Is the libertarianism the only ideology guaranteed to never be subverted by the jews?

Is the libertarianism the only ideology guaranteed to never be subverted by the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I let a bunch of brown people into my country because my ideology prohibits any restrictions on the free movement of people and capital
>but at least the Jews didn't trick me

>I let a bunch of brown people into my country because my ideology prohibits any restrictions on the free movement of people and capital
>but at least the Jews didn't subvert it

>Implying that you dont shoot the brown person

>a bunch of brown people got invited in by the government anyway and now you have to pay for them to breed

Libertarianism is a form liberalism. And all liberalism has been subverted.

The Jews invented libertarianism you fucking moron

The founding fathers invented what is the modern libertarianism, and it was the guiding philosophy of the US until the 20th century.

>libertarianism
>belief in smaller state and more rights to communities
>hurr durr lawless wasteland with no borders

It already is. They are preaching for open borders. That's about as (((globalist))) as it gets.

>neocon 21st century pseudo-libertarianism
>real libertarianism

Even Ron Paul was for closed borders.

>let corporations (Jews) do whatever they want
>praises selfishness and love of money

How can you subvert something that's already Jewish?

It's already been partially co-opted. Now a lot of retards who call themselves libertarians are spouting about open borders, limitless immigration, taxation isn't theft, some even called the TPP a free trade agreement when it reality it's the antithesis of free trade.

I'm gonna say it here and now because I use to be fully libertarian but the ideas from the enlightenment and classical liberalism in general depend if the general populace is wholly rational and reasonable. The general populace of America then was white. They did not account for the type of people that were the scum of the earth and down right unintelligent and completely irrational to infest America.

GET THESE FUCKING SHILLS
discord.gg/2Yaet8t

Y E S

Jews literally thrive in libertarianism. With no laws in place to keep them in check they could theoretically exploit and subvert with absolutely nothing to stop them. Imagine the shekels meme but on steroids.

>is a literal Jewish ideology the only ideology guaranteed to never be subverted by Jews?

In fact OP, all ideologies are revolutionary and therefore Jewish by nature

they're not fans of monarchies
pretty much every king, kaiser, czar expelled and oppressed the shit out of them
can also think of a couple dictatorships that weren't particularly kind to the jew