Sup Forums unifying with a mudslime

>Sup Forums unifying with a mudslime

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/06/un-backlash-against-call-to-scale-back-geneva-convention-on-refugees
discord.gg/2Yaet8t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shills.

paid russian shills happend

they will support anyone so they can suck putins dick.

>hey this guy is hated by isreal, lets speak in favor of him
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goyim he's a fucking shitskin kebab!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out newfag
OUT OUT OUT

>The Eternal Hans

>support secular legit goverment

or

>support wahhabi and salafists jihadists

wew lads, thats a hard choice

Trump betraying us. Im not a Russian shill okay, ive been here longer than most of you and I know a Sup Forums before Trump. I supported Trump up until last night, last night I saw he works for (((them)))

I await the day that this board goes back to the way it was before. Let's see how much they are paying the shills.

When you leave it will.

You just want Assad gone so that the flow of nigger dick don't stop.

this is literally it, in fact
>wahhabi, salafist jihadists and israel
wew lad what a tough choice

Its syrian shills

He's an alawite and he's whiter than trump. He's definitely whiter than trump's kike grandkids with their fucking jewy mongoloid asiatic chink eyes

He's more white than you. Someone post the Americans at the HWNDU meet up

>supply weapons to Muslim terrorists in name of Israel
>bombs army that protects Christian towns in Syria
>complain about mudslimes

Nothing happened because it's not Sup Forums

When did Syrians get a meme warfare division?

Yes, because simply questioning your (((flexible))) president's actions makes you a shill.

Pic related btw. Look at their eyes. They all look like fucking yellow mongoloid asiatic chinks. How is this possible from juden DNA mixed with Ivanka? Was her
mother Ivana a Finn?

yeah because the 5 million refugees he already sent and the war russia keeps going which prevents us from sending these refugees back is not enoug....

Sup Forums is a place of diversity

They have been shilling non-stop since before 2014.
They even have a waifu whore on youtube.
They have been trying to make their regional drama a world issue for years and are succeeding hecause everyone is a gullible idiot.

They all have downs syndrome from vaccines.

Many such cases!

Islam is a religion of peace.

>which prevents us from sending these refugees back
Sure thing Hans.

First came the zionist hatred THEN the Muslim half of your divide and conquer. We are going back to roots and you pushed too hard and too obviously. But you won't stop. Because you are paid. And Jewish. So you will lose. Like all fart bottlers

mfw trum,p wants to overthrow a secular country fighting isis because he saw some sad pics of dead kids

you cant just sent asylum seekers back to a country at war. its against the geneva convention,

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/06/un-backlash-against-call-to-scale-back-geneva-convention-on-refugees

nobody gives a shit about the geneva convention

t_d out

What about all the niggers that call themselves Syrian? even niggers from bangladesh claim to be syrian and are getting refugee status. How will you send them back to syria if they lost their paper in the "war"?

He didn't send the refugees, Merkel begged for them. If you want to blame anyone you should blame the Saudis and Americans for arming the (((moderate rebels))) to overthrow Assad. That pipeline through Syria is mighty important to them.

the UN does

and if we gave a shit about geneva convention putin would rile up the far left instead of the far right and we would probably already at a civil war.

>the UN does
retard

discord.gg/2Yaet8t

Two jews roleplaying Nazi, cool.

to all the fucking mongoloids saying "muh trump muh disappoint" fucking take a look in the mirror and think about what you've done. you fucked yourself by believing memes would help you. that right there is the definition of KEKED - you let a frog do your job. if you didn't see the ((((((((((((((influence))))))))))))) you deserve everything that's happening.

absolutely do not join this honeypot
>ur face when discord is full of security exploits

where did merkel bag for them? she only said that she allows refugees from greece and italy into germany.

based Samurai

Americunts are just showing their hamburger education and lack of geopolitics, thats why the kikes controll them, is just a stupid country full of junk food and guns

Kikes keep us stupid m8, all we see and learn about here are how strong and dominant black men are.
Most of us can't name Idaho on a map

At which point the trickle of refugees turned into a flood. Word got back to their home countries and every "17 year old" unaccompanied child from Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq came to Europe.

