Syria Scavenger Hunt /SSH/ - Autism for Sharyat AB Edition

Well hello there Sup Forums !

Aside from entitled T_D cucks atacking our board of peace with their "mission" of ridding shareblue (you cucks are both worth each other), let's have some actual autism at work.

/SG/ anons came to conlcusion that this so called ((((gas attack)))) was a fuckin hoax.

Thanks to /k/ we also know approximate direction of the missile (north-west or north-east) which came from, oh dear, rebel held territory.

Check pic rel for the bomb crater, here is the video:

>youtube.com/watch?v=0_1fkKEEJ5E

Useful stuff to determine actual direction from which missile was shot:

1.bp.blogspot.com/-rGaEF2bR4a8/UZA5hSWVGDI/AAAAAAAAAuk/5nES9KuCgEU/s1600/real-arty-3.gif
2.bp.blogspot.com/-0QAXFENndnE/UZA2Rw_OXUI/AAAAAAAAAuY/SEy7qMf6ZTs/s1600/real-arty-2.gif
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-09-12/figb-12.gif
static4.businessinsider.com/image/54e34e7669bedde72bc66d19-1200-522/bild5.jpg
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/6-121/61210046.gif
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/6-121/61210049.gif
winterwar.com/Weapons/gundata/artydrawings/fragshapehighangle.gif

Get to it you autists!!!

previous
previous previos

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@35.4502517,36.6493071,376m/data=!3m1!1e3
google.com/maps/place/35°26'29.1"N 36°40'16.0"E/@35.4413428,36.6706222,345m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d35.441414!4d36.671107
syria.liveuamap.com/en/time/04.04.2017
youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0
rt.com/news/383991-us-probe-chemical-attack-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based curacao post:

Dumping pics of crater

Some text

And here

wasted gets

best of previous thread

Don't read this text

bumping for best thread

Ye, but no. Important picture showing path of shrapnel.

So the next step is what? Google Map search the area to the NE to figure out likely mortar positions?

I wonder why we aren't getting photos of the craters in the fields and the silo area?
That's the most interesting bit in determining if they had been repurposed after the 2015 attack for chemical mfg. or storage.

Might be outdated info, but macedoniabro was working on this a few days ago, before /SSH/ started.

google.com/maps/@35.4502517,36.6493071,376m/data=!3m1!1e3

You are doing god's work here... Ignore trolls and shills. Thank you guys

I guess the next step is to figure out trajectories and ranges for arty shells and try to find firing positions. We can do this if we had boots on the ground information, like updates on the frontlines and where shit was during the gas attack.

This guy is the first to mention southwest as a possibility, that I've noticed at least. With where the government line is, it's not impossible?

Bump for great justice.

This was posted in some /sg/ yesterday I think.

>The location of the Khan Sheikhoun, Idlib, "chemical weapon" strike has been found:

35°26'29.1"N 36°40'16.0"E

google.com/maps/place/35°26'29.1"N 36°40'16.0"E/@35.4413428,36.6706222,345m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d35.441414!4d36.671107

Yeah, good point. Why haven't we seen that?

Just thinking out loud.

1. They show definitive proof of chemical cache

2. They show more craters with similar angels, making airplane theory impossible

3. There isn't any there

4.????

anyone know how long militants have controlled the area?
this would let us know when they started stockpiling the chems at the location before hitting it with artillery

Was this projectile really responsible for all of those 'deaths'?

see
The rounds aren't suppose to create large explosions.

bumping for best thread

bump

Best thread on pol

>tfw you see in real time, God's own, trying to do BASED objective investigative work.

>The Autistic shal inherit the Earth.

Regardless of the specifics of what happened, even if rebels caused this why haven't I heard an outcry from government forces or russia that they dindu no gas.

The only theory I have is that government forces unknowingly destroyed a chemical weapons stockpile owned by the rebels. Which is easily intentionally misreported as assad gassing his citizens. And it sounds even more likely considering there was evidence of the 2013 attacks being the rebels.

Have I been fucking duped by the media once again?

Bump for the lion!

what is supposed to be the black thing?
If it had been sarin then the camera man should be dead, but seems like not.

>Thanks to /k/ we also know approximate direction of the missile (north-west or north-east) which came from, oh dear, rebel held territory.

you know aircraft fly in the air, right?
like, off the ground, up in the sky.

>why haven't I heard an outcry from government forces or russia that they dindu no gas
1. Because you're not paying attention
2. Because you're only listening to what (((they))) want you to hear

Basically, you are and idiot

Yes, airplanes fly. Good bong. However it seems like this came from a lower trajectory than if dropped by plane. Mortar or artillery shell seems most likely at this point.

>implying it was bombs and not mortars/arty that cause the gas attack.
keep up now child.

ITT: /sg/ larps IMGINT analysts without knowing anything about the subject besides a shitload of guesswork and assumptions which just happen to confirm what they already decided to be true

That's 100% am party shell.

you should actually take a look at the previous threads before you make such an abhorrent post.

