Spent $60,000...

>spent $60,000,000 tax dollars (1 million per tomahawk missle) just to take down a base when it could've been taken down by a demolition

Well done Trump.

What happened to the..

>muh 20 trillion dollar debt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
scribd.com/document/337235212/Confidential-David-Brock-American-Bridge-Memo
youtube.com/watch?v=ovV-hAFbXO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>struck syria without congressional approval
>failed healthcare bill
>no 30 day plan to defeat isis
>no wall
>fired bannon
>hired family members over people more qualified for the job
>trump's son in law kushner is a known russian shill and has been meeting secretly with russians
>cut education
>cut food programs for elderly and starving
>increased defense budget to go to war
>two (2) failed muslim bans
>wiretapping claims are all false
>we didn't lock her up
>trump is under investigation for being a russian shill
>american steel!(not really)
>deportations aren't actually increasing

$60 million less to feed, house, clothe and give cell phones to niggers

>reddit spacing
get the fuck out

I heard it was 1.4 million per missile? Meanwhile in Raqqa...
#heilhitler

Really starting to doubt Trumps abilities.

He smells like a dirty neo conservative to me

I think that's ~1.5M per missile. Those have a limited shelf life though. I think this may explain why they fired so many.

We already paid for the missiles. So he didn't "spend" $60m to take down a base.

Also this

Didnt he aay he was gonna invest in the military like never before? It looks like he is following through.

I'm sure the Russians would let people wander in and demolish a base. Bombs would also be cheaper, but he doesn't want to contest the airspace with Russia like a certain other presidential candidate did

Gas the likes
Reddit war now

The latest block 4 tomahawk is 1.4 million. We don't know how old these missiles were.

Its glorious watching him go down in flames

Totally off topic here, but what's with this Reddit spacing meme? I've never browsed Reddit but I sometimes write like that subconsciously, makes it seem clearer.
Where does this come from. Do all reddittors write like this?

>no 30 day plan to defeat isis

I fucking kek'd, well done user

You think America spends $1m each on a stupid fucking missile? You are very clearly not Jewish, and I mean that as an insult.

Isn't there something between a nuclear bomb and a tomahawk? It seems like a lot of expensive prescision missiles just to take down a smaller airport. Can't you go bigger than a tomahawk without going nuclear?

Half of his team are neo-cohens

$60m is literally less than nothing

sage

second post, best post.
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

wow wtf i hate trump now!

It's a waste money if they replace them.

>literally
That's not what that word means, kiddo. That e-cig is melting your tiny brain.

Well the missiles were already paid for. And the money went into the US economy. It's not like he just ordered up 60 million dollars worth of missiles on the spot and burned the money.

>putting boots on the ground

Do you know how expensive it is to decommission a tomahawk?
This things were going to be at the end of their shelf life at the end of the year and it's much cheaper to have a show of force while dumping weapons in a muslim shithole.

enjoy ban

>money went into the U.S economy
t. John Maynard Keynes

Stop pretending that x million dollars is a lot in terms of the US budget or economy. Its a flimsy talking point.

>Well the missiles were already paid for.

Yeah, it's not like they'll have to manufacture new missiles and restock the Arleigh Burkes or anything

News flash those middles already existed
Sorry autistic brat we had national security before trump was elected to

It's not hard, all you do is grind the missile up and ta-daa it's gone.

Trump: Make America Care About How Much Shit Costs Again

the missiles were already built, might as well use them OP

you can bet that strike did more than $60 million dollars worth of damage.

loss of aircraft
loss of fuel depot
loss of weapons
cost of fixing the hardened shelters.

not saying I approved of this strike, just stating we got our monies worth out of it

They buy new stock whether it's used or not

How the fuck are you going to get a demolition crew into a Syrian airbase? $60m is cheap compared to risking the lives of our more highly trained servicemen., it takes a lot of time and money to make a SEAL or delta.

With some munitions, perhaps, but not Tomahawks, they're not something that would be stock piled.

>deportations aren't actually increasing

True and it's pissing me off. They need to start doing sweeps again but unfortunately John Kelly and Jeff Sessions wrote in a joint letter that ICE does not do sweeps.

There are only so many "bad hombres" to go after. Meanwhile, every farm and construction site is chock-full of wetbacks.

ICE are pussies that only like to go after MUH CRIMINAL ALIENS. They need to start enforcing the law against all wetbacks and their employers.

>cut taxes
>start a war

Trump is literally Bush 4.0, expect a 30 trillion debt by the end of his term

Shills out in force eh

Also risks American lives, which is why we spend so MUH on technology in the first place.

Missiles are produced in phases, which keeps cost down.

Correct, newer versions are being produced, but there is over 2000 in the US inventory of all types.

You're a retard if you think that's all your tax dollars go to. Read a fucking book, if you really think King Donnie is going to give a shit about the average American, think again.

He openly supports Israel and has the biggest shill cabinet in living memory, wake the fuck up.

You forgot that he failed to abolish the federal reserve and replace it with productive infrastructure projects that would bring in trillions of dollars of revenue without raising taxes.

Could've had 600 mph vacuum trains, and cheap energy. Instead we got Drumpfed.

The debt has no choice but to go higher in a socioeconomic system of infinite growth. Americans are going to have to make some hard choices in the coming years, and billionaires as president riding the status quo isn't going to help matters.

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-1.png

Dat filename. Fuck off shariablue.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

scribd.com/document/337235212/Confidential-David-Brock-American-Bridge-Memo

(OP)

your spelling skills are as effective as your reasoning skills

I'm sure the 500k dead civilians and 10M refugees would've loved we spend the $60M 4 years ago

and faggier than usual, too.

listen, faggies, "muh syria" is a non-event. gtfo.

somebody gotta deploy some peppa spray around here, keep these faggies off mah lawn!

So what do you guys think?
Was Bernie the right choice?

another scenerio to destroy this airfield would could have been

4x F-15E each armed with 24 SDB

youtube.com/watch?v=ovV-hAFbXO8

but now imagine one of those F-15E get's shot down, not only do you lost a airplane that costs more than $60 million, you lose a pilot, and it becomes a international embarrassment.

the 59 Tomahawks now look like a bargain in comparison. very cost effective.

Lol