Does this kid have any sense in his brain?

Does this kid have any sense in his brain?

What kind of a disrespectful piece of shit would wear sunglasses while he shakes soldiers hands?

This kid is clueless, an abonination and must go.

I can't believe he would do something like this. I thought he was somewhat intelligent. Surely, he's not.

Trump is a one term president if he doesn't get rid of him. Impeachment is also a possibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor
cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city
archive.is/JBeKi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is just a jew, you reddit peice of shit.
They all need to get gassed.

SOMEONE WORE SUNGLASSES THIS CANNOT BE TOLERATED

>being this big of a moralfag
reddit is the place for you, newfriend

It's like that movie with Brad Pitt "Meet Joe Black" where the angle of death decided he likes Anthony Hopkin's life, so he moves into his house and follows him around everywhere until he fucks his daughter, and then he kills him.

Soldiers are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.

Do people actually think Trump would fire Kushner over Bannon?

Ivanka won't allow it

This would be a good meme to use against the kike. Get the baby boomers (gas be upon them) to turn on him.

t. Bill Kristol

Thats why we need Barron to plead to father to keep Uncle Steve

Unless it came out he cheated on her...

It's out doors and sunny, why wouldn't you wear sunglasses?

Now if this guy greeted soldiers indoors with sunglasses on, then he is a douche.

>yfw she turns out to be the cuck

He needs to fire that whore as well. God damn Trump Family Offices and shit.

>when you're so desperate for things to bash Trump for you talk shit about sunglasses

why is he even meeting them? why should they give a fuck who he is?

kek

That was never a thing.

Putin will kill this fa660t.

Kissenger

Fuck off you disrespectful piece of millennial shit. You don't wear sunglasses when you shake a persons hand. Never. Period.

That's as disrespectful an act as you can do.

He's clueless.

CLUELESS.

And he'll bring Trump down with him

He needs to go.

>OP thinks government in suits cares about what happens to military

Nigga I bet you believe mccain wants to vote against laws that start new wars

Literally every single person in
is wearing sunglasses. Do you think none of them shook hands? Don't be retarded.

A man is a man. If you shake his hand you shake it. If you don't, don't.

If you shake a hands man and you wear sunglasses you're not a man.

Jared needs to go. Pronto.

I don't see any of them shaking hands you stupid piece of shit.

Typical retarded American thinking being a soldier is actually some kind of achievement and that they deserve to be treated any better than anyone else.

>being this fragile in your masculinity

yeah you're such a MAN user I can't believe jared kushner D.C. puppet boy didn't respect the MAN code towards his fellow MAN

What the fuck are you talking about?

When you shake a persons hand you look them in the eye.

Are you a braindead millennial retard?

Did your father not teach you that or did you not observe that yourself?

Lol u call those wimps soldiers? Shits like that sit around in bases jacking off and flying drones. Korea is full of them. Niggers too, lots of lazy niggers in Korea.

user just take the redpill and stfu newblood, lurk moar

Reeeeeeeee

I don't care what they do. If you shake a persons hand you do it for a reason.

Otherwise don't do it.

If you wore sunglasses while shaking anyone's hand ever in your life, unless you have an medical condition, then you're a degenerative piece of shit.

Is this supposed to be funny you fucking worthless kangaroo country?

They're not, but the US worship of them is amusing

Just sage this dumb thread.

Sage what you filthy kike?

>abonination

I'm talking about the fact Americans are legitimately retarded when it comes to people in the military. The majority of them are complete retards who had no hope in life so they joined. Shaking someones hand while wearing glasses is fine, you're retarded. Even if it wasn't it is a man worth billions shaking the hand of mindless retards, really not an issue.

Can you install my hardwood floor?

I'm in NY.

You don't even leave your house.

You retarded schmuck.

When you shake ANYONES hand you look them in the eye. There is NO point in shaking their hand if you don't look them in the eye.

I don't care who they are.

If you don't look them in the eye you're a fraud.

If you're a man and you dislike someone you don't shake their hand.

PERIOD.

Somehow millennial don't understand this. Jesus Christ you people are stupid.

Thanks for revealing your location faggot, now tell me what part of NY so you can say shit to my face and see what happens, im only a few hours drive too nigger

Shut the fuck up you bitch.

Not everyone grew up in Kentucky, Cletus. We don't all know the ways and rituals of the barn. Relax.

and this too

Not a millennial you retard, you are completely fucked. How can someone actually get so upset about something this retarded. You should probably leave basement and experience life, you'll learn nobody gives a fuck about what you consider being a man and generally people in charge don't give a fuck about you.

Sorry. I grew up in NY and understand that when you shake someone's hand you look them in the eye.

If you're too braindead to understand that you have no hope, wherever you grew up.

The only people that don't understand a handshake are feminists and millennials.

>backing down that easily
lmao you bannoncucks are hilarious

You're an idiot above all else. Millennials is just a subset of your kind.

Haha, what? This is the best thread all day. Are you really assblasted because someone wore sunglasses to shake the hands of a whole row of faceless men who he will probably never see again?

He probably just forgot he was wearing them, since from his pov he can see the eyes of the troops- not really as important that they see his, given the status levels of the two groups of people.

I'm not one to endorse disrespect but this is so god damn trivial.

Are you a black raised by a single mother?

>how dare he wear sunglasses when he shakes hand with those brave patriot boys who fought for Israel
I spit upon the grave of every american going back to the founding of your mishap of a country

Have you noticed how Trump shakes people's hands?

Do you think he'd be caught shaking someone's hand with sunglasses on?

Are you braindead?

