Bunch of dead uncivilized barbarians

>bunch of dead uncivilized barbarians

Why am I supposed to care about this shit?

This is what we're being dragged into another war for? Let these savages kill each other off.

If you let radical Islam kill all the moderates and take over then no one can use the "Not All Muslims" argument, bc they'll literally ALL be ISIS

>meanwhile at epstein's island

LOOKS FAKE AS FUCK!!

To ensure when the US does it China will have a president to intervene.

Oh no, look at all those beautiful dead babies, quick someone get those nation building tomahawks.

It is high time we put and end to this bloodthirsty dictator Assad and his ruthless gassing of over six million civilian bakeries.

You have never seen such a thing before, who are you to judge?

>Why am I supposed to care about this shit?
Because Russians violating their chemical weapons agreements is a big deal.

How were there so many kids in this place? I just don't believe they arbitrarily gassed 14 children. I don't fucking buy it. There's no reasoning for this, and Assad isn't just s fucking madman. He's never done this before, and they've tried pinning shit like this on him before.

He had no fucking motivation to do this... Was there supposedly a conflict occurring here? What the fuck are we supposed to believe? I don't buy it for an instant.

Very edgy user.
Congrats.

>Russians
Said user, despite zero evidence

better to show compassion for dead children than not. It's why we're superior to them.

Look! Toys!

>How were there so many kids in this place?

Naturally we're only going to see pics of dead kids and women, because nearly all of the fighting age men have left for Europe.

>You have never seen such a thing before, who are you to judge?

>tfw you shitposted on Sup Forums when sars became a thing

how do you know he hasn't? Might have been deployed in Iraq for all you know, fag.

>He had no fucking motivation to do this

But he did. Assad is sending a clear message to all those living in areas not under his control: "We will make life hell for you". Why do you think pockets of resistance fighters keep getting bussed to idlib under lopsided surrender deals? It's so he can herd them all into one region, then bomb and gas it until it's hell on earth, the spirit and morale of the rebels will break, allowing the bloody dictator to stomp them beneath his feet again.

I agree completely. If I had the ability I would gas the entire Middle East myself. Savages aren't human, they should be treated as animals and exterminated.

holy shit heartbreaking picture

The worst strawman ever, and wants to accuse others of shit post.

So much edge on this post I was gonna tell you to save a life and bin it.

Loaded questions need not apply.

So where are we going to see pictures of 2 million raped and tortured children from Afghanistan done by CIA penises and 10 million raped children from Vietnam? Can CIA find that database? We ačready got the pre-taste of Christian's CIA love for dog bestiality at Guantanamo. I would really like to see what CIA masturbates these days too in Afghanistan, could be children necrophilia. And where are all the photos of CIA's torture cellars? Oh yes, show us some more tearful picture mr. CIA, show us what oil money is made of.

So what? You think the people he's fighting are committing the same atrocities? Do you how many genocides and mass human rights violations we've ignores in the past decade? What makes this more special than those? We weren't attacked. It's not job to get involved in this quagmire. Im tired of trying to help '"freedom fighters" for them to only turn into Osama bin Laden.

TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE NIGGERS AND JEWS OP

>dead kids lol
Stay edgy pol
>another war
Really? We're at war rn

Bruh, all I did was provide you the motivation you asked for

Why can't Sup Forums see, that when we bleed we bleed the same?

Savage blood is inferior to mine. Literally verified by science.

Correction:
*Christian's CIA's love for gay dog bestiality at Guantanamo
We need to get to the bottom of my tears. How exactly did Al Quaeda/Talibans/ISIS publish videos of torture online if CIA can hack all computers? Hmmmm
>dat crocodile tears

Fuck off reddit. You're obviously too stupid to see any sort of subversion

We need to save children of Syria, we need to ignore Jewish crimes against babies 24/7.
>muh croc tears are flowing, CIA's love for children in middle east has convinced me after billion bombs done by CIA
Real democracy is coming up.

I care about White children being killed by Muslims
Muslims killing children is a Muslim social norm that we need to leave in their countries and not bring into ours

Why is that only ever children are gassed?
Wouldn't Assad be better served by gassing hardened rebels?
What am I missing?
What happened to the reports of Susan Rice spying on Trump and his campaign team?
What am I missing.

This is just a dozen young abducted children filmed at John Podesta's tropical getaway. Is anyone really buying this shit?