Is Trump a "64D chess master" playing ridiculously dumb?

Is Trump a "64D chess master" playing ridiculously dumb?

Or is Trump a ridiculously dumb idiot playing "64D chess master"?

Perhaps I should ask Scott Adams, the dilbert guy

>I’m going to call bullshit on the gas attack. It’s too “ON-THE-NOSE,” as Hollywood script-writers sometimes say, meaning a little too perfect to be natural. This has the look of a manufactured event.

[blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion]

Oh fuck, he is a crank [en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crank_(person)]

Lets ask Ben Garrison

>There’s just no way around it. Trump’s action in Syria disappointed me greatly. Before he was elected he claimed he didn’t want to be the world’s policeman. He wasn’t going to be ‘president of the world.’ My cartoon has Rand repeating Trump’s words to Obama

[grrrgraphics.com/cartoonblog.html]

I don't know what you guys think, and I don't give a piece of crap bout it. All I am going to ask is...

WHERE IS MY FUCKING WALL?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor]
youtu.be/qr_ByQH2QY0
reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>building a wall in two months
Kys retarded spic manlet. Stay out of white countries

fuck off jose

Are you joking? Duterte hates the US and NATO. phillipines is a Chinese proxy and one of their best allies

what is it with this "justifying strawman" meme?

if Trump shits his pants on public, people will go:

>oh, the 4D chess player did it again. By shiting his pants, he created a butterfly effect, which result on a tornado on the Japanese costs, causing 1 million chinks to die, and that will cause the chinese army to surrender, because they will know that Trump means business

>Praise kek, praise Trump, #I-Love-Shit-Now

fuck you guys. Stop defending idiots

if he acts like an idiot, is because he is an idiot

[en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor]

>Or is Trump a ridiculously dumb idiot playing "64D chess master"?
He has some talents but he has no government experience and is in over his head.

Ironically Putin's game is backfiring, which is delicious to watch.

You have to go back.

Based Zyklon Ben

and what are you going to do baka?

join the syrians so you get nuke 10 times by the us?

or join us so you guys get nuked by north korea and russia?

enjoy your low background radiation while you can, you jap fuck

You're a Paco, so I'm taking your words with a grain or two of salt spread around the rim of a margarita glass, but yeah, this was a fuckup. I'd happily be proven wrong on this, and I have been proven wrong by Trump before (example: Trump denied being John Miller only for it to come to light that he leaked the Miller tape himself; example: Trump witheld his tax returns only for it to come to light [through Rachel fucking Maddow no less] that the entire thing was a nonstory after that cunt got ahold of them) but I can't see this as anything but a mistake. I dunno, maybe this is all some part of a plan that's incomprehensible to those of us who haven't been blessed by Kek, and whose ultimate goal is to oust (((Kushner))) and the rest of that fucking lot in a Night of the Long Knives op that'll be a decisive blow towards draining the swamp.

I'm upset right now, but still hopeful for the future because Trump has defied expectations time and time again. Maybe I've been brainwashed, but I don't think so. I'm still thinking critically about this situation, but am remaining open to outcomes that seem unlikely according to the prevailing political models (with the knowledge that the same political models were mostly blown out of the water by the results of the 2016 election).

Planes exist

sure, my based kangaroo pal

I tried shitting my pants to impress a girl with my 4D chess skillz once... We're married now.
user BTFO

Anyone who believes this garbage is fucking retarded, Sarin gas has a very complex industrial process and Russia is claiming a bunch of sandniggers with no infrastructure could do it instead of a government

And despite the fact that it was used in 2013 to kill almost a 1000 people it somehow seems impossible that this stupid sand nigger country that can't even enforce sovereignty over itself would never use them again

Why not just gas Americans if you want an effective fucking false flag

He's exactly what his opponents were warning he was during the elections: a dangerous idiot who would risk starting WW3 to give his spoiled little princess Greater Israel for a Birthday present. I just wish I'd listened...

>We're married now
you dun goofed /pal/

my most sincere condolences

Even Ben Garrison recognizes when someone is blatantly retarded. Trump fucked up big time.

What would you have done anyway? You're Russian?

Best thing you can do is join Russian armed forces one WW3 happens to fight USA.

if the jews kill any children on passover they will be caught red handed

Normally I would agree, but she knows my 4D chess skillz friend. Anytime she acts up, I just shit my pants and she breaks down crying, begging for my forgiveness, she doesn't want to play 4D chess with me. No sir.

Leave politics to the big boys, Paco.

