Parents are putting $75k into a kitchen remodel. They are not planning to sell the house

Parents are putting $75k into a kitchen remodel. They are not planning to sell the house.

Meanwhile I get weird looks for saying I want to remain single and live minimally and I would be content with a 40k a year job.

What is this boomer mentality? Why does everyone act like a Jew nowdays? How did they get this mentality? Did ((The greatest generation)) really raise them this terribly?

>not planning on selling the house
>not realizing this means you will inherit it

Nah they would sell to a Chinese or muslim investor and then the (((boomers))) keep the cash and go to a trailer only to be killed by niggers and the money will be long gone after 6 months of hospitalization.

They're probably pissed off that they raised a lazy fucker who isn't going to give them any grandchildren.

You do know that in the last years of life the Jews will suck down all that families money into retirement living, hospital costs, and end stage care.

LoL that house will make some Jew happy.

My ex gf's boomer dad was making half a million a year at one point and is now down to making like 250k with a degree from an unheard of school and made all his kids take out loans for school and he is in debt. He bought an olympic sized swimming pool, 10k for a single painting, a basketball court when he has 3 fucking daughters and he is overweight and a 750k house. Boomers are fucking scum.

Sure thing. I'll just go out and find a nice white woman whose marriage material.

Sounds about right for my area.

We call them the fake rich.

It's just a desperate distraction from their impending decline and death. More shiny things, that will keep the bad thoughts away.

>Decorative copper cookwear
>Will probably never cook one meal in that kitchen

you have to be 18 to post here

get the fuck out

kys faggot

What the fuck can cost $75k in a kitchen? Do you get a professional cook to cook for you for the next 10 years or some shit?

Ya we eat out every night but my wife has to buy food at Costco that goes bad. Why do women do these things is beyond my understanding.

My parents are paying for an ivy league education
>tfw I'm majoring in film studies and french studies

I couldn't be happier tbqh. I'm studying stuff that I'll continue to explore and enjoy for the rest of my life. Sure, I'd have trouble if I wanted to make a shitload of money, but I'll be fine with a mediocre job living minimally. The things I want in life aren't expensive.

I understand you OP, my parents are pissed I'm not living my life to work because their sole measure of success is money, but I'll be happier for it.

>TFW you feel guilty wasting half an onion

You don't find a woman who's marriage material, you make a woman marriage material.

A kitchen like the one in the op

Remodel

High end seamless granite

Real wood cabinets with custom design.

Move around the stove to new location highend appliances.

Yeah I'm calling BS on this as well. Even with all high end appliances a kitchen remodel is like half that.

The question you should ask. Are you marriage material? Prolly not. Lift weights and stop being a whiny cuck.

You r kidding?

I spent $40,000 on a stove I think I've used less than 5 times over the last 3 years..

Remodeling costs a shit ton

My parents added two rooms to the second floor, 95k

Hah the family does call me the Jew for nothing.

Can't help it I know how to turn shackles into 100s

>The things I want in life aren't expensive
>Ivy League
>to study windows movie maker and a dying language

well that was pretty stupid wasn't it

the fact your parents are still together is pretty not jewish of them

My mother is in her 80s and just bought a brand new house because they wanted to downsize. The new house is just as big as the old house. She is remodeling several rooms in the new house.

Meanwhile my bitch exwife has me paying huge sums of alimony to the point I can barely make it financially. You think my mother would offer me some money to help me keep afloat, but no. Even when a judge was threatening to thow me in jail because I lost my job and couldn't pay my alimony, my mother still never offered to help me other than saying when I got out of jail, I can stay at her place until I get a job to replace the one I lost when I get incarcerated.

Boomers only care about themselves. Most selfish group of people I have ever encountered.

$75k
For a kitchen remodeling? WTF?
>appliance
>flooring
>tile and surfaces
>furniture
>cabinetry
How does that end up close to $75k?

The kitchen and bathrooms are the most important parts of the house, you ignorant fool. 75k of remodeling, means 75k added to the house.

At some point you should just make hookers cook you meals to bring down the cost per meal.

Looks like a kitchen in a random old village house in my country.

But why does it cost that much? You people don't even build houses like the third little piggy, you build them out of wood and plaster and shit.

living on 40k a year sounds pretty jewy to me

h-hitler?

