Why is r/the_donald so mad that Trump is losing support from Sup Forums?

Why is r/the_donald so mad that Trump is losing support from Sup Forums?

hugbox shit, they are a cheer squad like beliebers

What are you talking about?
I still support Trump wholeheartedly.
Everybody else is just shitposting

Because much like Trump's original support on Sup Forums, it is shills

They got addicted to his orange dick in their mouths.

And you're another shill. Get out /leftypol/.

I don't think anybody would be mad to lose support from unironic Fascists who rate politicians based on how based they are

t. r/T_D

Cause were do they get the memes from now...

lefty is way better than T D, I might disagree with them but least they can think for themselves, well some of them

Nobody's buying your divide and conquer tactics. Sup Forums and r/the_donald exist on different planes.

Because the whole idea behind them is dude were edgy racists like Sup Forums lmao.

you bought into the narrative that Sup Forums has a friend
I hate everyone, especially cunts who claim to be on "my side"

It's Reddit. They're obviously just a bunch of faggots, every single poster there.

Because their forced memes are shit.

They're normies, the person matters more than the policy.

Because they parrot everything he says, does and likes. Kinda like a cult.

Trump is a kike lover. His daughter married a kike. His grand child is a filthy jew.

Sup Forums ignored this because that is just hte name of the game in the shithole that is the US and Trump had a good foreign policy. Now that his foreign policy is just whatever the kikes orders most of us see no reason to support him.

leave

I'm surprised it took so long. Yeah Trump says kinda-sorta-vaguely racist things now and then but he's hardly "the Sup Forums candidate". People who try to defend every one of his dumbass missteps are embarrassing and not from here.

No

I've been browsing there the past few days, it's really slow. I don't know how they could "raid" more than a few threads when there are like 5 of them online at any given time.

IMPEACH that orange baboon and his al-Qaeda enthusiasts supporters

Trump = isis

Eat a dick ptg

Go ahead and post the discord posts, someone.
>it was photoshopped!
I've seen five today.

Really though, what kind of subhuman ape do you have to be and how fragile is your narrative that it falls apart unless you're actively shilling it?

>j-just call him a redditor!

T_D operates on feels before reals.
There is no proof Assad did this attack, yet everyone is hopping on Trump's tomahawk the moment he pressed the kneejerk button.

Trump is anti-Nationalist, you moron.
_donald

Shit, that makes six. Well done.

Sage grows in all fields.

Get the fuck out of here. You don't belong here. You are not accepted here, and you never will be.

>that is the US and Trump had a good foreign policy. Now that his foreign policy is just whatever the kikes orders most of us see no reason to support him.

this. I have no regrets voting for him rather than Clinton but this Kushner shit is really bugging me. Sup Forums needs to move back towards libertarianism. this government is always going to suck so let's just limit its power

Why is r/politics and r/marchagainsttrump so mad that I am still going to vote for Trump again?

>only a paid operative would ever disagree with me on the internet!

Kill yourself.

Is there anyone on pol anymore who isn't a t_d shill or a lefty shill?

>you don't belong, you're not accepted here!

This is an example of a forced shill meme from kike mountain. Sup Forums does not and has not ever had a sense of belonging that applies to user individually. You are here to speak your mind and if your narrative sucks than you will be told so by other anons. We do not groupthink and jerkcircle a sense of communal belonging on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum. Peer pressure while anonymous is not a valid argument.

sure I still believe that he was and is a much better pick than that hag Hillary.

Because they are autistic children who want to post epic memes about daddy god emperor trump all day long without thinking for themselves.

Fuck off shill. Us deplorables stick together, whether we're from T_D or Sup Forums

KEEP IT UP CENTIPEDES WE CAN WIN AGAINST THE SHILLS!!!!!!

>Trump is losing support from Sup Forums
This shill war is still going on?

Yeah, I'm a Madagascar shill with a few proxies. But no one gives a shit about us.

We just want the nuclear codes.

