Tell me Sup Forums, what's the cost of a tomahawk cruise missile again?

Tell me Sup Forums, what's the cost of a tomahawk cruise missile again?

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/overpriced-us-missile-lands-syrian-guys-garden/ri19484
russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452
youtube.com/watch?v=2eTWhkkC_Kg
strawpoll.com/z212yer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

6 gorrilian dollars

about $3.50

1776 for each missile

bout tree fiddy

That's a pretty funny pepe but I'm gonna have to ask you to kill yourself.

the cost?

The value of the missiles is completely arbitrary since we print "money" not sure about the cost OP

I don't care how much is cost as long as the sand niggers got way was coming to them

6 bllion gorillion Sup Forums autists' tears

Middle Eastern children's tears.
Just imagine that capitalistic room full of army billionaires brainstorming new weapons to protect Middle Eastern children, you know it's worth it, every cent.

1/2 a mil to 1.5 mil each

A single hair off trumps head

I think we need to ask what's the cost of not using a Tomahawk missile?

Those missiles are made in America.

That's American jobs for Americans, and putting money into the economy.

20-200+
really depends where you buy one

$1.5 Million US Missile Liberates Syrian Guy's Garden

russia-insider.com/en/overpriced-us-missile-lands-syrian-guys-garden/ri19484

TOPKEK RETARDS

100,000,000 usd spent to wreck 1 airfield. good to know your taxes are being put to good use.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you fucked up burgers

$1.5 Gazillion shekkls. Hmm. And just how many tomahawk missiles did the Doland fire into the desert again?

> a single hair

The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven approves

>to wreck 1 airfield
lel user haven't you seen the pictures? EVERY SINGLE MISSILE missed. They didn't destroy anything but dirt. The runway is still entirely operational and they didn't do more damage to the planes than a few mud stains.

Apparently the navy is winding up the Tomahawk program, so y'know, we might as well let off the ones in the stockpile.

Just gotta make sure we warn everybody first so they don't land on anything important by accident.

59 into airbase.

Don't miss out these incredible Fake shots from (((America's))) staged Chemical attack, UNBELIEVABLE THESE U.S. CUNTS

russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452

$0.00 USD if you are the one that prints the world's currency.
Do you think the US can ever pay its debt to the federal reserve. Fuck no. What difference does a few cruise missiles make to tens of trillions of debt?

Global respect.

That's not a tomahawk Mountainjew, it's a Harpoon anti-ship missile... but you wouldn't know that because you're landlocked and irrelevant.

The video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=2eTWhkkC_Kg

10 delegates.

oh my.... bringing some heavy bantz

Tell me
Do you really believe there was no national security before trump

Do you really believe tomahawks are not outdated shit?

This

Tomahawks are not dated. There is nothing outdated about being able to put 1000 pounds of explosives 1,500 miles away, and new ones can engage warships or ground targets.

Came here to post this.

I don't understand your question, user. Do you mean the cost for the little oil well-stealing ingrates getting one on their diaper covered heads or what?

strawpoll.com/z212yer

Spread this poll: How to best deal with Syria

Fpbp