Can't post on GLP - IS TRUMP NOT A WAR CRIMINAL?

FUCK THE CENSORSHIP

trying to post this:

All I wanna know is why i'm getting banned for asking IF AND WHY IS IT NOT an act of war?

I'm drinking like a fish because of this.

I'm not a fucking shill.

I'm a regular fucking american.

Yes he is a war criminal just like Bush and Obama. Trump has become the enemy.

We're being raided, user. It's a shitshow here.

Relax, take a deep breath, draw your own conclusions and remember to hide thread and report slide threads.

no, man, your president is fucking a. stop whining. I know this isn't exactly what he promised, but he just took the lead on the world stage and now is able to project his vision world wide. it's a golden time. fuck the sand and vodka niggers, their time of poisoning our minds is over.

As a German, maybe you should consider what an act of war means?

I just spent yesterday watching the shitshow that COULD have been with "u s a"

Making AMERICA great vs WORLD POLICE.

It's a fucking joke.

don't ever bother replying to the trump bots

personal theory:

shillary bots were REAL

trump wins

takes over shill agencies.

trump bots now?

what the fuck am supposed to see in all the disinfo?

I don't know what to think, bro. I'm disappointed and sad, but I don't want to give up yet. All this Kushner/Kohn vs Bannon/Miller stuff is making me even more worried, but whatever. I guess we just gotta see how everything plays out.

more like russian propaganda tricks american nationalists into thinking putin and assad are like them, when they are really just as cucked as trump is...

see what happens?

I mean holy fuck - we shoot missles at a sovereign nation - YES children got gassed...

but holy fuck maybe they got gassed by white helmet actors who are actuall ISIS who are actually paid HILLBOT employees??

everyone i'm talking to is like:

FUCK YEA! FUCK SYRIA!

What, we just blow up anyone now?

I'm losing my conception of what America IS

What is democracy?

you shouldn't appeal to any historic debt the german people might have. the likely hood you find anyone who has any real connection to what happened back then or even enough knowledge about that is almost zero. it's like me trying to appeal to you on basis of maltreatment of the indians. you have jackshit to do with it, and there's a chance your ancestors were at the other end of the world back then. just like mine were were on the receiving side of the September campaign.

other than that you might want to reassess the risk associated with this conflict - and to do this you have to have a lot more knowledge about how the world works than Sup Forums can deliver.
regardless of what I say, or you believe, you are most likely overestimating the importance of what has transpired and therefore overreacting.

chill out, and start asking good questions.

besides the international banking federation, you mean?

the german people owe no debt to any man or nation. NOR do any singular man or woman in ANY nation.

>don't talk to people with politically incorrect opinions.

how are you supposed to learn anything, when you don't talk to the people who can tell you something new?

>their time of poisoning our minds is over.

yes please!, i can be pro-white and anti putin at the same time...

these putin fags are pure cancer

>FUCK YEA! FUCK SYRIA!
You have no idea. My moderate friend texted me last night (it should be known that he didn't vote for Hillary or Trump and we regularly get into arguments since I'm pro-Trump) and was cheering and happy that Trump launched the missiles. I tried explaining that the only two options for Syria right now are Assad and ISIS. I was trying to convince him that this was a seriously risky move by Trump, but he was just pumped that we sent some fireworks over there. People don't understand the subtle nuances of dealing with the Syria problem. Back in 2013, a U.N. investigation concluded that it was the rebels who used the chemical weapons, not Assad. Trump didn't even let an investigation happen. He saw pictures on TV and decided to bomb Assad. That is not smart.

try reading what I wrote again. I think you missed the point.

edit - post WW2 relatives on German, Amerian, and Pacific side. Still living. It's still here.

>It's a fucking joke.
It's been a joke since at least the 1960's. After the JFK thing I never voted again. I can't wait until Trump brings in all those arabs of the worst sort to America (and probably plenty more nigger too) all on behalf of his kike masters

He is now. It's been fun while it lasted, but when knows the ways of Kek.

This is my fear - It's not 4d chess. The dude is goldman sachs/wallstreet/globalist/INTERNATIONAL BANKING - through and through.

I suspect the same is true for all presidents,congress, state legslation after 1950.......

Why the fuck do you post on GLP?
Go post on LOP instead, GLP is tavistok

sad but true, Kek needs a new body though.

>glp
You just realized that place is heavily restricted and monitored? Not that this website isn't but there is literally a hug box of /x/ + /muh wyte raise/ + sexually inmoral bait threads
That's glp + plebbit/politics

It's not a regular thing - there are people there that spread truth. It's just another avenue.

I don't deny it's probably CIA, ABC, etc.

They're here too. I don't fear the ABC's because I'm not doing anything ILLEGAL. My rights still exist....for a while.

Our internet, our freedom is being censored...by whoever holds the stick. We need a new way of non-censorship and truth.

Our internet, our freedom is being censored...by whoever holds the stick. We need a new way of non-censorship and truth.

indeed

No - the internet is heavily restricted and monitored, regardless of national boundary. This has been a major general reveal this last few months.

Well if you want some tinfoil with a smattering of politics i recommend LOP which was formed due to GLP being extremely dubious.

Will look into it - thank you -

That being said; is this or is this not an act of war? I can't find this anywhere, but for the life of me, I can't say that it is NOT one...unprovoked and unapproved by congress. Why is this not the mainstream outcry? FUCK???!?

I fucking loved Trump. Not anymore.

I don't know if this is directed at me specifically -

I know that discord/JTRUSTYAID is a fucking ABC honeypot 1000 times over. All of that shit is logged. 100% confirmed - at least according to BM....which is dead post ISPs selling internet history.....
Even if shariablue is pushing this narrative, as an American - how do we shoot missles at another naton? I don't give a shit if this is their narrative.

It's MY narrative.

I am not ok with attacking nations unprovoked.

I am not ok with "fixing other problems" before our own nation's problems.

Wasn't this the Trump theme? "We got our own shit to worry about"?

memes and countermemes.. why would anyone trust you in this crazy game?

Imho
False flag gas bullshit then show of force by trump, by blowing up a basically empty airbase.
I think legally he is allowed to do it, but im no expert.
Media circus.
If he didn't do it we would of had to have listend to the endless suffering of the children and what a pussy Trump is for not doing anything.

You're being a dumbass. The entire point of the missile strikes was to placate the bloodthirsty assholes, get rid of the Russian narrative, and AVOID a war. Sober up in the morning and it will make sense.

reeeeeeeeeee

how is it legal?

not quoting anything - BUT I FUCKING KNOW you need approval of congress before declaring war on any nation.

ATTACKING another nation unprovoked is an ACT OF WAR agreed by various international agreements...

Approval of WAR without congress?

Fuck. Man.

Where is my Country?

Please, please consider the historical context of declaration of war. I'm not being a dumbass. Our world depends on international agreements - EVEN if I don't give a shit about the rest of the planet.

legal in the US.. I guess no one asks Syria. :D

Completely agree OP.

thank you - sleeping now - please help asking this question.

I am pro trump's pre-election message.

I am not a schiill.

Tell us why he's surrounded by neocons.

Tell us why unprovoked attack on another naton has EVER been ok?

sorry dude there's only one logical explanation.
The elite use divide and conquer.

Remember how all the shit people said about obama was true except they were branded racists?

What about all the complaints against Hillary? All true but branded misogynist, etc

Whwat about Trump? All true but you're a cuck.

They just need to make you feel like you have a stake and a say in all of this.

I'm gonna wait till these 4 yrs are up before I pass judgement on Pres 45 but it's obvious that the shills for and against Hillary/Trump are one and the same.

War powers act. How do people not know this?