That's not that high actually. I bid a kitchen in a mediocre mid 80s neighborhood that would have cost 30k. The first big project I worked on with my former boss was a 500k renovation that included an addition for a new kitchen and two extra bedrooms on the second floor. Coolest house I have ever worked on. The owners were gay and we were installing baseboard late into the evening and the bottom played classical piano while we worked. Don't get that very often.

post your actual kitchen faggot, not something you got off google

My parents are paying for the education, which obviously is expensive
But after that what do I have to pay for?
If what I enjoy are books and movies, I can be happy for not much money at all

Also
>windows movie maker
It's film studies, not production
>a dying language
Mostly for the cinema and 19th cent lit - nobody who knows their shit would say learning french isn't worth it for these two things alone

Not if it makes a good story or the chief uses it when he is throwing a party.

> french studies
lol

Quel temps perdu...

they have no life skills other than their job and watching TV they need to hire a (((Contractor)))

Can't tell if you're trolling and making fun of me or not...

But I am not allowed to go to a real university cuz it's "too expensive" so I take classes at a local tech school...even though they are letting my sister get indoctrination at a private art school

>Boomers only care about themselves. Most selfish group of people I have ever encountered.

Deeply true. Interesting question is, what did the war generation do wrong to create such relentless narcissists?

Another useless millennial

Just as bad as the boomers

Easy google high end

You've got current cabinet removal, custom replacements, granite tops, flooring, high end appliances, probably replacement of all water pipes and removal systems, gas line replacement/removal/ or movement, ceiling replacement or reshaping, etc. It's a lot of fucking work to remodel a kitchen. Especially true if it's huge like OP's picture.

How can you make a good story out of "lmao i paid $40k for a range and never use it lmao isn't that hilarious"

???

kill the kids

My mom has a nice 3 bedroom house (plus office) and lives in a gated community with a 3 car garage with granite countertops and hardwood floors.

She bitches when I ask for a glass of water when I visit.

Boomers are greedy pieces of shit.

TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE NIGGERS AND JEWS OP

Boomers are a generation of sociopaths. We must take away their Medicare and social security.

One generation enslaving the next 3

The beast with the piercings in your picture is most definitely NOT marriage material.

Now this is marriage material.

Good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men, strong men create good times... you see the pattern.

Yo that shit angelic, cuh

My kitchen is tiny.
I love it, though. I really enjoy cooking in it as everything is close at hand.

Which pig is more attractive?

Someone is a soulless goy. You shouldn't over invest. If the neighborhood comps make it worth it fine.

..Is that a dryer.. in your kitchen...?

we install automated burger makers and everything has to be bigger cuz fat :^)

Tradies are Jews too. Why the fuck does it cost 75k for a kitchen. No doubt it's a good one but even a McKitchen will cost you 20-30k. It's all just particle board and made in China appliances.

They give tradies shekels so they won't whinge too much about mass immigration.

Boomers being scum is as much of a mystery as why gen x and y are such faggots.

I've given up trying to work it out, you can only blame the Jew media for so long.

Even the washing machine. Truly British.

shut up frog, just because yall have stopped producing good stuff doesn't mean you haven't in the past
Anyone who's into lit or cinema will tell you french is worth learning
not trolling, my parents want me to do an econ major and sell my soul in investment banking
Sure, I'd make a fuckload of money, but that money wouldn't cover for all the time I spend working and hating my life
My parents did that, so they have more money than they know what to do with. Which is why I don't feel bad blowing it on a liberal arts education
please explain why

This is basically it.

Some people aren't poor. You shouldn't buy a high end car, jet or a yacht either.

Yup it's nice someone has a job isn't it.

Is that a salad tosser?

Olga is of good stock and has strong back. You are most likely homosex.

but kitchens are awesome

I do lift weights. Could probably beat you up even.
>Calling boomers out on pointless materialism makes me a whiny cuck.
Fuck off kike

you can get all wood cabinets with install for less than 8gs

Idk I didn't buy it. But anything expensive I do buy it's to talk about or use.

>gen x and y are such faggots.
Gen X reporting in.
meh..you kinda have a point. Keep in mind we grew up with the electronic jew as our parents and believed everything the school and media told us. We had no alternative source of information.

Do you think a professional cook makes $7.5k/yr?

This is too small for usa.

Is that your clothes washer, next to stove?

You know the boomer mentality, and it's been one of my favorite things to bitch about for 20+ years.

