It's a fair point you know

It's a fair point you know...

Lazy fucks

Like all movements it's based on some truth. The vast majority of weight loss patients don't lose weight in the long run

>Barry Deutsch

stopeatingsomuch.exe

Because it requires discipline.
>eat less
>move more

That's how you lose weight. It's not rocket appliances.

>i want to look good and continue eat garbage.

>I finally lost all the weight I was trying to lose!
>Now I can go back to exactly how I was before I was at my goal weight.

This is why people just stay fat

If you can't follow a simple diet and exercise regime why is that the authors fault?

>It's a fair point you know...
No, it's not.
Diets always work, no exceptions.
The problem is lazy fatties with no self-control don't stick to them.
Which is why they're fat in the first place.

>thinking diets work
>not realising losing weight requires a lifestyle change

Fat people are literally too stupid to understand this

keto works.

People don't shill it much because it doesn't make any money.

>patients
Thats the key word, these people see themselves as sick or something and are looking for a quick solution like you would get for an infenction. So yes you can give them a lap band or do weight loss surgery but they'll most likely go right back to eating the same shit they ate before and not doing any excercise loke they did before.

Weight loss shouldnt be through treatment, it should be through someone deciding they want to change and putting in the effort to actually change but most people cant so theyll instead spend their lives spouting fat acceptance bullshit or looking for some miracle treament to save them from themselves.

Whenever I need to drop weight, I stop eating. It 100% works.

Trump isn't fat, he's THICC

damn that's a fine ass

Fat people are always going to take the easy route and blame muh genetics instead of simply counting calories.

That being said, the diet industry is loaded with tons of bullshit and unnecessary obfuscation in order to keep people from actually achieving their goals so that they keep buying their products and plans.

Cancerous fucks like Dr. Oz peddle their psuedoscience to the ignorant masses of fatties and they start thinking shit like "I ate 5 cheeseburgers today but it's ok because I also had an acai smoothie. Acai is a superfood! It burns fat, Dr. Oz said so."

The business model of people like Dr. Oz is to bombard people with a mixture of scientific half truth while ommiting key details so that people go out and buy the special Raw Honey Acai Kale Weight Loss Smoothie (TM) thinking it's going to do anything for them while they're still eating a 500 calorie surplus every day.

>eat more than you burn
get fat
>burn more than you eat
get skinny

Anything else is marketing bullshit to sell a diet fad or magic solution that doesn't really exist. Either you cant do basic math or you lie to yourself and have no self control. There is no other option.

>fat kike claims diets don't work
Hmm
Anyway the reason fat ducks "can't" lose weight is the same reason they became fat ducks, they're sedentary with no portion control.
Fuck, that was the picture I was going to post.

>when you just stop shoving your face full of soda, bread, junk food, and fattening garbage, and you lose 60+ pounds in just a few months
>no diet plan, no fancy pills, no expensive exercise machinery

You fatasses need to keep up.

I agree with you but I feel weaker if I reduce my intake.

I have had really good luck with a mix of MCT oil in a sugar free rock star in the morning, nuts or protein for an early afternoon snack, and then whatever I can eat around 7:30pm.

I went from 200 down to 172-174 depending on when I last shit or drank water.

I'm still a little doughy around the middle but I've not had to exercise or starve myself to shed the weight.

MCT oil seems to kill carb cravings for most of the day. It turns it into a breeze instead of discipline to cut out junk food

I do too. But you get used to the reduced energy if you push through the hard times. It just seems to take more effort to really crank out work, but I think it's all in your head

Dietary science is doomed to unending failures because to modern publishing requirements. One needs to factor in everything, including racial heritage, to make a perfect diet.

Calories in, calories out
It is a given that you WILL be hungry during
If you medically cannot metabolize fat, ask a doc

>Most people suck
>Therefore dieting sucks

Yeah, great point...

Maybe just stop eating you big fat fucking whale