HOW DO WE GET THEM OFF?!?!?

WE ARE UNDER MASSIVE ATTACK.
THEY ARE A FUCKING CANCER!!!

THESE REDDIT FAGGOTS FROM T_D NEED TO BE GASSED. THEY ARE WORSE THAN ANY FUCKING FORCE OF SHILLS DAVID BROCK COULD EVER MUSTER IN HERE.

THEY'RE DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY WHAT DO WE DO?? WHERE DO GO? DO WE STAY AND FIGHT WTF ARE WE DOING?!?!??!

SOMEONE LEAD THE CHARGE HOLY FUCK DESUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
aryanism.net/politics/white-nationalists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will not hold
Newfags are a minority

Lolbertarian and NatSoc alike will defend Assad

Who cares faggot

We should bomb the reddit servers

Go chock on a cock nigger

Samurai man, bring back the
PONIES

>WHERE DO GO?

OUTSIDE YOU FUCKING REJECT

just wait trump has sold out he will soon fire bannon and thus trump support will evaporate, then shareblue will have no need to shill here

we will have /oldpol/ back

keep sucking that jew cock you bitch

we hate drumpf now

Sendkeys.Send[Textbox1.Text] Sendkeys.Send("{ENTER}')

c-could we d-do that?

>IS THIS THE RAID THAT WILL FINALLY SINK Sup Forums??? ARE THE SHILLS MERE MOMENTS AWAY FROM VICTORY??? OH THE HORROR!!!

The only thing we can do is unify under Trump and oust the Assad sympathizers.

We could if you tell me where it is is so i can fire bomb it to ash

why don't you shut your flapping cunt, leaf

During the Battle of the Bulge, germany sent a few english speaking soldiers dressed in stolen uniforms behind allied lines to stir things up. Most of them were caught quickly, but the fear that they created spread with Americans wasting tons of time asking each other dumb questions to try and "prove" that they were a real american. Basically the americans did more to themselves than the german infiltrators could ever have hoped to do. That's what we have going on here.

They'll slowly phase out as Trump rolls out the zionist agenda point by point.

Die redditcancer

>being this much of a fucking shill

The only thing you can do is go prep your wife's bull redditfaggot

>proving my point.

I guarantee I've been on Sup Forums longer than you. Nothing personnel kid

Fuck off you're the real shill here Muhammad

REMEMBER

Ask mlp for help

>Proving user's post
I want psychic powers to kill you with

Most of us don't give a shit about sand niggers, which includes bombing sand niggers just because the sand niggers killed sand nigger children. We just ruined our relations with Russia over this. That's what you plebbitors can't understand. It's not about sand niggers, it's about our overall longterm sustainability to keep sand niggers the fuck out of our lands. If we try to enter Syria again Russia will gun us down.

They will gas themselves in time with the hot gas they're spewing from their mouths. Ignore them, bump good threads, and do not despair.

Organic autism is something we have and they don't. Autism is way more powerful than millions of dollars. Autism does not divide. Autism is one. And because of this, autism does not lose.

Calm down they dont have the stamina for it. Either they will leave
Calm down and keep "dramfp btfo" threads
or go back to rubbet

Just get comfy and wait for trumps move.

If you had been you wouldn't have replied normiefaggot

Not T_D its leftist shills trying to break support for Trump.

lmao y u mad tho? I found Sup Forums from reddit :)

I'm /u/ Magitrek. Post yours & I'll go upvote your posts

The US is completely out of our control. Kikes own our media, money, government, and dictate our foreign policy.

I feel more understanding towards Hitler every single day.

china threads, nigger hate threads, gore, redpill threads, etc.

you should know that by now. go make one

FUCK ALL THESE NEWFAGS FROM REEEEDIT

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Here's the discord
discord.gg/2Yaet8t

T_D are posters like you.

Its both
Lefty shills make the donald shills butt mad so the donald shills start shitposting which triggers the lifty shills to start shitposting which triggers the donald shills to shitpost
Ad infinum

HOLY FUCK COPYPASTA FROM T_D HOLY FUCKEROOOOOOOO

Sup Forums has been camped full time since /new/ days by muslim-leftist shills. They mimc "altright" but they are just foreigners (not western) and western leftists who are pretending to be "altright"

The only shills are the ones supporting Trump no matter what. These are redditors who need to go back.

Genuine Sup Forums users are critical of Trump when he continues to go full neocon Jew.

In short: kill yourself, shill. /r/the_d is your home. Go there and stop ruining our board.

>tfw u give the coordinates of reddit's servers to Ivan

>t. Ass mad T_D faggot

Ok I think you're right

Not an argument

Are you going to renounce Christ for kushners jew cock like ivanka did, too?

Fuck all you kike shills. I am more of a lolbertarian but i realize more every day that Hitler was right.

I back Assad. I support Sup Forums as a Natsoc/Libertarian board.

