Explain why you want to get rid of all those Latinas, Sup Forums

Explain why you want to get rid of all those Latinas, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHqfk5lMw-E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkeWDyrtFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brown nipples

The russian shillbots told me to. I'm with hillary now and want open borders.

They are ugly, slutty, white-wannabe (like the girl in your pic, tons of fake up and dyed hair)
t. i see them everyday

easy Sup Forums is full of boipussi fuckers

Manlet detected

wtf i love brown nipples

Fpbp

I'm a spic and I think latinas are shit. After a long thought process, white girls not westernized seems to be my best bet for an actual family with a girl that gets my dick hard.

Because they pop out ugly little squatamalen children

I don't mind them. They love gringos. Fuck you Sup Forums virgins. I def race mix.

flag checks out

>Make It Happen Faggots
#FireKushner
#KeepBannon

Pro Non-virgin tip:
Her nipples will be the same colour as her lips.

5%, at best, look like that.

t. Southern California

They can cum legally.

Holy shit never thought of this before. Have a (you) for providing me such a quality education on the matter ya bogan.

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

I don't know what mash of words squatamalen is pero me gusto

>draw on eyebrows
>lets add some 90 degree angles

Also her right eye looks like a sideways vagina.

Same goes for pussy as well. Brown lips equals brown pussy

If they are illegal, they cut in front of millions of other people. I did it the right way with my family, so why can't they?
If they are legal then hey, fuck em and purify their white genes.

lol? we don't.

>not taking the Latina pill
>come home white man and birth me 4 children

you do realize most illegals start with a visa or some other legal manner of entrance that expires or runs out somehow stranding them in the US

Not on all Asians.

Yeah, why.

wth I love Latinas now

>filename
lol

They need to leave before it expires.

Duh.

Mexicans look like THAT?

uhhh brb

checking my SFW waifu folder

well obviously that is what you are supposed to do, but for many its just not possible or much harder than just staying, thats why there are many illegals who started completely legally; Also the second generation of immigrants helps the American economy greatly

No worries.
You'll never look at a woman not wearing lippy the same again mate, trust me.

his guy is trolling you, in responding you are proving you are virgins. That was his plan.

only about 50% do it that way retard

Because Mestizos are violent shitheads who are 70% as bad as niggers.

Yes. The whole billion of them.

>proving you are virgins

You're not cool unless you're a virgin in 2017

Waiting until marriage is all the new rage

because, I got rejected by one.... feels bad man

>for many its just not possible or much harder than just staying

If they find it easier to be a criminal than to be honest, it's not much of an advertisement for them.

Why do we need more criminals? We don't.

Yes I said "most" not all; Did you read my first post??

So I guess you want to do the rough and dirty jobs these immigrants do, the jobs no one wants to do? And like I said the second generation helps us immensely

I just moved to laredo texas for a job, it's unreal how chill/cute the girls are and how much they like gringos if you can even pretend to be a normie at all

Not at all. my dad mention it to me about 5 years ago and I had never thought of it before, even though I was married with a kid.
my brain was like when you get one of them real long blocks in Tetris, and you game boy goes nuts.
I was just passing on the knowledge to my bros.

Standard lies, jobs no one wants to do, yawn, you're a fucking liar.

And second generation criminals aren't any use in a civilized country.

Kek

>i did it the right way with my family
>why can't they

>So I guess you want to do the rough and dirty jobs these immigrants do, the jobs no one wants to do?
Not at the slave labor rates that immigrants do them at. The jobs would still get filled with people to do them... those people would just be US citizens and they would be getting paid a lot more because they are working a job that other people aren't willing to do.

Yes, either student, tourist, or temporary work visas. Cut down on the former 2.
I went through the process, so I know how hard it can be.

Wew

I don't. I just want to get rid of the 70% or so that are native savage mongrels. Those with enough European heritage and ancestry can stay and enjoy our assimilation of their tasty vaginas.

I'll continue to cross the beautifully walled border to fuck Mexican chicks. I don't want them following me home tho.

