Fuck it. I'm done. Im so. Fucking. Done. Im now voting strictly democrat...

Fuck it. I'm done. Im so. Fucking. Done. Im now voting strictly democrat. Every fucking republican candidate has either been a neocon or has only made tax cuts for the rich. Everything the democratic candidates have done has been for the people. Why the FUCK aren't you voting for them? THEY ARE FUCKING TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT. YOU ARE THE MIDDLE MAN. WHAT THE FUCK. Trump is a fucking jew loving neocon shill. Every fucking thing he's done has not been for you, its been for the jews and for the rich. WHAT THE FUCK STOP. We HAVE to vote for our common interests.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/23/cnns_symone_sanders_we_dont_need_white_people_leading_the_democratic_party_right_now.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yfw

this. fuck drumpf. betrayed us all. r/the_donald needs to go

What exactly has he done that has favoured the jews and the rich?

nice try

yaaaaasssss slayyy

No fucking arguments because you know its true
tax plans for the rich, being a neocon and attacking assad.
not a fucking argument

You really think the Democrats actually give a shit about your common interests? You're sadly mistaking on that one!

thanx for sharing user! :-)

>Everything the democratic candidates have done has been for the people
The (((people)))

arent we all in our 20s-30s? no republican president in our lifetimes have done anything good with their leadership, why would any of you think that either party gives a shit about you?

at what point in your life did you actually feel like any president has given a shit about you? or did your retarded parents shame you into voting by telling you that you couldn't complain, like mine try to?

Hillary was the right choice baka

The tears of useful idiot weebs are almost as tasty as liberal tears, mmmmm

You're not going to fix the West through voting you retard. Democracy doesn't work, and certainly don't expect any change when literally 90% of our governments are filled with centrists at the very least.

It's over, it was over before you were born. You were born into debt and servitude to a state which has the majority of our people on a leash.

Wait for war

>Everything the democratic candidates have done has been for the people.
lmao. which people? certainly not the white ones.

if the dems weren't so against whites and males you'd have a point

>pathetic false flag posting
>pretending to be a shill

Fuck off T_D we're fucking sick of you

>the democrats take away your rights for your own good!

>implying I haven't been trapped here since 2010

Nice try sharia blue

what he said

this is only the beginning, this site will have upvotes in 2 months

Well he literally is a neocon now so......

And he forgot how Clinton's snatch was dripping wet at the thought of military intervention in Syria.

Same rotation in Canada. Liberals piss money away, and then we all vote the Conservatives back in to clean up the mess.

Weak men create hard times.
Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.

$0.02 has been deposit on your account

good goy, keep voting one of two parties

Don't get me wrong, I'm over Drumpf, but that doesn't mean I'll vote for Democrats l o l

There are no good elected officials, besides Steve King, maybe

>vote for a Democrat

Agreed, let's just let all the faggots, niggers, and dykes run everything, those tree-hugging fairies will let the brown wave wash over us and it will finally be over.

This

If you vote you give power to parties don't vote at all ever, no matter what.

yes like the disastrous 30 billion dollar deficit

SAGE

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

Correct let them all do what they want it doesn't matter to me, when the people are fed up with the system we will create a new one.

shills are running hard tonight.

Hi share blue how do I get paid

WRONG. OBJECTIVELY WRONG. NIGGER. ALL THAT APPLIES TO CONSERVATIVES AND REPUBLICAN SPENDING HABITS. ALL REPUBLICANS DO IS GET MORE MONEY TO CORPORATIONS, INCREASING THE BLOAT WHILE EVERYONE ELSE SUFFERS. STRONG MEN DID INDEED CREATE GOOD TIMES, THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WILLING TO PISS IN YOUR MOUTH FOR A DOLLAR RUINED. FUCK YOU FOR BEING SO KEKED AND CONTINUING TO VOTE THIS SHIT IN.

Guys, I get it now. We just got Jewed, hard. Really fucking hard. The most anyone has ever been Jewed. Think about it: Fucking Donald Trump, of all people, suddenly decides he's going to run for president, and not only that, he immediately starts spewing Sup Forums-lite rhetoric? That should've been the first warning sign, but we were so desperate for another Ron Paul we took the bait hook, line, and sinker. This was (((their))) plan all along. They were aware of meme magic reaching critical mass and how important we would be in the upcoming election, so they played us. They played us and all the traditional Republican voters who were drifting away from the party. Trump pretended to be /ourguy/ so we would meme him into office, then he pulls the fucking rug out from under us. I can't believe I didn't see it before. They pushed the Russian ties, knowing that would draw us closer to him. They didn't even need to make him say anything bad about Israel because they knew we would rationalize it away. This was so effective, so convincing, that I don't even think Hillary was in on it. Nobody but Trump and the Rothschilds knew exactly what was going on here. Holy fucking shit.

Fuck off hillary bot

votes don't matter, democrats are the same as republicans

the president is a figurehead the system runs the same regardless of who's in the white house

>I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime
you typed that out and didn't kill yourself?

0.02 has been deposited in your account

sage

Vote 3rd party, expose the swamp.

Shills are truly out in force tonight

You will be voting for the same fucking thing!

>Feeling obliged to vote for either party

You fucking numpty

Literally what bush jr tards did back in 2002-2008, call anyone who disagreed with the idiot neocon president a commie liberal, Americans really never learned shit.

>has only made tax cuts for the rich
What the hell did you expect? Has any Republican candidate ever hinted at collecting less tax for the poor?

