>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12691541/r
foreignpolicy.com/2016/10/31/how-to-turn-things-around-in-syria-evan-mcmullin-for-president/
youtu.be/c2G8Dliky7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can we actually get some thought as to were we think this will go, instead of accusing each other of shills, and talking about whos sucking jew dick?

We're fucked unless a full blown purge of the neocons happens right fucking now.

For god's sake #FireKushner before it's too late

Something I have realized from personal experiences now. Liberals try and belittle Trump supporters with things we "lost" at, but when I give reasons for why each thing failed or happened, they can't even argue their original points. I hate these people.

HOW TO IDENTIFY A SHILL:

>obscure, european VPN
>uses reddit terms like "T_D" and "nu/pol/"
>refers to himself as "alt-right"
>uses "we" instead of "I"
>awkward green text usage
>constantly says "kike" in a weak attempt to fit in
>obsession with e-celebs
>thinks Sup Forums threads are subreddits that can be played against each other
>weak vs horse vagina
>"57 posts by this ID"

strawpoll.me/12691541/r
Anyone defending the strike is a shill and a shabboy goy for the neocohens.

>WE HAD NO IDEA THAT NORTH KOREA WOULD HOLD AN AMERICAN IMPRISONED

daily reminder that if you dont support god emperor trump you are a shill!! fuck off!!!! leftpol spotted!!!

MAGA

DEUS VULT!!!!!

PEPE AND KEK LOL!!!!!!!!!

Awooooo~vement

Maybe Trump isn't going to be much of a President after all. Fear not.

No day, no night, no moment,
Can hold me back from trying.
I'll flag, I'll fall, I'll falter,
I'll find my day may be, Far and Away.
Far and Away.

CAN'T SLEEP CAN'T WAKE UP.

A bunch of cucks at the State department.

/ptg/ - PRESIDENT TULSI GENERAL

>implying its not their fault

T H I S

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
MIGRATE, DO NOT RECYCLE

Ask them how they can accept Hillary cheating on the debates.

Assad is literally a based secular-minded leader, been BTFOing ISIS for a while with Russia's help.
Then, rebels, which are essentially Al-Qaeda-lite, false flagged a gas attack and blamed it on Assad. Trump responds like a retard and bombs Assad's airfield because
>muh beautiful god's children
The fact that Bill Kristol is wet off this should alarm even the dumbest Trumpfags.

SHILL, YOURE A SHILLLL!!!! SHILL ALLERT

They're never seeing their son again sad to say.

I miss the days when a shill was identified by

>1 post by this ID

AWOOSH~

>/ptg/ - PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL: JUST NEOCON MY SHIT UP SENPAI EDITION

/shill general/

Does anyone have the hillary pepe with the carebears?

It was posted Yesterday but i'm not going to bother with 4plebs as it will take forever to find the right trumpgen thread.

I want to add it to my collection

I don't give a FUCK about Otto Warmbier. It IS his fault for going to fucking North Korea. It IS his fault that he acted like a retard in a totalitarian country. This is typical spoiled UVA faggot student behavior. I hope they crush his head with a rock in a labor camp.

What the fuck is that thing?

>neocons in full shill mode

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

MIGRATE, DO NOT RECYCLE
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

MIGRATE, DO NOT RECYCLE
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

MIGRATE, DO NOT RECYCLE

Who do we bomb next my lord?
North Korea?
Iran?
China?
Russia?

so do the recent developments completely kill the Russia Trump shill narrative or will liberals still push it?

Wait, what's this about North Korea kidnapping these people's child.

((( ))), the post

sweating much?

They were like, "I didn't even vote! :^)"

Budget problems. They can't afford to keep swapping proxies these days.

Ivanka & Jared = fucking cancer!

APOLOGIZE

We're so fucked guys.

We elected a globalist fuck who's going to do the same shit Hillary would have done.

So I'm working on a little project and need some gifs/webms/videos of liberal riots and insane article headlines.

