The blatantly obvious shilling

>the blatantly obvious shilling
>the easily identifiable anti-trump posts

Everyone knows this is a raid. We all still support Trump. We've been with him through the whole election season. From the fights with Jeb, to Little Marco, to Lyin' Ted, all the way up to Crooked Hillary. We beat all the odds, and we're still winning. No psy-op campaign will stop that

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor
cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DON'T CRITICIZE THE GOD EMPEROR OR YOU'RE A SHILL
back to r/The_Donald

So what got leftypols panties in a twist?

Staying on message, I see. Keep regurgitating the same shit

Sage.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill you can't disagree with me LALALALA

>hillshills still anally devastated

>s-shill!

Didn't they get what they want with the "attack" on Assad?

This, It's getting old now. Most people are pissed at him for his recent actions and questionable ties to Israel. Not from a bunch of lefty redditors trying to push an anti-trump narrative. But no According to all you newfags we have to suck trumps dick no matter what. Because that's the only side of Sup Forums you've known since you came here.

again
>Drumpf
lib shill

And some of us were with Assad back when Donald was still on The Apprentice and don't have irrational loyalty to a meme.

This /r/Donald faggotry needs to stop. Get the fuck off my board.

It's kind of scary how Trump supporters go into denial when their views are challenged. It's like a sickness of the mind.

It's not a raid (((Trump))) is kill. The only way he could gain my trust at this point is to keep Bannon and fire his kike son-in-law.

Sup Forums needs to stop this "you're either with us or against us!" Reddit mentality. It's fucking cancer.

FORRRRRRRRRRRRR THEEEEEEEE GODDDDDDDD EMPERROOOORRRRR XD I LOVE BILL KRISTOLL JOHN MCCAINN SOMEONE PASS ME SOME NIGGER SEMEN

You Trumpshills are impossibly retarded.

>we all
>we
>(((WE)))
gas yourself kike

GO AWAY SB

antifa faggots need to go

/r/Donald was our child to subliminally redpill normies in the first place.
No one on Sup Forums hates T_D that much and certainly not more than any mudshits and jews.

>half spewing random nonsense
>the rest is ad hominem

Go lynch yourself Niggers.

O FUCKING NO TRUMP BOMBED SOME MUSLIMS, HOW FUCKING TERRIBLE !

You gullible fucks spouting retarded Kremlin propaganda need to be Culled.

Fuck off

Trump's a faggot

They are, like fucking hell they're damage control isn't making me trust Trump more.

This

>canned shill responses from foreign nationals

really made me think

Fuck off r/the_cancer are 12 year old retards

You trump fags were always the worst thing about this place

What kind of faggot has a folder full of trump?

ISIS KILLED THIS BRITISH KEK

F

>SOTU
>This dipshit is calling it a state of the union address when it wasn't.
Also forgetting "Muh black history month" "Muh jews" Go back to watching your mother get plowed by Jamal.

hmm

i thought we were just playing a game called "pretend to give a fuck about syria"

I honestly have never cringed so hard at a Sup Forums post. You've topped the pedes at the donald. It's sad how you even exist.

>when in doubt, accuse them of being redditors

who grow up into your typical Sup Forumstard, whats your point?

That's the game Trump is playing right now...

>plebbit
>go back to r_thedonald!!
>neocon!!
>drumpfs finished!!

Notice how all Shareblue and leftypol are using these for an argument because they don't have any, because as soon as you make one it's fucking obvious that this false retaliation to a false flag just gave Trump serious advantages and hurts Israel in the long run.

Love to see them squirm though. They are scared shitless Trump came out on top of what was supposed to be a lose-lose situation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>and hurts Israel in the long run
You should see a doctor about those delusions before they start having serious impact on your mental health.

Can you read? Read my post again. English isnt your first language is it?

Great posts

Oh you and you sure have some arguments.
>SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :(((((((((((((((((((((

Yeah i think most of these posts are shills. But i have friends who voted for Trump because they were libertarians and didn't want any more wars. They are definitely disappointed with Trump. But most of these shill threads have no content and should be deleted as spam. I am all for bombing the shit out of the middle east. Fuck them all. Maybe if we stir shit up enough, Israel will get dragged into it. Then nukes can start flying.

>supporting israeli interests this hard

lmao

shareblue is trying to divide and conquer trump's internet support base

don't let them win

do it for her, do it for our future daughters

Trump is the last hope we have to save the West

Fuck yes MAGA

I voted for him to put an end this kind of shit.

What is shareblue? never even heard of it

>hurts Israel in the long run.

Hurts Israel? How? They'll underestimate the management of their Greater Israel project and run out of US money? I don't get it.

Unless Trump proves himself to be playing 7d underwater space chess I am disappointed. Or at the least I hope this will be a hiccup in his plan to MAGA. The thing is though, of Hillary ad won we'd still get this but with a shitty domestic program piled on top.

It has become impossible to tell who's shilling who.

>shareblue is trying to divide and conquer trump's internet support base

I don't understand what they think is gonna happen. Say they're successful, then what lol we all start voting democrat or some shit?

The most pressing issue is the kike schemes of racemixing and destroying white (successful) nations. Trump's a bulwark against that even if he were a neocon which he's not

Well, I'm not a retarded Euro so I have no reason to be upset

The muh Russian puppet narrative is killed now and forever
Susan Rice is still on the hotseat
Gorsuch got confirmed and the yellow media has nothing to say/spin

>Trump bombs sand niggers
ok
Aren't all the sand niggers the same?
No one is going to war, Assad will stay in power the end.

shill

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been pro-Trump since day one... until last night

These are all good, but I still think he fucked up.

