MFW poltards are as emotionally charged and reactive as SJW's and fall for Shareblue shilling

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shareblue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.

Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.

Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/850366374409097218
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
youtube.com/watch?v=Rys45B4OhV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real pollacks aren't falling for shariablue shilling, but we're being brigaded heavily by reddit and shareblue and they're fighting themselves and thinking they're winning.

It's pretty hilarious. The jews are jewing themselves

Reminder that whether the chemical attack was done by Assad (it wasn't) or the rebels is totally irrelevant because everything played out perfectly for Trump who was almost cornered into a lose-lose situation.

WHETHER IT WAS A FALSE FLAG OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT TRUMP PLAYED AROUND IT TO HIS ADVANTAGE

1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield storing the chemical weapons - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties - Pentagon says none, SAA says yes one dead. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message.

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.

6. Another nail in the coffin for the Russian collusion narrative

Pretty damn straight. Pol has gotten Reddit/Tumblr tier with this fucking "le go back to the_Donald xDddD" meme.

>disagree
>"hurrrr shrill"

Literally anyone and anything is a shill now. I'm not sure if there's some sort of inside joke I'm not aware of but holy christ.

Wow consider yourself a lesser person than someone of the_Donald. While you call others Neo-Con shills you dropped Trump at the first sign of uncertainty like actual Neo-Cons did after the Trump Pussy tapes.

How sad pol has fallen that the fucking D has more sense than you.

Reminder that:
>Gas attack was obviously a false flag
>Retaliation destroyed almost nothing
>Putin not escalating
>Russian narrative now BTFO
>Russian stepping up with more support to end faster
>One step back for ten steps forward

Cons:
>6 dead

Pros:
>Russian narrative dead forever
>He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.
>The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.
>He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.
Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking. Victory is pretty much assured in Syria for Assad even with the IS push. Their victory will be short lived.

However if he does this again he'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

fuck that I'm not a brainless T_D shill that can't even criticize "muh god emprah". he fucked up. we thought a vote for him was a vote for stability and peace, instead he bombs the people trying to help ISIS. he did everything Sup Forums said hillary would do. just admit it. stop being such an utter blatant trump shill. i voted for him but I'm not blinded by celebrity worship and I won't stand for such a reckless action.

Yes, that pretty well covers my thoughts on the matter as well.

oh honey, you have to go back

Syrian Army was reported to have been notified as well!!!

>twitter.com/GebeilyM/status/850366374409097218

Russia told Israel to fuck off and now with the false retaliation to a false flag gas attack Russia gets to move in a shit ton of manpower and equipment which will fuck Israel.

Signals to China about NK as well. He literally pulled this shit while meeting with Xi.

"Putin Sends Message to Israel: ‘Your Freedom to Act in Syria Is Over"
>21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/

"As 21WIRE previously reported, Israel has attacked Syria again for the twelfth time since the conflict in Syria began in 2011, only this time, Syria fired back.
For the first time ever, Israel was forced to officially acknowledge the airstrike in Syria – most likely because this time an Israeli plane was downed, as well as another possibly hit – while carrying out pre-dawn strikes against Syria near Palmyra.
Predictably, Israel is completely denying their planes were hit, for public relations reasons."

"According to Syria’s UN Envoy Bashar Jaafari, Putin has sent a message to Netanyahu that Israel’s free pass to disrupt anti-terror operations in Syria is over, and that.. Syria has a right to defend itself."

Trump just got Russia to stack manpower and equipment in Syria over nothing but hot air. Fake retaliation for a fake gas attack.

This comes after the WH said Assad stays. This comes after Putin tells Israel to fuck off.

Who do you think gets hurt with Russia tightening it's defenses around Syria? FUCKING ISRAEL you dumb niggers.

No, reckless would have been going after Assad directly and doing a dubya style shock n' awe bombardment of no gain. This was quite well thought out and carefully done.

>Doesn't consider any of the advantages we just gained from this
>Doesn't understand that all of those advantages were gained over a glorified firework show
>Still doesn't address any points
>muh t_D shill buzzword

Cookie cutter chink shill. Sorry zipperhead, America saved Assad with this. UN and media was going crazy to demonize him and Trump saved his ass with a false flag response that damaged absolutely nothing and didn't hamper efforts.

It's really nice having a functioning brain so I can weigh out the short term/long term consequences as well as make an accurate risk-reward assessment.

Sorry you can't.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

Notice Israel and China get their anus wrecked in ways they never could have imagined and flooded this board for damage control.

Trump is out kike-ing the kikes.

Reminder that everything Trump has done so far has stabbed Israel in the back.

>No more funding and arming jihadis like Obama-Clinton
>Assad can stay is announced from WH
>Just fucked Israel by artifcially beefing up Russian defenses in Syria over a total nothing

Its leftypol

Reminder that the division between Bannon and Trump is more shilling tactics.

"He got fired from the NSC!!"

Wrong.
>The position was never permanent
>He can still go to NSC meetings
>Still has security clearance
>Still has access to intel
>Still the WH Chief Strategist

This narrative can only be one of three things:

1) The media is playing into Trump's hands after this false flag retaliation. By 'crossing' his supporters, as well as purposefully spreading rumors of infighting with him and Bannon, he is effectively convincing Neo-Cons and the trash that follow them.

2) The media is purposefully exaggerating the situation to create tension in the Trump admin or gaslight the casuals into believing this drivel, as always.