>We do not groupthink and jerkcircle a sense of communal belonging on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum

You thought Hillary Clinton was a satanic witch running a pedophile ring and anyone who pointed out how batshit that was was called a shill, a traitor, threatened with death, etc. As just one of the more egregious examples of groupthink we saw this election with all the people from that other website waddling over.

Waaay too forced dude. Gets some sleep and rethink your life.

always has been. At this point I'm just going to start dumping the doxxes of shareblue employees from /sbg/ in every thread. Try and fucking ban me, I'm a filthy phoneposter and six seconds of airplane mode circumvents your shit.

I just mean that I'm certain that the "regretting the vote" narrative is actually a shill tactic. But people discounting everyone calling Trump's shit out as shills are fucktards

funny thing is that you newfags are the damn shills

got you dicks maimed like the good little goys I know most Americans are?

well im inclined to go all out and actually shill to get these fucking r_theDonald faggots back to plebbit where they belong.

but I see what you are saying.

They blindly support him in everything he does, a literal cult unlike here. I'm not completely off the Trump Train, I'm just worried about this sudden shift. Redditors on the other hand, support this because "le based God Emperor" did it

Was there some kind of point hidden in that switching goalpost? I know it's embarrassing to have yourself revealed, but that's no reason to LARP that you know my post history and that I single handedly told Sup Forums about the very real fact that pedophiles in government exist.

You really should be put to death, though. Speaking about the board itself as though you're an outside obsever is as sure a sign as anything.

Trump isn't losing support here. That doesn't mean we have to agree with every little thing he does though. I for one hate, and I mean HATE his support of Israel. I'd still support him over every other candidate that ran this election though (especially Hillary and Sanders).

Just think about it, this is considered one of the sources "alt-right" shit, which was with this election actually beginning to lean more towards traditional republicanism. All of the edgy American teenagers and young adults (the ones that didn't realize most of this was ironic) could have eventually just become neocon republican types, especially once republican organizations woke up to the possibility. This bombing has created the perfect situation to drive a wedge into this clusterfuck

I mean it was obvious Russia was shilling here last year

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG
DIE FOR THE KIKE SONG
JEWS ARE ALRIGHT SONG

FIREPOWER'S TURNED ON
STARTING RIGHT NOW THEY'LL BE BOMBED
I'LL FLAY MY WHITE DONG

AND I REALLY DON'T CARE IF NO OTHER GOY BELIEVES
CAUSE I'VE STILL GOT A LOT OF FIGHT LEFT IN ME

I as well

Remember, this backlash against The_Donald is the latest shill tactic, they know we hated T_D before and are playing on that as well as our thirst for HAPPENINGS. Everyone freaking out and dumping Trump now are either legitimate shills concern trolling or people who were fair-weather supporters in the first place. They are making a mountain out of a molehill and using our anger to stoke the flames.

why would trump lose support here?
trump did nothing wrong

>T_D pretending to identify with natsoc so they can use shit OC like this to try and convince og Sup Forumsacks that trump isn't becoming yet another neocon stooge
PRICELESS

I actively cringed in my chair so hard that my spine prolapsed and slid three inches out of my anus.

Fuck there are a lot of shills in this thread. Everyone outside while I set this off.

GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE
Y-Y-Y-YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!
OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUT

Wat

THIS

Because half of them are active measure Russian cuckbots.

Looks like I touched a nerve. Really, did you sing along while typing that?

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS
DONAL DRUMPF CAN'T DO WRONG
BAN THIS HEATHEN

>Sup Forums ignored this because that is just hte name of the game in the shithole that is the US and Trump had a good foreign policy. Now that his foreign policy is just whatever the kikes orders most of us see no reason to support him
This. There was reason to be suspicous of trump and now we have the proof that he's a good goy. The real question is was he a puppet from the start or did (((they))) get to him somehow?

