If you love these two homos so much why don't you leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MBKu9OJ8Ltk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i love them because they pay me $0.20 per post. i was only getting $0.14 per post from CTR back before november so this is a great pay raise

fuck drumpf impeach now

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald

So if I don't want to start a war that won't benefit my country in any way I should leave? k

I'm not in Israel Schlomo.
You leave my country.

You owe your nation total alligence in the face of war

Israel is not my nation. I will fight all enemies of the constitution including you gladly.

>tfw you know both Putin and Assad are murderous thugs but you love the memes

And you think the US Gov is moral and virtuous?

@120075268
Epic

You know who I think should leave? All the fucking illegal god damned immigrants Trump hasn't deported yet, and you, faggot

Nope, not at all.

Because crypto-leftist fags don't really hate le evul amerikuh as much as they think they do

If you love Bibi so much, stay in Israel.

How about no? :)

LOOK FAGS

POST ALL THE INFO ABOUT THE GAS ATTACK PROVING IT WAS A HOAX

CONVINCE ME

hi r/the_donald
don't worry the wall will be built just in time to keep mexico safe from radiation

>forcefully put down a rebellion
>this is bad

>claims Putin and Assad are homos

Meanwhile...

youtu.be/MBKu9OJ8Ltk

leave what I don't live in fucking burger land

Kill yourself

If you love Israel so much you should kys

No, seriously kys

>if you disagree with me, why won't you do what i tell you to do?

> russian couple
> conveniently no sound
> hahahaha

bet you have a whole terabyte of that stuff saved, cuck

Those are some nice suits. How much does that shit cost?

Trump supporters ruined this board.

You drumpf supporters just got jooied by your kosherized (((america first))) hero. The izzie jackals will soon be feasting on the syrian corpse….annexing land and harvesting body organs and resupplying their joohadi useful idiots in the safe zones….all without paying for the carnage themselves or sacrificing their own. Any wonder the tribe has such contempt for goys? Reminds of the old joke: “Why did Jehovah invent Christians? So there would be someone to pay retail at the furniture store”.

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck his supporters

You have to go back

Leave what? The bedroom? The house? Maybe go outside? Are you insane?

The news reports themselves prove it was a hoax.

>Large industrial military armed forces launches chemical weapon attack, against children.
>Literally only kills 80.

This proves it was home-made local small-time chemical attack. Who has the capability for this? ISIS local bomb-makers.

IF the Syrian Army really launched a chemical attack, against defenseless children (as the Liar Trump, and his ISIS pals claim) then uncountable thousands would be dead.

The media reports, and the claims by Trump and other ISIS members, prove this attack was not carried out by Syrian Armed Forces.

Not to mention it was followed up so swiftly by an even greater attack. No one cares if the allegations are true, they just want to talk about the expensive tomahawks blowing up sand people and vodka niggers.