You seem upset. Maybe you should go back to your commie containment thread.

You drumpf supporters just got jooied by your kosherized (((america first))) hero. The izzie jackals will soon be feasting on the syrian corpse….annexing land and harvesting body organs and resupplying their joohadi useful idiots in the safe zones….all without paying for the carnage themselves or sacrificing their own. Any wonder the tribe has such contempt for goys? Reminds of the old joke: “Why did Jehovah invent Christians? So there would be someone to pay retail at the furniture store”.

Fuck drumpf and fuck his supporters

No votes at all no support to the party industry.

What are your opinions on niggers, Muslims, and kikes?

you're the shill and you have no power here.

This is the end of drumpfs presidential campaign. Hillary will win in a landslide now!

reminder to sage shill threads

Shills must die. MAGA til the end baby

Hey bumfuck, the supreme court??

Nothing, whatever my thoughts I'll keep en to my folk not to the political industry.

Voting in a real outsider have having them turn establishment will prove democracy is dead.

NICE FUCKING ARGUMENT. BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND AND IGNORE THE FACTS AS USUAL. NOTHING NEW HERE.

WORTHLESS

FUCKING

C U C K
U
C
K

MAYBE YOU CAN STOP BEING SUCH A WILLING BOOT LICKING NIGGER FOR YOUR PUPPET MASTERS. DANCE LITTLE NIGGER, DANCE

You got a few wrong posters in that. Come on, you're not even trying.

Reminder biggest protest is not boting at all there is no savior in the party industry you will see without voting how nothing changes, retreat to your locality turn off tv and never vote again.

>yes

Move to a better country, quit being a pussy

There is no voting, do what you want those who do support the party industry will not feed it their will and consent.

>Win despite obvious Democratic cheating
>Continue to win despite obvious false Russian claims
>Act rationally to a chemical attack

Yeah he gotta go!

Sorry honey, this isn't a safe space. Ideas are debated here, not forced down peoples throats.

>You seem upset. Maybe you should go back to your commie containment thread.

THAT'S A NICE DEBATE OF IDEAS YOU GOT THERE. SURE WOULD BE A SHAME IF YOU WERE FORCING IT DOWN PEOPLE'S THROATS.

THE BOARD IS A SAFE SPACE FOR FAGGOTS LIKE YOU WHO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE REALITY THAT REKEKLICANS WILL ALWAYS SHIT IN YOUR OPEN, GAPING MOUTH.

i don't believe in voting or think the president matters, how does that make me a trump supporter?

How are you so sure that my interests don't align exactly with republican policies?

Do not vote.

You know what?
I unironically loath Trump, I think he's a dipshit, he's managed, he's controlled, and so are both of your guys' parties. The Dems exist exclusively to push divisive social norms and nullify the rage of people who oppose the elite, and the GOP exists exclusively to financially and infrastructurally benefit the elite and nullify the rage of people who oppose the social direction of the left. They both continue doing what benefits the elite and never accomplishing the other goals of the voters because they either are puppets or are physically not allowed to by the greater political system. I think this is an infection in every western country, and yours is no different. Trump is either a puppet or he's playing the way he is because he physically does not have permission to do anything legitimate.

But god damn, get the FUCK off my board you /r/MarchAgainstTrump FAGGOTS. Because the Trump supporters here might not agree with me about him but at least they're my people. Fuck off you Assad shilling, divisive leftist drones.

Go back:
discord.gg/2Yaet8t
and stay back.

daily reminder to sage and report shill posts.

i don't, i know the system is the same regardless

voting is a tool that just pacifies and divides people

Duck off retard.

STILL NO ARGUMENT IN SIGHT, WORTHLESS FUCKING NIGGER LEAF. HOPE AHMED RAPES YOUR THROAT WHILE YOUR PRIME MINISTER WATCHES AND CLAPS

You got me there. In which case, you're an actual piece of shit and I hope you're deeply hurt when the house of cards comes crashing around you. And it will. It always does.

This, if only more people understand why their masters urge them to vote, votes only take away power from you, you do not gain anything nor implement any policies, the only real power you have is of self defense if someone encroaches on your rights and the right to protest anything.

You shills stick out worse than a T_D poster
Sage

>common interests

Sounds nice

you're the ones doing the raiding faggot.

And some of you idiots thought I was lieing OP is one of them probably.

Get out, you despicable shill! You will not win this!

could you at least be less obvious cuck? Honestly, could you at least TRY to be less obvious?

I have no regrets about voting for this majestic dope.

>im now voting strictly democrat
Dont fall for this subversion, they want us to think anyone who opposes trump is a shill, they know how to fuck with your minds. Don't get tricked Sup Forums, they're literally brainwashing you to never question anything Trump does. Sage in all fields.

God, you pussies are easily the biggest group of faggots I have ever encountered. If OP is a shill he will be sought out and killed. If he is disloyal we will hang him. If OP is a woman, tits or get the fuck out! As you were!

He never had a chance.

>Why the FUCK aren't you voting for them? THEY ARE FUCKING TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT. YOU ARE THE MIDDLE MAN.

this is how i know you are from leftypol

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/23/cnns_symone_sanders_we_dont_need_white_people_leading_the_democratic_party_right_now.html

The democratic party is staunchly anti white

You gavepower and legitimacy to the industry.

JFK sucked

Shitty blog op

yes

>Im now voting strictly democrat.
No you aren't.

yes

>Thinks electoral democracy will save him.
get fucking real