>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/neil-gorsuch-decisive-vote-supreme-court-cases/
business.time.com/2013/05/29/jcpenneys-hitler-tea-kettle-sells-out-online/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_goes_to_China
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/07/syria-missile-attack-satellite-photos-show-major-damage-to-airfields.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOVEMENT

HOW TO IDENTIFY A SHILL:

>obscure, european VPN
>uses reddit terms like "T_D" and "nu/pol/"
>refers to himself as "alt-right"
>uses "we" instead of "I"
>awkward green text usage
>constantly says "kike" in a weak attempt to fit in
>obsession with e-celebs
>thinks Sup Forums threads are subreddits that can be played against each other
>weak vs horse vagina
>"57 posts by this ID"

Wall built - no
Swamp Drained - no
Muslim Ban - no
Bomb ISIS to hell - no
Bomb Assad - yes

Trump already broke his inauguration oath with this bullshit. I hope the Democrats and Neocons still fuck him in the ass anyway. Serves the lying fuck right.

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

T_D doesn't want you to know about their invasion

(((TRUMP))) faggots have to GO BACK

REMINDER:

No matter how you feel about the strikes, at least we got Gorsuch on SCOTUS. We're going to get some good results within the next few weeks.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/neil-gorsuch-decisive-vote-supreme-court-cases/

>In less than two weeks, the justices will take up a Missouri church’s claim that the state is stepping on its religious freedom. It’s a case about Missouri’s ban on public money going to religious institutions and it carries with it potential implications for vouchers to attend private, religious schools.

>Other cases the court could soon decide to hear involve gun rights, voting rights and a Colorado baker’s refusal to design a cake for a same-sex couple’s wedding. Some of those cases may come up April 13, which could be Gorsuch’s first private conference — where justices decide whether to hear a case. It takes four votes to do so, though the court does not generally announce each justice’s decision.

>The 49-year-old Coloradan also will be the first member of Generation X, the cohort of Americans following the post-World War II baby boom, to reach the court. He’ll be the youngest justice. Ruth Bader Ginsburg, at 84, is the oldest.

I voted for Trump for 1 reason, and that was to prevent liberals from getting Scalia's Supreme Court seat. Trump accomplished that. Whatever else he does (or doesn't do) is small potatoes compared to this. Scalia's judicial legacy is secure, and that's worth more than you can ever imagine.

I wonder how many people I got banned tonight?

holy fuck, time to cruise missile Sara's tits

>120073396
A sage isn't a downbernie you fucking retard.

business.time.com/2013/05/29/jcpenneys-hitler-tea-kettle-sells-out-online/

>Trump is a new American to normies for avenging babbies
>Russia narrative gone forever
>Onigger going to jail
>2018 and 2020 landslides confirmed
>3 more SCJ vacancies filled

Feels gud

K. KEEP ME POSTED

>Wall built - no
>Swamp Drained - no
>Muslim Ban - no
>Bomb ISIS to hell - no
>Bomb Assad - yes
>Obamacare - yes
>Tax increases as part of tax reform - yes
>Tax cuts - for Jared and his buddies.

Awooooo~

The shills don't want you to know about this.

/leftypol/ and leddit faggots have to GO BACK.

When was the last time we were shilled this hard??

*new American hero

Do not let this distract anyone from treasonous trump's crimes, the investigation, his incompetence, and the buffoons he's surrounded himself with.

He did this with the permission of Putin. He notified Russia before the attack. Only 20 planes destroyed if you believe treasonous trump which only fools do. A minor pin prick.

It allows treasonous trump to distract from the investigation, provides a boost to his plummeting poll numbers, distract from his son in laws failure to list his Russian contacts on security clearances forms.

This shows nothing other than treasonous trump has no coherent foreign policy.

please trump

do not betray the people

>from 2013

Still very funny.

probably pussygate

Jews don't follow the new testament

>the chemical weapons are gone from syria i swear

Putin needs to save face and a reason. It's gotta be a good win-win situation where everyone comes out on top.

Remember-When you lose an argument, and presidency, all you have to do is stick your fingers in your ears and shout!

>that's worth more than you can ever imagine.
I think I have an idea.

t. /k/

Honestly glad Bannon is on the way out. Kushner has real vision and understands the real situation in the middle east. If we followed Bannon's crazy "isolationist" non sense israel would be invaded by Syria and Iran and all the rebel kids would be gassed.... good thing the god emperor saw the light and decided to fight the dictator and his Russian cronies. America first (on the global stage)!

That was meant for the guy you were responding to

BROOOCCCKKK!! YOUR BOT NEEDS FRESH OIL IT'S BROKEN

Healthcare bill failing like a week ago.

/sg/ still throwing a fit?

Why is Hannity pushing this "EXTREME PRECISION" meme with the tomahawks so hard? Didn't only ~1/3 make the target or is that my record being corrected?

When the Hillary and Podesta leaks were full blown during the election and the shills were on damage control

first travel ban failure

>Trump knows what he's doing, we just need to shill for him a little harder

We truly have become the Berniebros

(((TRUMP)))

If anything he saved Assad, Turkey was the one who sent investigators and they were ready to invade on the eve of the missile strike.

