Any man who fuck her wife in the ass is a total degenerate

Any man who fuck her wife in the ass is a total degenerate.

Discuss.

I don't get the question are you saying that Tywin is woman and has a wife?

I don't. I let our bull do that.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Women need to be fucked in every single hole of their bodies. The can't survive without a constant stream of cum

If you don't do this you're an anti male bigot

Also, saged. This thread is fucking stupid.

Last time I came inside my woman she said she could "feel a cascade of cum flow inside her"

I get hard every time I think of her saying that.

Gr8 job. Keep the good work up

What are your views on Israel

>I'd be more religious if I could be a hedonist degenerate
Hmmmm

Thank you Hans, you too. I'll knock her up one of these days.

Sometimes I swear I'm locked onto her cervix and showering her uterus with my seed. No luck yet. Maybe it's me :(

Any man who prefers fucking his wife over fucking his daughter is a total degenerate.

What if degeneracy was behavior that negatively affects civilization as a whole and not what happens silently between consenting people behind closed doors?

No. Fucking your wife in the ass is not something you have to explain to children.

A rapeugee, a boy who thinks he's a girl and a girl with two daddies, however, is unfortunately these days something you have to explain. That's how you know it's affecting civilization.

>her wife
Fucking leaf.

Last time I came inside my woman my cck was buried so deep in her throat she didn't even need to swallow, it was a glorious sight - tears in her eyes, mascara running a bit, cheeks starting to flush red from lack of oxygen... And then pure glint of bliss (and probably a bit of relief) in her eyes when I came.

Dammit! Foiled again.

>Any man who fuck her wife in the ass
>her wife

Go back to English class chinky dinky.

Excellent, I love when I can feel the vibration of my own cum hitting the walls of whatever hole of hers I'm in.

what if they are the same person?

we never went near the ass and she said no butt stuff for a year but ive been shoving a finger in my girls ass during sex for the last few weeks and last time we fucked i was able to go close to balls deep in the butt before she had me stop

You can't marry your daughter. Daughters are just for fucking

Chad's breaking down her butt, bro.

>Man
>her wife

>durr hurr consenting adults
why is it so hard for retards to let other people have fun