>Zero reasons to not have a college degree, price could be paid off in a summer, maybe 6 months of full time work
>If they have a degree, bitch at anyone that cannot afford their heavily inflated school costs, also caused by other boomers, who just so happened to also be teachers at these places many years later
>MUH BOOTSTRAPS (suck it up, I made 150 dollars a week in 1965!!!!! Equivalent of like 1000 dollars today)
>Buy everything, not give a shit about the next generation, not save anything for their children
>Got a job with no skills if they didn't go to college, start their own business requiring a 4 year degree, 2 years of field experience, and 12 pages of references.
>90% of boomers on Facebook have a picture of a Corvette in their cover photo, while sharing a bunch of memes shitting on all other generations that """don't work hard enough"""

They're lost in their own ways. I mean I would add divorce rates due to their impulses, but it appears your parents are still together.

And not all boomers are terrible, but I've known enough in my lifetime, and I've seen enough in the 3 towns I've lived in my whole life. All just chasing this materialistic end game, where whoever dies with the most shit wins

It's sealed off from the rest of the house. Not finished yet

>>MUH BOOTSTRAPS (suck it up, I made 150 dollars a week in 1965!!!!! Equivalent of like 1000 dollars today)

i make $200 cdn a week in [current year]

am i a poor?

This is my problem. I have a huge family, most of them own their own homes and have a really well-off lifestyle, but literally NONE of them could offer me a job or even help find me one.

It's like the boomers sold us out to globalists, so they were able to get a luxurious life for themselves filled with consumer goods, while the only destiny left for me is to work at a low slave-tier of one of these megacorporations where I'll have no autonomy or anything over my life, where I'll be forced to go along with celebrating "diversity" as women my own age get given jobs for free because of "wage gap", while everything I do is a struggle.

You still had a fuckin brain and your 6 senses. Jew.

lol oh yeah I want to make a whore with naked pictures of herself on the internet into my wife

You can't have kids with a kitchen like this.
kids and white walls don't go together..

yeah dude, I make 3x that and I'm poor.

Do Muricans need supersized kitchens for to supply supersized bodies with supersized food?
Someone please explain.

Stop covering all your useable work surfaces with shit. Tea bags, Worcester sauce, coleman's mustard, etc. should all be in a cupboard. Likewise cookbooks.

I can almost smell the messy claustrophobic misery of your life from here.

kids and walls will go together if they fuck with my kitchen if you know what im saying

stay mad, faggot

It's a colander for draining vegetables, rice etc.
It's a washing machine. No room for a dryer. I put clothes outside to dry. Or on radiators if the weather is shit (which is most days)
>Truly British.
Well I am British. Northern English. We do have flags on this board, mate.

Pic is my fridge.

If that's what you can live on, then who's to say it's wrong? That's apparently how boomers view anyone who isn't making 2000 a week like they are.

Having space to move around in is nice.

that kitchen is tacky, honestly.

>Did ((The greatest generation)) really raise them this terribly?
Yes on accident. Our Grandparents wanted their children to never know the kind hardship they saw. The boomers raised us to keep paying the Social Security dollars and shut the fuck up, forever. All while playing the Fuck You I Got Mine game. Thanks, Boomers, I never wanted any real property or interesting heirlooms while you Ass fucked us seven generations deep with your greed.

> the only gas chambers should be Baby Boomer gas chambers
> faggots earned it
>

>On TV the other day
>Boomer couple lives on tiny island in some bumfuck coastal town
>Bought it for 500k about 10-20 years ago
>Do it up a bit
>Want $4m for it
>The man was a carpet salesman.

The thing is now a lot of gen x and y are eyeing their inheritence. My mum probably only has 5-10 years left in her so I'm not sure I might be better off to live with high house prices and get that inheritance rather than have a crash.

Gen y are stupid cunts anyway, complain about high house prices, rabidly want mass immigration and confetti money up the ass. Stupid retarded faggots.

If you got a box fan, shit works like a charm and fast, even on slightly cold days. You can put clothes on a radiator and then have a box fan dry em out with the extra air.

fucking salty poorfag keep wiping those tears off your shitty plywood counter

Ya my nigger makes more. Want to switch with him?

That kitchen pictured is not $75K—it's easily several hundred thousand dollars.

T. 20 year old

Youre a dumb faggot

You really can't buy taste...

your kitchen looks comfy. and the teacups are nice. i'd like to make tea with and serve it in one to my special someone if i had one.

kitchens are often one of the main selling points of a house here even for dumb rich people who never cook