Can you guys help?

Where are the shills we need to hold struggle sessions with any members thinking of disloyalty to Trump
They need to admit their mistakes and repent

About a shitty shill thread. Not really.

That poor bastard. He volunteered to be a foreign exchange student to Best Korea and was caught on cctv stealing a political poster. Obviously a life sentence is cruel and unusual, but if you're going to be an exchange student in a country run by a maniacal nuclear despot, you better follow the fucking rules.

That being said, how incredible would it be if Trump brought him home?

THANK YOU BASED MERCHANTS

WE (((WAR MONGERS))) NOW

Dumbass went there and has been held captive for over a year now. Obama's administration essentially said "haha dumbasses", so it is another issue of Obama's that Trump gets to fix.

Stop thread splitting you fucking shill

>That being said, how incredible would it be if Trump brought him home?
After the missile strike, that is seeming to be an easy order to fill.

The neo-cons will not settle for a strike against a base with few operational planes that does little to diminish the war making capability of Assad.

What will happen next is that Assad, with Russian backing, will likely escalate attacks against rebel positions. It's really the only realistic way for them to retaliate against this strike. Keep in mind that the strongest group in the area in which this strike took place is essentially an affiliate of Al-Qaeda. The other groups there have varying degrees of affiliations with this group, but none of them are actively fighting them.

Long story short, what looks like a power move today will be criticized by the same people as "insufficient" and "weak" who were praising it today. Talking about McMullin et al.
Now that Trump has opened Pandoras Box with this strike, the political cost to not continue to take actions to remove Assad will be high. For a little look at what that might look like let's see what McMullin himself had to say about it: foreignpolicy.com/2016/10/31/how-to-turn-things-around-in-syria-evan-mcmullin-for-president/

Let's assume that Trump has decided to follow the neo-con playbook when it comes to Syria. The next step would be to set up "no fly zones" AKA "safe zones".
McMullin:
>Thus, the time is now to create NFZs over select parts of Syria. From the outset, Assad’s primary objective has been to attack the moderate rebels and the civilians who support them. Assad knows this will empower terrorist groups such as the Islamic State, which will help the Syrian dictator make his case to the outside world that he is the only alternative to Islamic extremism.

This is the real thread
OP HAS BEEN BAKING FOR HOURS. FUCK THIS SPLITTER!

Keep in mind that McMullin is full of shit when it comes to pretending there is a viable moderate force on the ground under treat from Assads air force. The only viable moderate force, the Kurdish dominated SDF, is not being attacked by Assad.

The next step in the playbook is to take these safe zones and use them as staging grounds to train and provide weapons to rebel forces to use against Russian and Syrian assets within Assad controlled Syria.

>After establishing NFZs and humanitarian safe zones, the United States should initiate a program to provide military support to the besieged moderates within the Syrian opposition.

The goal here would be to kill enough Russians and Syrian Army members to force the government to negotiate, which would be a very high number of people.

>With our partners exerting effective pressure on the ground, the United States can facilitate a negotiated transition to a post-Assad government. If the cost of the Russian adventure begins to multiply, Putin will have to reconsider his commitment to keeping the regime in power.

The aftermath, the thing that concerns most people who have seen the horrible results of Iraq and Libya interventions, is given almost no thought. A simple diplomatic and humanitarian surge!

>It’s also important to learn from the Obama administration’s failure in Libya after the fall of Muammar al-Qaddafi. As president, I would order a diplomatic and humanitarian surge to help rebuild Syria and prevent the return of both dictatorship and extremism. Together with our friends and partners, we will help Syrians determine their own future as they build the representative government they have demanded since the first peaceful protests in 2011.

Since we are already hearing about calls for the creation of safe zones, it appears that unless something changes, and changes soon, then some variation of the McMullin plan is being put into action.

I fucked up.

>easy order to fill.

I dunno, when was the last time a US President got what they wanted from Best Korea?

Kek, okay.