3) There actually is tension between Trump and Bannon. I doubt this however because of all the support Bannon brings to the table and this would be total suicide. Of course it's not true. He'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him from citizens. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

Finally someone with a brain

Good post. Thank you for the bump.

The extreme pro Trump people are actual redditors.
>haha praise kek
>god emperor trump
>cuck cuck cuck
all reddit

It's simple

>Sup Forumsacks
>trumptards

That's all it is, the few shills don't even make a bump. And the only ones who believe there is mass shilling is trumptards.

kys you pretentious faggot

It's been a crazy couple of days for Sup Forums. An airstrike on Syria was bound to put a lot of people on edge.

>Still refusing to address anything presented
>Still doubling down on emotionally charged buzzwords because of your hyper-feminization

Looks like reading everything in this thread really demoralized you. Your comments are so, so low energy but you still felt compelled to try and shill. The damage control is pathetic. My job here is done. Leftypol clearly on suicide watch.

Just one question though: when you come here and read the unfiltered truth - why don't you change? You see it for yourself. It's pretty self evident. And you can't destroy truth. You can only destroy a person's ability to interpret the truth.

You could honestly set yourself free if you could admit you were wrong. I'll even be honest with you right here. I didn't even fully support Trump until October during the leaks. This change came because I had some diligence to read all the information available and I didn't treat the truth as though it was kryptonite.

You guys need to sort yourselves out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rys45B4OhV0

Watch till 9 mins. Save yourselves. I love you guys.

I had just made a tweet about the gas attacks being a total false flag against Assad. Two minute after that
>BREAKING: Trump launches strike on Syrian base

I nearly killed myself on the spot. But I had a feeling he couldn't be that dumb falling for that shit when everyone knows what's been going on in Syria... so my next step was to wait to hear about the casualties. That would confirm that Trump was either a kike shill or open the possibility to a 4D chess move. As soon as I heard (at the time) 1 casualty and that everyone was warned ahead of time (both Russia and SAA forces) as well as minimal damage to planes, infrastructure I know what it was.

That hour of waiting for reports to come out felt like it lasted a lifetime. I totally understand some reactions but given his campaign and post-election I had to give him a chance and see how events would unfold themselves.

The dude has pulled through for us EVERY time so we owed it to him wait before lynching him.

stfu i didn't read anything.

FUCK TRUMP
DEATH TO AMERICA

>pretentious

>unfiltered truth

The tuth is the USA are responsible for the degeneration of western/eastern civilisations

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU KIKE HARBORING FAGGOTS.

Thank you for sharing.

But you did read everything. I can tell by how angry you are with the tone of your post. All that suppression of the truth is wearing down your character, making you an aggressive, weak person.

It's never too late. I want you to great. I'll always be your friend and never turn my back on you no matter what.

no, i didn't

>The tuth is the USA are responsible for the degeneration of western/eastern civilisations

You're not wrong but on Nov. 8th we changed all of that.

>GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU KIKE HARBORING FAGGOTS.

Everything Trump has done this election has weakened the kikes. They fought him endlessly and pulled out all stops only to fail miserably. We can destroy the kikes together if you admit your faults like I and so many before me have done.

You need to understand that these 4D moves are unnecessary but he has to use them because leftypol got gaslighted by the establishment to hate the man who threw away everything to Make America Great Again.

Thank you for the bump. Anything to help get the message out is appreciated, user.

But you responded so you did.

>Reminder that whether the chemical attack was done by Assad (it wasn't) or the rebels is totally irrelevant
If he knew it wasn't Assad, then he deliberately lied to the people in his statement. I would be fine with this strategy if he released no statement.

If he believes it was Assad, then he's incompetent and dangerous.

This board is full of retards.

How the fuck do you redditors manage to fall for this falseflag? Who THE FUCK creates such a pic in an organized discord?

I'll tell you who - other redditors who're trying to falseflag in the most dumb way possible. Trust me, it's not working

Because his supporters who have been following him expect this from him. The acting was for you libs and evidently it worked.

I was around people who hate Trump express how it was good of him to do that. To put mean old nasty Assad in check. My twitter feed was full of like minded posts from lefties.

>If he believes it was Assad
He doesn't. Try putting two and two together mate.

He falsely retaliated against a false flag which scored major advantages for himself as well as Assad and Putin.

When you read the posts this time try retaining the information.

Here you go:
Looks like Leftypol called for backup.

>"maybe if I post that anti-jew pic like the NAZIS on Sup Forums do they'll believe my shilling"

fuck off t_d

I'm sure you get told all the time that you are terrible at blending in but man it's so painfully true. You can't just not lurk for months at a time to pick up on the tone of this board and expect anyone to take your shilling seriously.

However, thank you for the bump.

You have to go back

>Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
>Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Thank you for the bump. This thread isn't for shills, it's for other actual pollocks. I could never really expect you guys to change but I can expect you to shill which bumps my thread allowing for greater visibility towards my targeted demographic.

I'll always appreciate you guys for helping to refine my arguments.

Yet, you're the one with the reddit spacing

See how much kikes love Trump?

reddit

spacing

here check out

this post down here

Thank you but I'll check this one

dang really made me think

The kikes tried to destroy Trump and donated more than 15x the money to his opponent than him.

Really made me think. Good post user, thank you for this share. Have a blessed night.

How will I ever recover? Is this the end of Drumpf?

The shills are shilling eachother to make Sup Forums look like more of a niggerfaggot zone than ever.
Trust me, /KEK/ is enjoying it. Every time they try to cause chaos we grow stronger.