Don't believe the shills

I was upset originally at the airstrike. But upon further inspection, it really was not that big of a deal.

The shills are trying to divide this board. Do not let them. We still support Trump, fuck the globalists.

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion
russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452
strawpoll.com/z212yer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post link so I can see for myself

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

gay

>everyone who disagrees with trump is a shill

reddit needs to fuck off

nobody believes you unfortunately

I do

Retarded logic, we hate Trump because he's not populous enough, hating him doesn't make us liberal. This is meta-shilling, you fags better not fall for it.

Only 26 of the 59 missiles actually hit.
It explains the limited damage. The airbase is now operational after Russian emergency repairs. Planes are now bombing ISIS again after they launched an offensive just 1 hour after the strike. Almost as if they and the US are allies. Working together for their respective agenda's to keep the MIC running.

>one false flag faggot proves me right!

Fuck off back to plebbit you worthless cuck of a nigger

>responding to leafs
He's probably reverse-trolling by pretending to be an obnoxious trumpfag

keep deluding yourself, fellow redditor. once you stop sucking trump's dick for a second and realize we just got jewed by a neocon will you understand why we're pissed off at him.

We'll see
If it was just a "warning" strike I can forgive him
But if he puts down Bashar...

It's not just the airstrike, it's about the takeover of the kushner faction, while deposing the bannon faction

You are right, just shills, not a big deal, we should totally drop million bombs on USA, like was the case for middle east in last 10 years. We need to expand democracy, after all it's just 3D chess.

Get fucked zionist

Nice try rebbit

shills are working overtime

I believe him

Unfortunately, I don't believe your small discord raid trying to force shit here by replying to eachother in agreement. But keep trying kids, you'll soon realize that Sup Forums isn't as easy to be shilled as you thought

Go fuck yourself kike shill

i do. get fucked you underage newfag

This, man. Bannon is promoting nationalism while Kushner wants Trump to be moderate.

lmao we truly are in the matrix

Also kek has shown us who the true shills are with these digits

check 'em sharia blue

they truly are

>Trump's nephew Kushner

but kek is with us

www.firekushner.com

Fuck Yoel Chaim. Team Bannon 100%.

bump.

I can believe this shit. The libs know we're upset and are just trying to divide us.

major bump

Here's where they're all hiding out.

Yeah, Soros told me personally that he gives a flying fuck about what Sup Forums thinks.

Fuck off

Trumps decision made it clear where he stands and it's a million miles away from this boards stance

YOU get off our board

You're a fucking retard if you think the President has anything to do with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

sidney limnidis fuck off

MAGA
Trump 4ever

Shooped by a trump fag. FAKE NEWS

Bumperino

You are the shill. Fuck off to >>>r/the_donald

I think I'll try the urinal trick on your mom instead while she's in the ladies room ya cuck

Fuck off leaf

Reminder the shills will never talk garbage about the Jews or Niggers.

Your buzzwords have no power here shill.

>Meme bombing part of an airstrip and forewarning people beforehand is a big deal guise, totally a kike neocon globalist shill now!

lol

>nobody believes you unfortunately
top kek, have a look in the media who's turned their back on him and (((who))) he has gained support from. You're deluded if you think this hasn't splintered a big part of his support. It makes me feel sick how quickly he fell in line. Fuck anyone who still supports this traitorous shabbos goy.

Would any of you donaldcucks honestly not have a problem with Obongo doing this? You would all be crying about him helping ISIS once again. Fuck Trump and Fuck this jewed Earth

Do you hate niggers?

The shills committed the guard, but we've got prussians in the woods.

Goodbye Reddit.

Are the shills a real thing or just people larping or trolling?

I can't tell.

Who would care about this board? Do kikes think we have this much power?

Good God the shill meme is no joke. These faggots are raiding hard.

quality

checked

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

Link to the discord faggot

Sorry Anons, but if these shareblue faggots are against Trump, they they are technically the good guys.

Trump wants Al qaeda and IS to run Syria, he is the bad guy.

there's one up there

>dude check out this thing i made in paint
>if you don't support le god emperor you're a shill XD

that's a declaration of war lol

the only reason we get away with it is because we're so big

Cuck

>fuck the globalists

By attacking Syria he's playing into the globalists (Jewish) agenda you fuck stick

Who doesn't? I guarantee I've been here longer than you faggot

go away cuckshill, there is nothing left to declare way on cuck

Good night, idiot pride :)

russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452

bump

its gonna be fun watching these shills exhaust themselves

speak english

Work for chaos. Every bomb falling on the middle east is a good bomb. Decimate them. Divide them. Have them fight eachother. IS are only useful idiots. Assad is a useful idiot. Trump is my favourite useful idiot.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Vladimir Putin doesn't know what he's doing

Someone bump this post

One one the mods for the discord

Neocon Sup Forums false flag. Couldn't be more obvious.

(((They))) are afraid.

strawpoll.com/z212yer

How to deal with syria

Trump is a globalist zionist. The left and the right should join to be against him and overthrow the whole system.

you honestly think pol would fall for such a facile attempt to divide us? gtfo normie fag

>typical nu-Sup Forums behavior would include using Trump's nephew Kushner as a scapegoat
lmfao, First, nephew?
Second, how stupid can you get? Since when would Sup Forums EVER support a fucking kike? Trump is one thing but a literal kike?! Do they even know anything about this place?
Antisemitism and racism are MANDATORY for oldfags.

Bump

wat

>fuck the globalists

The problem is that it's the globalists who wanted US intervention in Syria. Israel supports it, deep state supports it, intelligence community supports it, neocons support it. Yeah I don't give a shit about Assad or care that some moslems got glassed, but the globalists have throbbing erections right now, which is what you should be mad about. It doesn't help that Kushner is in and Bannon is getting sidelined now.

************ Board-Wide Alert ************
************ (((T)))WNDU ************
(((They))) are trying to divide us by shitposting about """shills""" in every thread.

But (((They))) Will Not Divide Us. [(((T)))WNDU]

Here's how to stop it:

>Click [Settings] in the top right
>Expand "Filters & Post Hiding"
>Check "Filter and highlight specific threads/posts: Enable pattern-based filters"
>Click [Edit]

>On: Check
>Pattern: shill
>Boards: pol
>Type: Comment
>Hide: Check

>Click "Save" in the bottom right
>Click "Save Settings

************ (((T)))WNDU ************
************ Board-Wide Alert ************

bump