How do we get rid of the Russian and ShariaBlue shills

How do we get rid of the Russian and ShariaBlue shills.

No true Trump supporter would be unhappy with Trump bombing mudslimes and putting Xi and Putin on blast.

This man is single handedly making America great again.

We get it Reddit you are just trying so hard to make what he did look good. $56 million was just wasted on a false flag

Theres a new shill in town

>3 rubles have been deposited in your account

i pretty much agree, but how is the bombing of syria related to making america great again?

Is that all you got? I have been told this stupid fucking line today for posting factual information. Refute me cunt. Over 50 million wasted, false flag, and Trump acting like a neocon Bush going into warcrimes without congress. Fuck you and fuck off

>agreeing with a slither of this

Jesus leaf wake up and go look at 2001

That's enough reddit

It wasn't a false flag you shill.

Trump has tons of non-public info.

Take off your fucking tinfoil hat.

i agree that bombing the syria was the correct policy, it just has nothing to do with "america" nor it affects it in any way (((directly)))

Oh shit dude! Refuted! That pepe meme really showed me!

You know that pol isnt a echo chamber its a place of non politically correct discussion on Politics.

So did Bush with those WMDs. CHECK FUCKING MATE

Nothing sadder than seeing sheeple that woke up during the election just to end up crawling into someone else's bed.

Nothing is better than a bunch of dick sucking cultists who cant think freely away from their god emporer. I voted Trump, I wore a MAGA hat to work every fucking day

We're saying the same thing m8

Yes m8 just agreeing *kisses you*

Thanks m8

Sup Forums belongs to nobody. go kek and maga elsewhere reddit kike boy.

*unzips your pants* how big is it user

Shitpost on ShariaBlue shills blogs. Teach them fear of Kek!

Based Rand Paul.

>No true Trump supporter would be unhappy with Trump bombing mudslimes
...but when Shillary and McCain wanted to bomb Syria you and all the others thought it was terrible

Dropping $50,000,000 on an evacuated airfield to create a distraction and give the impression you are standing up to Russia under the guise of saving Mudslimes is hardly an accomplishment to be proud of.

Trump supporters are coming to realize what most others saw in the beginning: a Jew-infiltrated NYC democrat billionaire rich kid retard doesn't make a great president. Shocking.

no correlation here

what discord is this from

>no true trump supporter would unhappy with him filling the ranks of the white house with kikes and launching air strikes in support of ISIS
think again fag

Don't waste your energy, user. These dumbasses will support Trump no matter what because they're redditors who can't think for themselves.

a march against trump discord full of shills, each channel is about ways of countering our arguments with rhetoric

NOOOOOOOO

YOU OBEY MEEEEEEE

so they're going to spam Sup Forums with trump fucked up and kushner is kike memes? sounds like they're falling in line. breaking the conditioning

>checks flag
>

Fuck off shill

>bombs an empty airfield
>ITS OVER DA TROMPHLSXSTILKSACK IS DONE!

I bet one of the is about pushing the kushner/bannon memes

>board of absolute chaos
>thinking anything will ever work

these are Sup Forums's best times

>let's draw a line in the sand, that will stop the tide from coming in!

Bombing a base is not a war crime

We were never "true Trump supporters." We supported Trump for the memes, and we supported Trump because the sum of his positions were ultimately greater than their parts.

What we have consistently been, since the time of /new/, were Syria/Assad shills and fanboys, primarily due to our support of non-interventionism, Assad's personal likeability, and respect of sovereign nations. Trump, from positions he has held, supported that as well, but he has now massively overstepped a cornerstone of Sup Forums.

Anyway, it's also a board of chaos. No one here was ever going to intently suck on Trump's cock for eight years if he fucked up. And fucked up he did. There was already a wave of autistic raging when he said H1B won't be a priority, as Sup Forums takes that issue seriously too. This isn't the fucking Donald subreddit, and were not going to be the other side of Obama zealots.

No stopping them unfortunately. War is endless.

I don't blindly follow any politician you bluepilled faggot

Looking for entrance to Outer Heaven.

Reminder that the shills go away after a day or two because they aren't pathetic friendless neets

It's a Friday night for fucks sake. For some faggot redditor or career politician type to spend a weekend evening arguing with friendless pathetic neets is more a reflection of their derangement rather than ours

[spoiler]t. friendless neet[/spoiler]

>im so contrarian that i begin to hate myself

Understandable, Raul.

example of chemical weapon storage

You're a good man for trying to talk sense into them, user.

You are trusting the Mossad and white helmets information on that. Both fucking disgusting and pro-terrorist...

Proof of legitimacy of hanger

>$56 million was just used to take advantage of a false flag
Fixed that for you faggot, kys

The best post ITT

>responding to obvious bait

>all these totally grassroots trump supporters calling anyone who questions the sudden ideological shift a russian shill

it's funny because the same exact tactic was used only 24 hours ago against anyone who SUPPORTED trump. it's really funny, you know?

>implying everyone thinks like you

Very easy, just dont be stupid hard for most of Sup Forums thought these redditfags got them good.

what's reddit

debunked

This. But as long as there is a trump general reddit will continue to occupy Sup Forums and refuse to assimilate.

