Monastery

I'm a 24yo NEET living with my parents. I have the chance to go join the monastery for a year or two. Should I do it?

Or should I just join the military? Which branch/job? (I got a 98 on my ASVAB).

Other urls found in this thread:

goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/intelligence-and-combat-support/cryptologic-linguist.html
goarmy.com/benefits/money/bonuses-earning-extra-money.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go to monastery and learn the ways of the god my child. we are going to be needing you after a short while. DEUS VULT!

what kind of monastery and where?

Ask God.

Go for the Military
If you can become a Linguist do it
goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/intelligence-and-combat-support/cryptologic-linguist.html

Which one? Chances are it isn't like you think

>make money for an organization that promotes globalism, refugee muslims, and communist degeneracy
>not reproducing at prime age
Neither faggot, learn to do something useful and go knock up a nice girl.

This.

Do it Nigger

Linguist here. 50/50 shot of your life sucking and never using your language after learning it

there is no God and Jesus lied.

Unfortunately I'm damn sure I'm not physically able to serve because a car crash fucked me up hard so I can't make a lot of commentary about whether joining the military would be worth it or not unless you want to mature real quick real hard, but a monastery would be a very interesting thing to try out. If it doesn't work out, oh well, no harm no foul, you'll take your lessons with you and find enlightenment/God on your own.

monastery if you want happiness
military if you want misery

Shut up kike.

God wants you to purge evil from this world.
Go run over some CIANIGGER in the name of god

But you earn juicy bonuses while being safe at the base
>Individuals who speak one of the languages below may enlist as a 35M Human Intelligence Collector and receive an enlistment bonus of up to $40,000.
>Arabic Modern Standard, Arabic Egyptian, Arabic Levantine, Arabic Libyan, Arabic Moroccan, Arabic Tunisian, Arabic Iraqi, Chinese Mandarin, French, Korean, Persian Farsi, Persian Dari and Russian.

goarmy.com/benefits/money/bonuses-earning-extra-money.html

Why the fuck would you want to die for Israel?

13F with the 75th Ranger Regiment. Love it.

>there is no God and Jesus lied.
So Edgy

Military. You will get paid, get healthcare, and you might learn a skill you can use for life. If we get nuked, then military isn't any more dangerous than civilian anyway, we'll all get nuked.

I still recommend chair force or Navy over Army/Marines. (army or marines, you will likely die miserably for the jew)

>a Judaiser like Martin Lucifer who goes so far as to think of himself as some type of Old Testament-style prophet is actually against the Jews

Huh

>Openly speaks of the jews and their lies
>a Judaiser

Military, or not. Just have children. I respect monastics, a friend of mine is thinking of joining an order. If your here and white, you could do a lot of good raising as many white, red pilled children as you can. If you have ligjter, recessive fratures find a similar wife. Make that yoir goal, since you seemed to be focused on higjer than yourself causes and sacrifice. Have a lot of children.

>speaks about the lies of the Jews
>adopts parts of the Mosaic Law and rejects some of the more difficult teachings of Jesus

what's up with the nonstop "have children" in this board?

Children are a natural consequence of sex. It might not be an opinion that's in fashion, but it's true.

From Humanae Vitae on the more behavioural aspect of it:

>Responsible men can become more deeply convinced of the truth of the doctrine laid down by the Church on this issue if they reflect on the consequences of methods and plans for artificial birth control. Let them first consider how easily this course of action could open wide the way for marital infidelity and a general lowering of moral standards. Not much experience is needed to be fully aware of human weakness and to understand that human beings—and especially the young, who are so exposed to temptation—need incentives to keep the moral law, and it is an evil thing to make it easy for them to break that law. Another effect that gives cause for alarm is that a man who grows accustomed to the use of contraceptive methods may forget the reverence due to a woman, and, disregarding her physical and emotional equilibrium, reduce her to being a mere instrument for the satisfaction of his own desires, no longer considering her as his partner whom he should surround with care and affection.

get into debt.
consume.
obey.

Probably trying to even out birth rates among races. Do not need more nigglets on welfare. Do need whites raising non-degenerate families to preserve society/

I understand that, what I'm really wondering is why people won't stop telling everyone to have children even the NEET op.

Really sounds like they're shilling that.

I was asking that question too

Well making a girl pregnant is also appealing in a sexual way, so I think it's probably that a lot of the time without any hidden agenda or moral thought behind it. You see people posting their fetishes all the time here

I'd love to join a monastery and check out from the outside world, too bad I'm an atheist.