Where the fuck are the pony fags when you need them? Seriously, we need to make it loud and clear that these reddit faggots are NOT welcome here and need to FUCK OFF.

Fuck you ausfag. Go back to r/politics

>Implying burning reddit to the ground is bad
If i dont do it someone else will in time

Nah, all muds must die.

I hate how stupid redditfags are
When we told them to fuck off during /mlpol/ they started this meme that it was all shills telling them to fuck off
The amount of mental gymnastics is mind boggling

IF YOU ARE FROM T_D YOU ARE VIOLATING INTERNATIONAL LAW BY POSTING AS YOU ARE ALL

UNDER THE AGE OF 18

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This
Just remember to sage when needed

just BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP post

My thread is intended for you. Go back to the_Donald and don't come back. This board is a fucking mess right now because of you

If get share blue gets no overtime pay

Why would we defend Russia's Pet Muslim?

You Putin Bots are laughable.

BASED AUSY OF TRUTH
GAS THE REDDITFAGS
INTERNET WAR NOW

youre fucking retarded, Russia was cowering and only made political posturing.
Russia is happy this happened so they could distract from Medvedev.

>support israel you goy

Fuck you too leaf, go climb in clintons snatch and stay there.

you are the shill
Muslims are priority number 1 as they breed the fastest

>muh hugbox
>muh hurt feelings
>muh fuck freedom of speech

>ids da muslems not der juden
>yes yes goy die for Israel

Jews are the only reason muslims are even relevant you reddit newfag idiot.

Attack the pond or attack the waterfall that created the pond? I swear you pro Israel reddit fags need to be roped and dumped on Madagascar

i know you all don't want to hear this but honestly... only /mlpol/ can keep them out.

Better a slav than a kike-puppet

An isreal supporter is better than a mudslime supporter who welcomes sharia law and bombings and rape from the brutes.

You have no power here shil.

Throwing around the word "jew" wilo not get you the slide you are loooking for.

Sup Forums hates muslims first and formost and your shill tactics will NOT work

stop this shit im not a shill, this attack on that base was pure trash drumpf is on of them now

Post infographs about black on white crime and IQ of race vs economic status. The cognitive dissonance will keep them away.

Fuck Clinton, fuck ALL politicians except RON PAUL. Fuck your Drumpf
Do you donald faggits actually want an internet war with Sup Forums???
We will mop the floor with you faggots. We will beat you down worse then Shia

What the fuck is with the Visual Basic reference? Send function isn't indexable by a form object reference.

>t. confused sperglord

GO

Top KEK back to t_d you cuck

Are you actually jidf? Get the fuck out of here kike. Jews did this, they did everything. Hitler was 100% right.

Jews support white nationalism

aryanism.net/politics/white-nationalists/

We need a martyr. One of you faggots is gonna have to take one for the team. You know what to do. Go to the shariablue headquarters, knock on their door, and politely ask them to please stop

No, they support anything that benefits them in the immediate short term. They are parasites, and you're a newfag.

Sadly he's the average T_D user. They hate muslims more then Jews and don't realize the root problem are the Jews

So where do I cash out my shillbux?

You are not kidding anyone with that Ron Paul shit leaf. You need to update that shill script.

this is a lefty shill

THIS IS A JIDF POST!!!! fuck off

Most of the shills are just channers trolling. Pissing in an ocean of piss, etc etc

>unironically defending Jews

>America coming through in the knick of time once again

desu Sup Forums will never be as united as we were memeing trump into office.

The whole board was united for the same goal and therefore it was easy to spot the CTR shills. Nowadays there's nothing to unite over anymore. We're essentially without a cause now.

But it's beautiful to think we once held the power to influence American politics up to the highest office. I guess it was worth it in the end.

Go back or T_D will officially be at war with Sup Forums and you do not want that. Go back

Make Sup Forums as degenerate as possible. Post gore, goatse. etc. Normalfags hate that shit.

This user knows whats up

Trump dindi nuffin wrong you racist

It's a shill D&C tactic to try to separate Sup Forums into natsoc vs libertarian. Nobody ever said this shit before, now suddenly there's massive conflict between the two groups? Just another way for them to fabricate internal conflict and pit us against each other

The last thing I want to do is get them off

lmao I can smell your stench from over here, Reddit.

There is no unity. There is rational hukan beings who support western values.

And then there is a massive population of russian shills as we speak running psyops on this board. They slide every thread. They did a 180 on trump over nothing as soon as he stood up to putin.

There tactics are to call you a jew. Call you a TD poster. And generally try and slide a thread.

None of them will try and lay out there points because they arent payed to do so. They are here simoly to copy and paste russian talking points and then call anyone who questions it jidf.

Its so clear whats happening here.

That is the weakest shit I have ever seen. Try again. At least CTR was entertaining

Assad did nothing wrong!