Latina girls are the sluttest, the ugliest and the bitchest. You can't prove me wrong because beaner.

Take up your caked-up gargoyles and fuck off back to mehico, beaner.

Watch out for bedbugs and crab lice.

this picture right on the feels

Isn't she Cuban anyways?

How am I a liar for stating facts? Of course there are jobs average people don't want to do! Do you want to clean out sewers or work labor intensive and low paying agriculture jobs? Also technically the second generation children are legal because they were born in America... So they aren't criminals and they do help us

Por que? No se. Chinga tu madre, esse.

Because they really look like this

Is it because the majority of S. Americans are shitheads who can't provide any real value to the US?
Accurate pic

Trump wants to deport these qt's

How does that make you feel Sup Forums?

The point is that they help us by doing these jobs for less. The employer isn't going to raise the pay for the same job, they will just find more workers they can keep paying less

True. Are Cubans not considered Latinas though?

those are white women user

That's only for pubes, eyebrows are the exact same color as your pubes.

>wanting to fuck some muslim spaniard native american garbage

might as well stick your cock in a jar of shit

Cubans/Puerto Ricans are the negros of the Latin world

Yeah, but they tend to be whiter than your usual Latina. So they're bound to be better looking than some Aztec midget.

How?

You didn't state facts.

- Illegal aliens do not restrict themselves to "jobs no one wants to do".

- I have worked construction, production, and as a kid I picked crops.

- I've worked with illegal aliens and they are shit.

- Second generation illegal aliens are shit.

- We don't need them for anything.

Fuck off, I can't understand you, go back to your country, white power

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHqfk5lMw-E

TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE NIGGERS AND JEWS OP

That's what they immediately look like after getting pregnant.
No lie, I've had 3 "Latina" wives. Left them all after they ballooned up like this.
Kids are ugly too.

Shit Ill never get the bitches that I want, so they can live or die idgaf either way.

Wrong video correct one here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkeWDyrtFg

cubans are the whitest jews of the latin world you dumb nigger

The left is currently oppressing the deportation of criminals

>tfw no Latina gf
Y even live?

Dominican desu

But there are tons of lighter, more European ones.

He is probably thinking of these Cubans

ew

You're right.

I don't think I've ever met a black Cuban desu, I guess all Hispanic countries are multicultural paradises.

What? They taste like cinnamon. Also, sweat.

>the chestlet's face

So does Castro just keep all the niggers in Cuba? Honestly all the ones I've met are pretty white.

Why are her boobs so dark?

ew

Gay Jesus is a black Cuban.

Most of the ones I've seen aren't even that dark, I was referring to their general attitude, not actual skin color.

Their facial features also seem more negro-ish when compared to white Mexicans.

free idea, take it to your congressperson "Women and children protection act of 2017"

>all the ones I've met are pretty white.
some of you are fucking retarded. lol! Holy fuck. Maybe if you ask some fucking niggers if they're cuban, they'd say that they in fact were. LOL!

That's her skin color. She has a lighter shade of makeup on her face.

The "white" ones left to murica at the begining of Castro and most likely weren't cuban, plantation owners. My Ex wife is from Spain and one of her sisters was born in Cuba and they call her cuban. Cuba itself is filled with niggers and mulatos, fucking canadian bastard kids.

They have that too?? That's why I quit fucking nasty white ho's! meh, hope the sex robots are consumer ready sooner rather than later.

support WACPA or you're a nazi

Not true. My moms lips are beige but her nipples are pink.

quit trying to use sex to appeal. Literally the lowest form. "Hey, fuck my women, please, I am a cuck."

That is you.

Most of the exiles linked with the old Batista government are white but most of the baseball players etc. I can think of from modern Cuba are black

I think race in Cuba is really weird, the dividing line was class, you can probably find some bugshit exile leaders in Miami who are black as fuck, and I'm sure even under the Castros most of the communist functionaries are still white

this big tittied slut got a name?