Waiting for my apology

Waiting for my apology.

I'm sorry you haven't had a good life but I hope you find Christ Jesus someday.

You will have to begin taking medications first.

we should meme him into the Kanye treatment: thrown in a mental hospital

Fix your skull you manlet faggot

GO TO HELL AND BLOW SATAN, SHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're sorry that that HWNDU cams were a perfect way of getting our message out. We're sorry that you made it so much fun to fuck with you. We're sorry you're a weak little spoiled rich pussy.

what are you sliding? you aren't funny
fuck off

sorry you got diddled by so many jews and your father as a kid.

Shia is probably a closet homo

He'll feel better once he admits this to himself and takes a couple black cocks, he has soo much angst inside

*Bonk*

"a racist joke about french fries"

I hope you find Kek!

I'm sorry you'r movie was so bad it sold one seat

hol up ,,,,the chan take down of his flag made me laugh out loud , filthy scousers on a roof nicking some thing is normal here, but this exception trade craft in pin pointing and lufti g his emblem was exhilarating, the chaps who found the flag using flight paths was superb, c'mon chaps shia has been a giver of great entertainment, as the fool of course

Shia is an inferior little girl who couldnt understand physics to save his life.
If you understand physics, you become an austrian economist. If you dont, you become shia lebouf

>When you are the one that not divided a bunch of nazis.

>The feel

Dude im half german, and seeing cousins like you in the fatherland representing the party like you do... just makes my heart tingle.
Peace mann

I don't care how much money you have. You're nothing but a dancing monkey to me. Take your money and improve yourself. Protip: avoid big fancy colleges. maybe get a STEM degree.