Assuming no further chemical incidents, this will likely blow over to nothing, reverting the order of things to normal.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Globalists once again try to pull another gas attack in Syria, recharging the narrative. It seems like the ideal next step. I just think they'll wait a bit.

My prediction- as dimestore as it is- will see a second Gas attack in a different region of Syria mid-summer.

>mfw trump sends seal team 69 to rescue his ass undetected

Fucked up.

Go here

stop thread splitting

t. T_D

you now remember election night

Under Hillary we'd already be prepping for boots on the ground in an Iraq-style invasion.

If you're not shilling (pretty sure you are), the other OP has been baking for hours. This fag thread split on purpose.

Defend this

How to identify A FUCKING BURGER

>follows the mantra that Trump can do no wrong
>call anyone critical of him a shill

>OP has been baking for hours
nobody cares
stop spamming

you can troll and shit post all you want but please don't split the threads. if this is a troll split post, please delete it. Thanks.

WTF IM WITH HER NOW. THANK YOU (((TRUMP)))

>implying John "Maverick" McCain isnt based

the strike was a great move if its isolated, its what happens next. its total betrayal if this escalates

I wish the real Poland bro would make a trip for when he makes threads. It leaves open the opportunity for proxy shills to thread split.

>John McCain based in any dimension
What the fuck are you smoking

John McCain is praising Donald right now.

>John McCain got erect when Donald launched missiles
>lol John McCain is based now
>anybody who doesn't like McCain is a shareblue shill

Fucking reddit

cause he did the wrong thing

Trump was praised by McCain when he chose Mnuchin.
McCain is a shit person.

Can't I just be against all of them?

And? We don't need disloyal garbage who flips sides at a moment's notice. Trump didn't do it for McCain or anyone else's approval.

This entire thing was turning the globalists' false flag back on them. This wasn't an airstrike on the Syria, this was an airstrike on globalism. The jews wanted the US to get dragged into another never ending ground war, Trump decisively ended it with a single bombing.

McCain redeemed himself the moment he joined the trump train.

>This entire thing was turning the globalists' false flag back on them. This wasn't an airstrike on the Syria, this was an airstrike on globalism. The jews wanted the US to get dragged into another never ending ground war, Trump decisively ended it with a single bombing.

That remains to be seen user,

You can't blame people for being nervous about this. This has all the hallmarks of a globalist initiative.

>Trump didn't do it for McCain or anyone else's approval.
keep believing that

Fuck off Sven. You are the last country anyone should take advice from.

is this b8
If Trump starts killing white babies to please Louis Farrakhan - would you start liking Louis Farrakhan because he's on the Trump train?

Honest question for people ITT:
What would it take for Trump to lose your support if this didn't do it?

> This wasn't an airstrike on the Syria, this was an airstrike on globalism.

You're twisting yourself into knots

>bohoo
>I want my mentally retarded hugox back where everyone was a braindead nazi hating people just based on their skin color instead of understanding how even someone like Assad can be useful
>thinking h-h-huuuuuuuuurts

Back to your Donald fan club.

How so? Globalists were praying that Trump would send in troops. He didn't. And now it looks like the entire issue was settled in one night. UN inspectors will very likely be going into Syria again to oversee Assad's military operations so it'll be a lot harder to false flag more gas attacks in the future. Their plan majorly backfired on them.

>Trump would send in troops. He didn't.
We're only 72 hours into this game
Trump better have an out planned

>not knowing troops started going in before this shit event went down

We've had ~1000 troops in Syria for the past couple years combating ISIS. It's unrelated to this. They're not participating in the civil war and had no part in this or any other anti-Assad operation.

>German
How many levels of national shame you on bro?

>combatting (((ISIS)))
>arming, training, and equipping (((ISIS)))

pick exactly one

sage

bump

bump (((trump))) off the planet

youtu.be/c2G8Dliky7E

lol newshit

Fine, I'll bump it for him.

This thread should be the real /ptg/

Bump