The fact that he sent all missiles to the exact same coordinates rather than spreading them out suggests there's more to his plan than simple "BOMB DA MIDDLE EAST"

>greatest son inlaw

lmao underrated post

I wonder how long this shillfest will last.

>Saudi Arabia and Turkey aren't capable of synthesizing sarin gas, and if they were, they don't support syrian rebels and isis anyway

The Angel Rand is retarded. Trump didn't need Congress to bomb a military airport used for chemical warfare

This guy gets it

I come on this board to fuck with you retards when you thought your president was competent when it was very irrational to think so, but /yourguy/ made a shrewder move than the last 3 presidents would've.

Ben garrison is literally the Tim Buckley of political comics

Agreed. Declaring Scott Adams a "crank" is premature, lets just see how this plays out.

this is a very meta meme

yeah, maybe he owns some stocks on the company that sells those tomahawk missiles

>What would you have done anyway? You're Russian?
What I did do was convince a few Russian Americans to vote Trump instead of third party. A mistake I intend to fix for the 2020 elections.

But then, yeah, I stand corrected. I wish WE ALL had known Trump was a fucking neocon fraud.

Think!

kek

doesnt hate the new america / trump you nigger.

Well, I've been shilling for that treacherous bitch for about a year. I'll be shilling against him for another four now, I guess. Unless the fat warmongering fuck does something none of us will live to regret.

>Implying Hillary Clinton didn't want the same exact thing

>that treacherous bitch
Instantly thought you were talking about HRC.

youtu.be/qr_ByQH2QY0

That one was at least honest (well, as compared to Donald fucking Trump), and we more or less know the extent of her evil. After all, she's been in the office for a while, her baby bumping hubby'd been a president before that, and WW3 never started during their rule.

>Instantly thought you were talking about HRC.
Get used to the new reality. Sad, sad new reality.

I love guro

hmmm, got a link?

Holy fuck ben is sutble as fuck

They've invalidated all their public discord links as of like 40 minutes ago after they realized they were exposed. A few of us are still inside but don't have permissions to create links.
reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/
That's the subreddit, new links may turn up there.

I always get a giggle out of political cartoonists putting a label on absolutely everything

I ment the rubbing jew hands and the parentheseas

wait they hate 80s synth pop? who hates 80s synth pop?

millennials and gen z have such strong snowflake opinions on everything. no nuance to them. they should all be gassed.

I really like the way Ben Garrison draws Trump's eyebrows.

You never saw the Fashwave threads? That's what was being posted.

>Get used to the new reality. Sad, sad new reality.
What new reality? You didn't seriously believe that Trump was secretly Putin's puppet, did you? Or that there's only two major players in any given conflict? There is much more going on that the general public doesn't know about but is speculating on regardless.

Yeah, right. All the top indie media/bloggers/vloggers condemning Trump's war on Syria are a part of leftie conspiracy as well.

I sincerely have no problem with lefties thinking they're jewing us. As long as the reality's us jewing them. We'll be able to promote some decent candidate who's able to stick to his fucking word, at least in spirit. Once the failing fat cuck is out of the White House, that is. If the lefties want him out too - the better for us.

>Giving the slightest fuck about literallywho social media attention whores

>What new reality?
No to draining the swamp.
Yes to interventionist wars.
Yes to global instability and nuclear WW3 threat.
No America first.
No America-Russia friendship.
No defeating ISIS.
Yes to aiding Al Quaeda and the Saudis.
No stopping illegal aliens.
No special prosecutor for Hillary.

The same old new reality. Only bigger, cause Trump is Yuuuge.

WTF I love shills now. They are driving away r/t_d.

It's not even 3 months into his 96 month presidency. The US is not a dictatorship. A system fucked up with decades of bureaucracy does not suddenly get unfucked in such a short amount of time. Patience is needed.

doubting him is fine, it's good to think critically, but writing him off based on his first 3 months is absolutely retarded, rusky.

>I wish WE ALL had known Trump was a fucking neocon fraud.

Duh. He is a corporatist idk what you expected.
Also NEWS FLASH:
POLITICANS LIE ALL THE TIME!!

>Pretty much this.

We were suckered, and now we simply have Bush 3.0

Another kike shill Israel first neocon.

Please nuke us.

The failing fuck's already turned 180 or failed miserably on most of these. And it's only been 3 months. Can't wait to see what a clusterfuck full 4 years of this retard will bring.

I just hope we live to see: that imbecile is every bit as bad as his opponents have been telling during the elections.

Scott Adams is a well documented dipshit and Garrison a well documented hypocrite. Fuck Dump tho

I'm tired of Trump and his chess cucks.