Have you ever been to the ME, dipshit? Your eyes will melt out of your sockets if you arent used to it. No love for the chosen just saying this is a dumb reason to hate.

bump

You're completely delusional, please go out into the world with your retarded mindset so you can fail and then get back to us.

this, the asshurt in this thread is from retards not understanding the ones in government got connections and common plebs are militaryfags, also why should military be respected as much these days? Is there an active war? Theres no ww2 like war going on, most of military is probably desk jockeys and grunts doing pushups and cleaning ,maintaining equipment.

Nigger. This isn't about soldiers. It's about how you act like a man and be a man.

Men don't shake peoples hands while wearing sunglasses.

Period.

Jared is a little boy stuck in his perminent millennial boy phase. This photo OP just proves that.

He's 36 years old and he's not a man yet. I don't care what his Rabbi says.

That's why none of the soldiers are wearing sunglasses? Their eyes are melted away?

Stick to making phones for us you useless gook.

Fun Fact: Kushner is so alpha, he doesn't wear belts or even have pants with belt loops. His pants are all custom made and without belt loops because he's so confident he won't need them.

Bannon wears a heavy duty belt and has to carry a backup in case he shits himself and the belt breaks from the weight of the shit...and then he cries and says he's gonna quit like a baby.

Well if this was about Trump maybe I would care because he has some much to gain or lose in the public face. This is... literally nothing.

Also, for the record I think it would be badass as hell if Trump started wearing aviators to political events.

>real men complain on a mongolian throat singing imageboard about other men wearing sunglasses outside

>slide thread

stop

I'm waiting for the sage myself.

I am the sage. You degenerates are just too stupid to realize.

dude blue color jack asses wear glasses around me all the time.

Every man should be respected if you shake his hand.

If you don't respect a man, you don't shake his hand.

So what if you respect him, shake his hand and also wear glasses? Because that seems to be what OP's picture shows.

Well, he DID get his spot in Harvard through bribery...

>newfag greets a fellow newfag in his 'Friendly, soft hitting happy greeting of "newfriend!"'

God you're such a faggot

T. jew

It's not a genuine handshake unless you look him in the eye.

If you don't then you're snake, period.

They're subhuman scum and you should take off their glasses with your left hand when you're shaking their hand.

If you don't show your eyes or make direct eye contact while you shake a man's hand, you are an untrustworthy snake.

Ok Henry.

I guess most people in this thread don't shake a lot of hands. It's not some sacred religious blessing if you have to shake 60 hands an hour.

If this was two people agreeing to a double-murder or something, I could imagine the need to be able to scope out the other person's intentions through eye contact, but this is literally paperwork in handshake form.

Unacceptable OP. Trump is finally stumped. He will never become president.

a lot of untrustworthy snakes would still look you in the eye and pretend to be normal you big dumby.

>closet queer who had a boyfriend at Harvard

This is a general rule of thumb that I posted

>sweden as expected cannot figure out why the culture of masculinity is so important in the united states, and thus spits upon the concept, as he straps on his corset and ass plug for the third time this week in preparation toward watching more refugees rape his rotting sister's corpse outside his home

Kikes, not even once.

and it's about as dumb as you are.

>expecting elites to actually be able to regard lower class people as human beings

>sissy closeted homo DESPERATELY wants to be photographed looking like JFK jr

4D chess

Kek

Nice try jew.

At least you can look him in the eye and see that's he's a snake through his soul.

You dumb fuck.

No belt is comfy and it's been a GQ-fag trend for at least 5 years

>This kid is clueless, an abonination and must go.

Tried thrusting America into yet another kike war, fyi, and hired a kike Goebbels (pic related)

(((Kushner))) benefitted bigly from the kikiest schemes out there, H1-B (aka Replace American Workforce Act) and EB-5 (Welcome The Globalist Elites Act):
>Trump the Relative Closer to H-1B and EB-5 than Trump the Investor
>In this case, while Trump's name is on the complex, his financial involvement is far less than that of the (((Kushner))) family, the actual developers of the place. (((Kushner))), as in (((Jared Kushner))), Trump's son-in-law and confidant. ((((Jared Kushner))) is said to be so powerful that he forced the departure of N.J. Governor Chris Christie from his job as head of the Trump transition team; Christie was the former U.S. Attorney who sent (((Jared's father))) to jail years ago for his activities involving the family's real estate business.)

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor

> Obama Administration Hides Huge Tilt of EB-5 Funds to New York City

>The project in Jersey City is the Trump Plaza, run by the Kushner family; a second generation of that family (Jared) married a second generation of the Trump family (Ivanka), and the press has reported that Jared managed to remove N.J. Governor Chris Christie as the Trump transition director. Christie, in an earlier role as U.S. attorney, sent Jared's father to jail for some of his real estate practices, as the New York Times reported.

cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city

>(((Charles Kushner))), a multimillionaire real estate executive, philanthropist and one of the top Democratic donors in the country, was sentenced on Friday to two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations.

archive.is/JBeKi

Don't dis President Kush, he's a rule unto himself.

>Sup Forums defends Jews now

#firekushner

bruh you are the biggest retard that I've seen on here all week, shut the fuck up you senile mental case.

The kikes tried to take over but they unmask themselves because they can't comprehend a European hand shake.

>you now realize his jew family makes that dank weed

If you think it's ok to shake someone's hand while wearing sunglasses you're a degenerate and should be exterminated.

Gas the kikes

>being this fucking autistic about a fucking handshake
Compensating much are we?

OMG sunglasses while out in the sun?!

Have you noticed how much emphasis Trump puts in a handshake?

This kid is a disgrace to Trump. I have no idea why he has him around besides his heroin recovering daughter.