>don't join the discord
>ur face when

HAHAHAHAHAHA spotted the shill

The secular bastion of the middle east? seems pretty pol to me

god i just remembered we cant wall up your internet

I love how these shills go from this:
>Trump is bad for attacking a secular country!
to this:
>fuck the geneva convention
really gets the gears turning.

mfw when this board is completely compromised

Russian Shills are freaking out that we on attacking their Puppet State.

How is a secular leader a mudslime?

well it's obviously not your fault, your system is fucked up.

I don't blame actual americans after all, I blame your parents and grandparents, holy fuck guys they got advised about the merchants, but they didn't listen

Got banned for shilling for assad there.

>don't look! It's a honeypot!
Ahahaha this immediate defense. typical shill

Russian oil money and propaganda, that's what happened.

>tfw your entire youth is spent memeing autists into parrioting your talking points.

Hello ISIS

>nigger doesn't know how to greentext

t. Ahmed Muhammed

Right back to r/the_donald with you, faggot.

sge

>really gets the gears turning.
it's a political excuse, they enforce it when they want to
>implying tihs is the same thing as caring about it

>OP unifying what ISIS and Merkel

What happened?

why are you siding with isis and jews?

Firstly there's nothing absolutely wrong with Assad. Secondly I don't think Trump made the right choice. Thirdly I am not going to abandon ship like a coward the second the captain steers toward the storm. I will stand by my decision and no amount of shills is going to change that.

mfw youre stupid and im to smart to greentext
'redditors are easy to spot (you)

>mudslime
>blue eyes

He's the last natsoc, anti-kike leader left

>tfw you will never be too smart to greentext

Remember fag, that wall is to keep you niggers in.
but then again the plans are there since the Clinton Admin, i guess i can wait another 20 years.

Trump and Putin are both fags, they've had plenty of opportunities to destroy ISIS and have not. They've both globalists and trash.

isnt it interesting how i gave you a counter argument and all you did was try and get people to point and laugh about how i wasnt using meme arrows? very interesting indeed

>Desperation: the post

it doesnt matter as long as shitskins are dying and leaving america alone, fuck europe let those shitskins in to destroy them.

faggot liberals all over the place anyways.

tfw the second discord guy helps out the first one to try and make their narrative seem credible
>what is the definition of shilling

post gay Putin to trigger them

>yfw people don't fall for the "don't look, you might get a virus" line again

Its even funnier because those faggots support reddit.
Your narrative is falling apart.

Gee, perhaps the Russians, Americans, and Jews are working together to achieve long term geopolitical goals. Has that ever happened before? I seem to recall a war in Europe a few decades ago...

>gayclownPutin.jpg

>fuck europe

mfw ur so smart u have come to the intellectual conclusion that europe, with all its history and achievements, doesnt matter and needs to be destroyed

Shit taste too

you're doing the exact same thing dems were doing to trump with the russian narrative

>trump is a russian plant because trump has the same ideas as putin

im laughing at u

>im laughing at you
Niggers tend to laugh at things they don't understand, so I am not too surprised.

tfw people are reading our discussion and siding with me because theyre smart

Where do you think they were before then?

Fuckwit

>seeking approval on an anonymous sheep grooming forum
Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid.

Jewish tricks.

>seeking approval on an anonymous sheep grooming forum

then why are you shilling so hard
>my mfw u try and take the high road

you are mongrel scum. you probably look like a legitimate jungle bunny

fuck you if you dont know Based Assad then youre a fucking normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD

He's fighting terrorists. You faggots don't know when to quit your cult of personality. Trump sold out, that airbase he bombed was used to fight IS. Gas thine self.

ALLAH
SOURIA
BASHAR
OU BAS

>country full of niggers (africans)
>even his ID is shit colored

Because your autism amuses me. Is it really that hard to understand?

you poor stupid stupid stupid stupid little stupid mexican
is that what your asshurt corrupt government told you?

shilling for jews? nice try.

m,fw im arguing with die hard trump supporting redditors who are mental gymnast experts that never address any of my main points

comey pls

We've been backing Assad for years. Fighting the good fight against (((them))), Rothschild banks, Islamism and traitors.

>asylum seekers

jej the FSA are now living in Germany on welfare and free housing.

>American calling anyone a mongrel

HAHAHA