Can you post anything showing them saying they dindu nuffin?

In return I'll give you a picture of how a sarin gas attack is typically handled by first responders. I understand Syria vs. Tokyo is kinda silly, but you'd figure they'd at least understand you need real protection from Sarin. I'll give it to you all that it wasn't Sarin. And that's coming from someone who believes the official 9/11 narrative

this can sometimes be helpful syria.liveuamap.com/en/time/04.04.2017

Fuck you. Fuck Hajjis. kys.

I did. Everything you dumb niggers convinced yourselves of is based on uncritically accepted assumptions about weapon systems, explosion dynamics and launch conditions.

This is how it always goes. These threads are as bad as the amateur signals intelligence analysis threads that crop up whenever some sperg hears the word skyking.

Do you have any sources coming out of Russia and/or Syria claiming they didn't have a hand in it this time?

I'm well aware the 2012 chemical weapons attack wasn't Assad which was corroborated by the separate private investigation handled by the UN.

But, you claim that there are sources coming out of one or both of the countries on the receiving end claiming they had no hand in it. Do share, friend.

Assad has killed more Jihadis than Bush and Obama put together.

based on what?
you don't even know the direction of the image.
and you certainly know nothing about investigating such an incident.

agreed.
i actually do this sort of stuff for a living and this is just cringey as fuck to watch.

Ok anons is the red line the direction of the rocket?

Can I get a context on these pictures? Because those dudes are dressed to protect from GB like in the 95 subway attack picture I posted. I see pictures pointing to real deal nerve agents but the aftermath doesn't support real deal nerve agents.

Yes we do, check previous threads. Direction has been established. And I may surprise you.

This post demonstrates that you did not read through any of the previous threads since "how it goes" is that we give eachother different hypotheses and look at anons findings critically to see if there claims are legitimate. The anons who make claims are a combination of avg. anons to former military, we also have been using techniques taught in field manuals to validate our claims like how we figured out the arty shell came from the North East. All I am getting from you and other anons like you is the shit you hear from the MSM and either ignore all the emails that offer proof of corruption within this war or that you simply, like many other anons and normies, do not follow the war. Meaning you are uninformed, until when something big happens, like this gas attack. you are misinformed by the MSM running there narrative, viewing it as the truth since you have no other basis to put you thoughts on.

I suggest you read through these threads my friend.

>containers got hit with tomahawks
>no chem agents came out
wouldn't this prove that the airbase was not holding chem agents?

Yeah I saw the cute little FM pictures which confirmed what it would look like if it were a mortar, an assumption you all latched onto because it best fits your narrative and which you are comfortable accepting because an user told you he was an EOD with over 200 tours of duty.

Don't try to talk up your amateur hour shit you fucking neckbeard.

>arty shell
there's your problem.
supposition.
why do you think you know it's an artillery shell?

Why didn't the burster charge toss that cap out of the crater? When I fart it doesn't suck my ballsack up my arse.

Right, and I saw your cute little pictures and videos made by the white helmets that have been proven time and time again to not only work with isis and al nusra, but also stage attacks for media attention that all you normie latched onto that best fits your narrative that all of you are comfortable accepting because bought out media who have never lied in the decades of there run as media outlets.

Go back to your new york times comments section normie.

see

Naw nigga I'm going back to /k/ where at least a couple of people have come within earshot of a combat zone.

I'm sure you're right though, everyone who contradicts your narrative is a (((shill))). By the way, how many shills did you call out yesterday for baselessly repeating the MSM claims that Trump would hit Syria?

You just contradicted me by instituting your own fucking narrative. Holy fuck please, don't go to /k/, that board is still ok, don't taint it with your bullshittery.

just post this in the syria general

interdasting ty

Yeah I contradicted your fucking narrative what are you gonna fucking do about it? Call me a shill? Imply once again that I should trust implicitly some anonymous Assad fanboys' reading of a bomb crater like it was fucking tea leaves? Did you actually look up nerve gas delivery systems or just take that Island Dutchman's word for it?

new bread?

Motive:
Assad - Kill some rebels faster??? He's already winning.
Terrorists - Get the US into the fight to topple Assad for them.

Risk:
Assad - If he's found using chemical weapons the US might invade and topple him
Terrorists - Everyone shrugs and goes 'terrorists gonna terrorist'

You don't even need to go any fucking further. Assad has nothing to gain from using chemical weapons and everything to lose, and the rebels vice versa.

Nobody buys this chemical weapons bullshit.

bamp

Looks like Assad used chemical weapons.

low tier b8

Good vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0

vid is worth watching to anyone wondering

>Despite no investigation into the incident, which Russia and Syria said coincided with the bombing of a rebel warehouse storing munitions and toxic substances allegedly used in the production of shells used in Iraq and in some previous gas attacks in Syria

rt.com/news/383991-us-probe-chemical-attack-russia/

bumpitybampbamp

seems pretty convincing. The UN investigation never even explicitely implicated the Syrian government in the 2013 attacks but the US media speaks about it as if it's common knowledge.