He has failed

Jay's on more than Newt and Laura at this point. Not that I mind, he's a smart guy

so basically everyone is a shill

except trump won

>3 generals have gone by
>Shill thread is still going with less than 100 posts

lol

this

I'm shitposting to cope with my disappointment.

i've seen this poster before

What did they do?

Except we won a fuckton of times. Gorsuch on the court is a massive fuckING win.

Bernie never won shit

So shills pretending to be ex-Trump supporters claim to have more allegiance to a shitskin muslim country than the US?

I can't stop laughing. Are they even trying anymore?

>Obama almost out another (((moderate))) on the Supreme Court
I'm glad their plan to kill Scalia and take his seat backfired.

bye

trump needs to get busy filling the lower courts with conservatives

All these flavors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_goes_to_China

Hahahahahahaha -- HOLY SHIT - what kind of a faggot nerd spends their friday night posting on the internet about trump!!! HAHAHAHA., everyone in this thread is a bunch of homo virgins, except for me

Well, our goverment demands proofs that it was Assad behind the gas attack, so at some degree it could as well be the reason. If there's no Assad anymore terrorist will start flooding and destroying stuff, that's where we will need all the firepower we can get, but sending 19276398123 people and starting a war in there is not our goal. The reason Russia is involved is to stop terrorism where it's concentrated (we just need to nuke sweden for that matter imo).

a massive fit

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/07/syria-missile-attack-satellite-photos-show-major-damage-to-airfields.html

>one term president with a terrible approval rating and a possible impeachment forthcoming

I'm tired of winning...

More allegiance to justice than al-Qaeda, you shill.

anyone have chia Trump?

>everyone is a shill
a political guide on winning internet arguments

Why would assad gas the children? Trump must know this is nonsense. I can't support him if he either believes garbage intelligence or lies to the people.

I remember shareblue getting all up here when they got their $40M I think. What's happened to them after Brock's "Heart Attack"?

His radio show is pretty good.

I wish we were all talking about Justice Gorsuch. Trump delivered on one of his major campaign promises and it is unfortunate completely overshadowed by missiles.

How does one follow SCOTUS happenings? is there a list of cases on the docket somewhere???

>This is what the left has been reduced to

We got another slave to add to the pen

What a shill does best. They shilled.

Some of them are just assblastard /sg/ posters.

The lower courts don't fucking matter. The SCOTUS is the whole ball game.

You can tell they are in denial because they absolutely refuse to talk about Gorsuch

Now that people are calming down and getting more info, all we're left with is spammers. Trump has explicitly said this bombing was the only planned action, the plan to defeat ISIS first and work with regional powers to replace Assad is still the same.

Gorsuch getting in is huge, and it's a shame the shill spam is lessening what should be a victory party. The bombing in Syria is certainly something to think about, but Trump is set to fix the Supreme Court for decades.

After Gorsuch is innagurated, then travel full travel ban is next as the case will go to Supreme Court. Then bids for the wall are almsot done I believe, and they are going for a second try on repealing and replacing healthcare.

So I'm working on a little project and need some gifs/webms/videos of liberal riots and insane article headlines.

Can you guys help?

dont worry

yeah, but that 1/3 hit exactly what they were aimed at.

A Trump opera would be awesome, maybe the only way to get our story out, one autist going at it

>everyone i dont like is shareblue haha do i fit in yet 'pedes

*cringe*

Why was this made?

is fighting tooth and nail for the petrodollar and israel in america's interest

This. We all dodged a bullet in that we got Gorsuch instead of Garland. It literally could have been the end of the right to bear arms.

I think it's mostly /sg/

She really drains the veins

That's the question. No one has an answer besides "HE'S PURE EVIL".

>caring about justice for shitskins

Awoo?

Have fun, Leafs.

>Every missile except one that malfunctioned and crashed into the sea, launched from 600 miles away hit its intended target

Kinda scary tbqh

I honestly support impeaching Trump now, just because he betrayed us like a cocksucker. I'd rather have an enemy win outright than be betrayed.

We have gay marriage rn b/c of a liberal lower court

I really hope people aren't gullible enough to be fooled by this obvious stunt.

First of all, let's look at Ron Paul's quote on the alleged gas attack by Assad. He says, "Does anyone believe that on the eve of peace talks, just after the White House said Syrian people should choose their own leaders, that Assad would launch a gas attack to turn the whole world a against him? We're back to the same lies that got us into Iraq. Do we never learn to question the propaganda?"

Assad is in a nearly permanent state of war against ISIS and the NATO countries. If he had chemical weapons, why would he used them against his own people, the people that his military force has spent the last 5 years fighting to protect, rather than against the people he is fighting a war against, like ISIS?

This person gets full run on CNN when even Bernie Sanders gets the sound cut off if he even makes a tongue in cheek joke that goes off the narrative. CNN would never let this person on to be unabashedly pro-Trump unless in this particular context, it was also good for them too. CNN has a Neo-Con/Neo-Lib agenda, and this attack is in line with that agenda, which means it gets positive coverage.

It is no coincidence that this happened just days after Bannon was demoted. Bannon getting demoted is no coincidence given that he allegedly heavily opposed this military action, even going so far as to call Jared Kushner a "cuck" and a "globalist".

I need to add "autistic screeching" to the list

They were really bad when Ricegate started breaking.

a whole nation of draft dodgers, chinks, and muzzies. that country is cucked to death.