TLDR
>Recent chem attack no different than 2013
>Assad is winning why use weapons and risk antagonistic involvement by UN, US, and NATO forces?
>Syrian Rebels have banned chem weapons
>White hats are not wearing gloves while investigating victims.
>Why has the war been going on for 6 years just to satisfy the barbarianism of the IS?

Who the fuck is Tim Buckley?

>China sees what happens if it doesn't play ball
China doesn't give a shit about US, dumbass lil nigga. Relation of airbase bombing to Xi Jinping meeting can be at best explained as a failsafe if he chokes. If there are promises Trump can forget about, China is definitely not among them.

>I just hope we live to see: that imbecile is every bit as bad as his opponents have been telling during the elections.

It's pretty cringy watching him give press conferences with foreign leaders. That last one with the King of Jordan was bad; Abdullah kept trying to reiterate that Trump knows what he is doing and did his best to speak for Trump who was bumbling through the questions. It's like Trump is in way over his head and is just letting all of his advisors/foreign allies think and plan out everything for him.

He never had international experience, and he should focus on the homefront for 4 years where he knows a few more things and can at least remain popular.

I'm just hoping the future will prove he has some redeeming attributes, but it seems he's not operating by his own principles anymore.

Meeting with foreign leaders, strengthening alliances and maintaining a strong international military presence (this doesn't have to mean conflict but the threat of American military action keeps nations like Pakistan/India or Israel/Iran from chimping out) are vital roles the president himself must play.

He can't just dip his toes in because the world doesn't stop for anyone--even the president of the USA. I'm not going to claim Trump is a 100% neocon shill; I just believe he is in way over his head and doesn't know what to do so he turns to people like McCain.

Ever heard of Loss?

What principles is he not operating on anymore?

Good luck making one out of some doors and broken life rafts

Trump was rather anti-interventionist outside of rooting out ISIS during the campaign. He also previously slammed Obama for stirring the pot with Assad/antagonizing the Russians and yet he turned right back around and followed suit.

The right is so pathetic right now.

>If I continue to support Trump, will I be a cuck?
>If I stop supporting Trump, will I be a cuck?

The true answer is that if you ever supported Trump, you are a cuck. If you ever supported Assad, you are a cuck.

The right has no principals, no morals, no brains. Just a hodgepodge of anti-western cucks.

Anti-interventionist does not equal isolationist. The US still has treaties it has to deal with.

But what everyone is missing is the fact that the airport was attacked in the first place. With Iran, nobody complained about interventionist policies when Trump issued specific sanctions against them for their missile test, but sanctions were not used in the Syria case. Instead, they notified the Russian forces at the airport, then blew up a small part of it.

As I said , there is a lot that the public won't know, but still tried to make sense of it.

the Airport wasn't even severely damaged, it was just a warning shot.
They now have a nice new lake in the vacant lot next door though.

I still can't get how Ben can't admit ZOG is a thing.

no, he's not playing chess, and no, he's not dumb. you know how much Trump loves Israel. he proudly displays his "good goy" trophies given to him from the Jews, and he proudly talks about his "Jewish grandkids."

his position on foreign policy was always going to be questionable in respect to whether he'd hold them. truth is, Kushner is a hardcore Zionist, and Trump legitimately wants what is best for Israel. so if Kushner, who is close to Netanyahu, tells him that doing x y or z is good for Israel, then Trump is going to do it.

Needs more labels. What are those things on "Rand"'s back? I don't understand what this is trying to say!

shitloads of labels are inherent to political cartooning, faggot

well, he gets commissioned now by Breitbart, Cernovitch, Infowars, etc. why rock the boat when he is now getting a sustainable income doing what he likes.

he's definitely Jew aware though.

>it seems he's not operating by his own principles anymore
He is. It's just that those are 100% different from the principles the two-faced globalist fucker is trying to demonstrate to the public.

Where is the original pic?

Trump has officially reached good Goy status.

Drain the swamp?... nope.
Lock her up?... nope.
Repeal Obamacare... nope
Close the border?.. nope
Build the wall? ... nope
Pizzagate? ... "nothing to see here folks.. move along."
Wiretap gate?.. "Hey look! Some dead babies. I wonder what this button does".
OOhh. AAhh. pretty fireworks..
"And did I mention dead babies?"

Asking two autistic retards....

OP, you're delusional
0.002 rubles have been deposited on your account

Remove Assad

We're all shills here. Its hilarious really. The only ones browsing this site and not being paid are the suckers.

He hates China more.

shoudlnt be beheading innocents at raqqa you filthy goatfucker?