Go back to plebbit

>I am now a cruz missile

Yeah, your shilling is pretty obvious. Now fuck off

gg

A few tomahawks never hurt anybody
Dickwaving at the Chinese prez who was spoken to Trump recently

Its how this works, you meme harder than the enemy and they get angry while you and your
friends laugh.

>Trump goes full establishment goy
>i-it's just the shills
Trump's a neocon zionist puppet like every other president, you're lying to yourself if you think carrying on the same foreign policy as Bush and Obama is no big deal. He just backflipped on a major campaign promise and gave the terrorists a helping hand when they were on the back foot. He's smart enough not to buy in to a false flag like that so he is obviously playing along with the CIA or whoever is orchestrating this bullshit.

At best Trump has been compromised, at worst he was a puppet all along. Enjoy another cuck president who does what he's told.

good one, pussy

I still support him, hope shit works out, maybe gets the chinese to straighten out the NorKs.
But, I still think this was not in America's interest.
How was it authorized? I don't mean by the UN, fuck them, I mean from the Congress.

shit has been authorized since 2013
Any missile strikes are authorized on targets that have launched chemical attacks on civies

How new r u?

Lmfao, good luck with your bEaUtIfUl democracy

good goy

Do you really think that's what happened?

I support Trump, not (((Kushner))).
>first German President in years
>gets sidetracked by neokikes
SAD!

(((Kushner))) benefitted bigly from the kikiest schemes out there, H1-B (aka Replace American Workforce Act) and EB-5 (Welcome The Globalist Elites Act):
>Trump the Relative Closer to H-1B and EB-5 than Trump the Investor
>In this case, while Trump's name is on the complex, his financial involvement is far less than that of the (((Kushner))) family, the actual developers of the place. (((Kushner))), as in (((Jared Kushner))), Trump's son-in-law and confidant. ((((Jared Kushner))) is said to be so powerful that he forced the departure of N.J. Governor Chris Christie from his job as head of the Trump transition team; Christie was the former U.S. Attorney who sent (((Jared's father))) to jail years ago for his activities involving the family's real estate business.)

cis.org/north/trump-relative-closer-h-1b-and-eb-5-trump-investor

> Obama Administration Hides Huge Tilt of EB-5 Funds to New York City

>The project in Jersey City is the Trump Plaza, run by the Kushner family; a second generation of that family (Jared) married a second generation of the Trump family (Ivanka), and the press has reported that Jared managed to remove N.J. Governor Chris Christie as the Trump transition director. Christie, in an earlier role as U.S. attorney, sent Jared's father to jail for some of his real estate practices, as the New York Times reported.

cis.org/north/obama-administration-hides-huge-tilt-eb-5-funds-new-york-city

>(((Charles Kushner))), a multimillionaire real estate executive, philanthropist and one of the top Democratic donors in the country, was sentenced on Friday to two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign donations.

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi

acknowledging that reddit is the source of the problem only pointed
us in exactly the right direction to find the source of this garbage

That what happened?

i'm so fucking confused

One half of Sup Forums (largely American) squares off against another half (largely foreign/Euro especially)

Jews happened.

people are trying to turn us against one another through misinformation.

>damage control
>implying there isn't a shareblue shill army here blasting everyone even tangentially defending Trump with "kike loving neocon Trump shill"

They're using those two contrary but commonly held opinions against us. The correct answer is somewhere in the middle, because we can still build the spic barricade.

Assad launched a chemical attack against civilians.
What's the motive?

How the fuck a collection of trump twatts is misinformation? he fucking sperged out because he hated obama and now he's been put on the same spot as obama.

There is none. Which should tell you something.

the only misinformation was the chemical attack

bump
we all know it's a raid so big that the shills are fighting with the shills. It is quite something to see. They oscillate in opinion so quickly that they think it's normal for everyone to do the same with a little nudge. Truly pathetic assholes. They can ALL fuck off, but it is entertaining while it lasts.

>Implying Sup Forums will support a shabbos goy
Top kek

He actually launched it against lodged rebel forces that he had no bunker-busters for, since he figured America wouldn't do anything about with Trump. Naturally being gas it killed some civilians too by accident, international outrage ignites, Grunk gets informed by his generals (whom he's lambasted Obama for not listening to) that Assad is gassing kids. Grunk figures it's a good time for a quick show of force to prove he's not Putin's puppet, listens to his generals and gives the go-ahead. World leaders praise him, the political momentum to achieve his home policy gained. Only people salty are Russia, and they're not about to risk their Crimean gains to support an international Hitler-esque character. They'll probably help Assad get quickly couped and replaced with a much more agreeable chump that the US can tolerate.

>trump established US as the world leader again
>eurofags mad as fuck
It's nice to see this again after 8 years of obama.

Try hards always fail... They don't even know how to begin hiding their rabid, psychotic liberal nature.

why do you bother to use the underscore for rthedonald? Very reddit behavior.

you're stupid to mention your source while hating on trump fans. how do you think we found out about the raid?

How about CBS using an obviously manufactured 7 year old Syrian girl's twitter account to throw bullshit support Trump's way? How bout them apples?

i think they might be losing steam already.

yes

Heh you're almost there shill. Almost...

seems reasonable

So does shareblue use proxies from the UK or are there just a lot of faggots there? Probably half the anti-trump shilling comes from there.