What's wrong? Is there not an answer you can give that's sung to the tune of a disney princess pop song? I want more

No you fucking idiot, I've been using this site for what like 12 years now and I've come to the conclusion that Trump is starting to act like a fucking neocon zionist shill. I was skeptical ever since his AIPAC speech and my skepticism has been vindicated since he got into the white house. I'm firmly off the Trump train now because he's done a complete fucking 180 from the foreign policy positions he claimed to take during the election.

Suck a fucking cock, nobody here needs to have a fucking blind loyalty to Trump, if he fucks up (which he has) we're going to call him on it no matter how many fucking T_D children cry about it.

PEDES UNITE AGAINST THIS.. THIS SHILL!!

> Sup Forums is one person
Hi! discord virgins.

That didn't rhyme. It wasn't a sweet little song either. I said dance puppet, so dance. Give a song reply. I recommend such fine artists as Katy Perry, Nikki Minaj and if you need any jokes, Amy Schumer's special is full of zingers.

you'll be sorry for doubting the god emperor.........

Because it's full of naive teenagers who haven't learned to deal with cognitive dissonance yet.

saged

Bumped.

I'm not sure what's cuter, your continued need to reply to save face or your incredibly astute and poignant pop song rewrites.

Confusion campaign.

Keep bumping. The more people that see it and are aware, the better.
Credit to team.

heh....you think you're edgy? huh? betcha think your real hot shit dontcha.... you don't know anything..

Gladly bumping it. We all know you're full of shit, Reddit.

That's...exactly what I just told you to do, but sure bud, you're winning.

this

>pedes
this is the worst part about you faggots also
>pol hates shills
>I KNOW WE WILL SHILL BACK SO THEY WILL LIKE US
sage wisdom from the college freshman over on td

I honestly don't care. Sup Forums has and always will be a board of peace

don't even dare make fun of the drumpfkin theme song. we pedes are more powerful than you can imagine

I know you're trying to save face. You're being told to fuck off in every thread now.

No one is welcomed here for me plebbit and leftpol are the same subhumans scums.Can't wait no logner to fix 8ch...

meant for

>keep bumping, you're helping people see the discord links
>yeah! I'm gonna bump! Take that!
Kek la kek

fair-weather. most of Sup Forums are mid20s basement dwellers while the_donald is upper-tier college professionals.

I think it is just him being surrounded by them. Being the President is actually pretty isolating compared to just being Trump. He has all this info and disinfo coming at him from snakes in DC, and he can't see outside of that bubble very well. Because he isn't very ideological that makes him susceptible to manipulation by his advisors. The only hope is that Bannon can get Trump to follow his narrative instead of the kikes.

hey nigger

>muh site warz
>i only use this site

literally a beta male tactic

real men don't care about who uses what message board

nice narrative though, shill

>If you disagree with neo-con policies you're a communist!

What's up kike

>doesn't know how to sage
Cute raid kid, I remember my first raid...

The 'regret my vote' thing is definitely shilling, or just retards. There is nothing to regret. Worst case is we got neocohens despite the election and we are back where we started. But at least we woke a few more people up to the Jew. Even if that and some fun are all we get put of this it's better than nothing.

>Trump is losing support among meme-spouting autistics that obsessively post cartoon frogs & images from blacked.com

yeah big loss Sup Forums will be to the Trump campaign

>most of Sup Forums are mid20s basement dwellers

Hence the irony that most of Sup Forums hate themselves and what's around them, and end up channeling that self-loathing into pissing and shitting all over the place that is most friendly to them.

Why would I sage at this point? Who's raiding?

Sup Forums has been actively purging redditfags long before the Syria shit. It's long overdue, they never belonged here in the first place. These are the fags that unironically lose their minds over anime reaction images and think the kek shit is real.

Alot of OC and propaganda comes from this site. If Sup Forums doesn't support Trump then r/T_D will stagnate soon after, like a leech without its host.

Nice reddit spacing, faggot. Anons use IRC, not gaymur chat.