Reminder we're being raided by people who are actively trying to get hired by Shareblue

Reminder we're being raided by people who are actively trying to get hired by Shareblue

Taken from another thread:

PROS:
>Trump-Russia collusion is dispelled
>Strike claimed no casualties while convincing everyone that Assad received "retaliation" from big daddy USA
>Strike now justifies Russia giving Assad some better equipement
>Neocons and leftists no longer working against Trump in Congress
>Media no longer trying to subvert the masses
>Did not start an invasion
>Responded to a false-flag chemical attack with a fake strike
>Trump now can talk with Assad without being accussed of being in collusion with the Russians
>Satiated all the neo-cons war hunger without actually doing anything
>Now has all NATO nations onboard with him despite his criticisms of NATO

CONS:
>Droves of supporters are upset because of Trump's anti-intervention promises and small government spending promises
>Strike was really expensive
>Mass confusion on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

carathemeow.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping with shareblue filename fagups

they all gaggle together to bump them to page 1 for a few minutes and then plebbits and normies take over

I'm starting to think Sup Forumss traffic is too high to be organized against these raids

hahaha they see each other shilling and think they're changing us
fucking retards

Someone shared a link and I joined one of their chats and spammed the shit out of it until it shut down but more will pop up

kek, good work user

Reminder: these are false-flag shill threads by neoconned cucks from plebbit

I thought you nerd virgins decided not to shout reddit unless called a shill?

Obvious shill is obvious

yup just search Sup Forums for shareblue when you're bored most of the threads that come up are dumdums who forget to rename their files

collect their Shareblue-Sample-whatever.jpg and a screenshot of the thread they created

if enough of us collect these we can meme the fuck out of shareblues smurfury the trick is to expose these fuckers so their pedo bosses become disheartened and stop giving shekels

I would tell the dumdums who are caught that they are just in a bad business and try to bait them into giving up their mega links/sample files/raid details/whatever

next time take the bait
get as much screengrabble shit as you can from these people
sharing is caring

ill keep an eye out for a share-blue-sample on this back to the donald meme
i know its a smurf meme it just has all the stench of fail

That strategy has apparently gotten some results. The link someone shared earlier was for an app called Discord for invite only chat rooms. I followed the link and set up an account to spam but now they've moved on.

Bump

I did fuck up on that end. But what I got out of it is they will try to subvert other boards too like /lit/ with Marxist philosophy. They all shill for free and are trying to find routes to getting hired to shill

>google CaraTheMeow
>this comes up
carathemeow.tumblr.com/

so we have girls with feminine penises, and girls here to subvert us?

I don't know what to say user, it appears so...

just do it for the lulz too
i mean this organization of shill is unprecedented both in scope and hilarity
this might just come up in history as one of the internets first major propaganda campaigns
not to mention the meme wars

>Reminder we're being raided by people who are actively trying to get hired by Shareblue
>actively trying to get hired by Shareblue
>trying to get hired
>by Shareblue

HOL UP

Are you telling me that they do it... for free?

That's what they said almost verbatim. And they expressed how they would just LOVE to get paid to do it.

bump

This is obviously a Sup Forums false flag to try and claim outside sources are causing the chaos. OP was instructed by the group to post that screenshot as much as possible on this board.