption magnet and has dead eyes.

BASED KUSHNER BRINGING THE PAIN ON BANNON

#ISRAELFIRST

MAGA!!

idk fireKushner tag is trending nationwide on tweeter right now. the guy's family is super corrupt and he's clearly clawing at power he should never have. I'm more concerned about him than just about anyone else on trump's team.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

bannon's goldman sachs ass has to go

>I'm a nigger faggot: The Post

It doesn't matter who the Dems have, Trump is now viewed as the Jew and that will crush his voter base.

Rand? If he really tries and gets some funding, and Trump continues his fuck-ups, just maybe. Bernouts would love him.

Fuck out of here faggot. We're going to end up with 80% Democrats in office next election with the way this kike sucking retard is going.

You TD moron kids only see the short term

FOLLOWING.

Are you going to renounce Christ for his kike dick like the whore did, too?

So electing an overt Jew is better than a covert one? Stop acting like a little bitch and try to solve the problem instead of wailing about how you'll get revenge on Drumpf at any cost.

GIVE BANNON YOU ENERGY

I can't believe Ivanka got hitched to a fucking kike.

White women really are the worst and theres no way we can let Ivanka become the first woman president.

Trump fired his own fucking brother you think he won't tell his jewish son in law to get in line?

too soon

what did he mean by this?

X X X

\o/ take my energy Bannon-chan \o/

TULSI

>twitter.com/politico/status/850515449959899137
> bannon is about to get shitcanned.

PRAISE

Yesterday was the 77th day of Trump's presidency. Think about it.

I really don't fucking care anymore.
He was my last fucking run of giving a fuck about this shit country.
If he fucks it up fuck you and everyone else.
If it's all going to shit anyway why fucking care about how fast it's blowing up? I just want it all over with. If it gets people mad enough to start fucking everything up then that's a fucking good thing because business as usual is not acceptable.

GET HIM BANNON

>You seem to forget that he barely won.

yeah enjoy the kool aid, I see the real numbers, people hated her guts across the board, you want to believe what the television said when they called it wrong non stop go right ahead

but remember this, media telling you not to elect him is what got him elected

>We will primary him with Stephen Miller

the jew who hates jews? he's fucking hilarious

>It doesn't matter who the Dems have
it really does matter, the entire election thing is a popularity contest, the dems need someone who looks more fuckable than trump but their party is populated with elderly weasels and troll looking goblins, they need someone with sex appeal to win, they don't have that so have to act quickly to even get a shot

>Rand
he's a democrat? I don't think so, maybe Trump will bow out but I doubt it

>We're going to end up with 80% Democrats in office next election

unlikely, midterms always favor republicans, if you want to change that go run for office and encourage others to do the same, you should install a cybernetic eyeball that broadcasts everything you see to a cloud, release it to the public once your term is up shit will be bonkers funny

All they gotta do is run some slick Justin Trudeau/Obama faggot and they will win a landslide. Screen cap this.

Gabbard is too anti-mudslime to make it past the DNC hurdle.

>All they gotta do is run some slick Justin Trudeau/Obama faggot

this could work unfortunately they don't have one ready

Go back to your shithole of a site you fucking brainwashed robofaggot.

>All they gotta do is run some slick Justin Trudeau/Obama faggot and they will win a landslide.
This. I don't think they have anyone that fights this profile yet that I'm aware of, but if some new, hip guy shows up, we're fucked.

>77th day of Trump's presidency
>100 years since the US entered WWI
>major happening
What did KEK mean by this?

>kushner plays joe like a fiddle pretending to be his friend leaking stuff
>bannon leaks he's at war with kushner
>trump goes along with this ploy
>everything is preparation for the syrian strike
>BOOM
>neocons and msn think bannon is gonna get kicked and trump is (((their guy)))
>msn, neos, dems, and anti-trump all goes towards trump after the strike on syria
>suddenly the base blames kushner for everything and let trump slide
>bannon and kushner """""""""""""MEET""""""" and everything is settled peacefully
people actually doubted trump. this is 4d chess in real time

What did being in jail do to you?

"It gave me an opportunity to learn a lot about myself. I learned a lot about other people. I learned a lot about different areas I’ve always had an interest to learn about, whether it be Jewish history or derivative financing.I didn’t waste my time in jail. I was able to read the Wall Street Journal cover to cover every day."

What did you learn about other people?

"That there are just so many people that are stripped of their means, that don’t have families, that don’t have ways to make a living. When they go to prison, they lose their hope of having a life.I tried to help the young kids write their resumes. I used to give mock interviews and try to give them some direction."

It sounds like prison wasn’t so bad.

"I’m an adaptable person, so living in a bunk bed was not a great sacrifice; living out of a locker was not a great sacrifice; having one pair of pants was not a sacrifice. The biggest hardship that I experienced was being separated from my wife and children and my grandchildren. They’d visit me once a week."

I think his dad is against the global kikery desu, maybe jail can redpill a jew

>Go back to your shithole of a site you fucking brainwashed robofaggot.

ok newfag sure I'm back to CIA.gov

faggot retard

\o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/ \o/ energy \o/

Did you just seriously admit that you're a fucking CIA nigger?

Hell yeah!

Wtf

BANNON WILL NOT FALL

CIA wouldn't do that retard, I admit that I'm having fun with this and that you shouldn't think you know where people are from when you're as new as you are newfag

>because I see nobody
Wasn't Obama a nobody until he ran?

>when you're as new as you are newfag
>pot calling the kettle a nigger
kys

>Wasn't Obama a nobody until he ran?

yes but he was in cycle before this point, who do they have as sexy as Obama who is already in cycle?

they got nobody, because the plan was for Trump all along, thats why the media shilled for him as hard as they did

psychology 101

if you want someone to do something tell them to do the opposite

don't vote for Trump he's a racist

that was Trump's winning campaign slogan

media kept saying it until he won

TEAMKUSH #1
SUCK IT BANNONKEKS, YOUR ABOUT TO BE BTFO

With an average IQ of 240 (Jews) why arnt you hooking up with Jews?

haha! good post

based kushnerbro

ITS REAL WTF

Ivanka, I'm sorry. You and Jared are fired.

>my captcha was helicopters

CHIEF BANNON TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY AND BALANCE THE POWER

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Keks ready to rumble

???????

Yes! The eyes! There's something really fucking dark and creepy going on there.

lol no.

bernouts are ideologues. ideologues that see a real potential to get their way. We, who are on the far right, have to be much more grounded in reality. Hitler isn't coming back, so we're stuck between crazy libtards who want to drag the domestic policy into jewtown and neo-cohens who want us to be a proxy army and bank for Greater Israel™

Checked for Bannon high energy. We need high energy again, we need that 2015 spirit to our memes. Shadilay.

Does Bannon know about the JQ?

Not just about globalists. Has he ever shown knowledge about (((god's chosen)))?

Bannon is a confirmed anti-semite.

I kind of agree. Ivanka is a bad influence. This bitch Dina Habib aka Dina Powell is married to the president of Teneo Holdings, whom you might remember as the Clinton Foundation's biggest money laundering front. See: Doug Band Wikileaks

This chick is bad news bears. An Egyptian Coptic (supposedly) who is lovey-dovey with... wait for it... Valerie "Musle Gesserit Witch" Jarrett.

I actually don't have a problem with him projecting power like he did. Assad shouldn't be deposed, howevee. But these Paul Ryan RINO new cons and the Jew York Dems holding sway are a real fucking problem. They just are.

He literally has Deep State Hillary spies in the inner circle. I thought we were getting Andrew Jackson, but now I don't know what we are seeing.

KEK IS HERE

I know this Kabuki b.s. sounds crazy, but this is the best we can hope for at this point.

>I don't know what we are seeing.

Trump is a puppet, always was

if he wasn't a puppet he would take actions that assert his independence from puppet control, he has taken no such actions

The moral of the story is the Jews always win.

fuck off shill

you have to play the long game here

we're not at war and he bombed an empty airbase, if we had hilltard in power we'd be living in a nuclear wasteland by now

Wow there sure are an overwhelming number of psychotic leftists on Sup Forums these days.

>Bannon, Kushner, Sitdown.
What are they, 12?
Why not settle the dispute like real men.
Pistols at dawn.

I can't wait until you are swinging lifeless from the tree.

PRAISE

>Bannon
>Be user

This fucker Kush thinks he can shit years of experience...Bannon is attempting to preserve the West.

KIKKENING

Where's Jackson when you need him?

Gas the likes
Reddit war now

>*appoints Cohn chief of staff*

>having a sit down to bury the hatchet
In Kushner's face.

If Trump throws it all away for some globalist kike just because he fucks his daughter, then he deserves to go down as the joke that he would be.

TWO MEN ENTER! ONE MAN LEAVES!!!!

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Kush is financed by Soros.. WTF was Trump thinking?

>A killing Bolt will shine in the darkness but will not kill

No confirmed casualties from the missile strike yet.....

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Mattis is a warhawk you dumb fuck.