Except we have heavy proof of russian shills operating on the internet. Even during the ukraine happening this was exposed. Sure people can hold that position and believe it, but theres no doubt russia subverts the internet, as does the US. The difference is we have different factions of political thought, where Russia is ruled by 1.

Found the reddit queer

Every single one of us, including those in the "alternative media," were all aware enough of who we were supporting to say, "we'll give (x) amount of time," or "first time he fucks up, we'll call him out on it."

That is happening now. Anyone who ISN'T criticizing Trump for what he is doing with Syria is no different than the Obama zealots when they never got their hope and change.

Sorry user, apparently you cant read. Here i'll help.

That picture was an example of what chem weapon storage looks like

This picture is said weapon storage on the Syrian airfield.

>80 million dollars have been set on fire in a Syrian airfield that is still functional rather than being deposited in your account. But you get a healthy serving of jew cock instead.

Russia has an overwhelming libshit presence online

>repeats the same regurgitated script that neocon nevertrumpers shit out during the whole campaign

hang on though, user, just bear with me for a moment - if you have different factions of political thought, why are democrats & republicans basically the same party when it comes to foreign interventionism? it seems there are only two factions of political thought in the USA - the kike establishment, and the american people who are sick and tired of being embroiled in unnecessary conflict. and yet only faction is ever taken into consideration. so we aren't too different, now are we?

>Found the reddit queer

Is that one of the pre-manufactured lines you received from Discord?

kys

trump n maddox at syria.

Its not an establishment presence, its equivalent to our sjw's on facebook.

reminder

found the discord queer

Thats not a regurgitated script, its fact. Of fucking course russia tried to influence the election, thats how politics works. Im sure the CIA is trying to do the same shit. The real question is whether or not they actually controlled the outcome, which the obvious answer is no. They were not "hacking votes"

I dont agree with either of our establishments, but we have a very clear difference in the US and Russia when it comes to political parties. Even a grassroots movement can change the outcomes of elections and move the old establishment hacks out of the parties. Your laws on protesting are pathetic, and Putins constant use of the word "fascist" shows he's just his own establishment.

>it's working

Thinking a bit high of themselves, when literally a good percentage of Trump supporters completely unrelated to Sup Forums are also "turning against him." Most people who voted for Trump didn't want intervention in the ME, unless it was working directly with the Russians to stomp out an easily identifiable enemy (ISIS).

The libshits you're posting aren't doing a fucking thing.

>t. mike cernovich

>No true Trump supporter would be unhappy with Trump bombing mudslimes and putting Xi and Putin on blast.

Great job, he bombed the secular dictator that was fighting ISIS. I'm not ditching Trump, he's still useful but he has shown his true colors and so has Sup Forums. There are those who continue to buy into the cult of personality and those who recognize that he's been compromised. If you want to cheerlead go back to the_cuckhold.

At first I was actually upset with it, but all this discord shilling has made me realize it was overhyped and not that bad. I'm more open to it now on where it might lead.

If this doesn't escalate, and Trump successfully laid his foot down, then it was an impressive move.

Trump was unhappy with muslims being bombed.

you aren't wrong. here's to see what 2018 has in store for us. i'm just worried we won't make it that far. neocons expressing their abject hatred for russia is nothing new, but has been recently ramping up a lot. it really feels like it's beyond politics at this point. it's personal. they want to see us dead. if putin steps down tomorrow, i dont think anything will change.

there is a historical precedent after all.

>literally has zero arguments outside of green text and memes

praise kek xD

This is also not the fucking r/mat or r/politics. It's not fucking plebbit at all. Fuck off.

Sorry ill answer your question on foreign interventionism.

Isolationism will never exist in the United States as long as our military is in the state its in. Every now and then we get an isolationist president, but we're a very warlike people, and thats just the way it is. Lets be honest, you dont give a shit about Assad or the syrian people. We openly mock actual syrians because we see how they really are when they immigrate to our country, and as a Russian you must know how ass backwards the people who practice hardline Islam are. You care about Syria because its a nice place to stow your warships and sell weapons, and we care about Syria because its run by one of the few middle east leaders left to oppose US hegemony. Its public knowledge that the CIA has wanted to knock middle eastern dictators for decades. Syria and Iran are also the only countries that would actually support you in a conflict, so it makes sense for you to back them, just as it makes sense for us to oppose them. Sure the CIA is fucking retarded at times and uses false pretenses, but lets be honest, all those middle eastern dictators were once in control of chemical weapons and used them. We sold them, you sold them. They're fucking savages.

Its just left over shit from the cold war and the fact that we really arent military allies. Our governments sell competing weapons systems across the globe, that alone is enough tension.

>he came to Sup Forums to debate

babby's first post?

Maybe you should try it instead of memeing like a newfag

How in the fuck does bombing the forces of a moderate Shia dictator (who is currently being pressed by Sunni hardliners) help Make America Great Again?

Assad is literally not our problem, and when it comes to Muslims, it's the Sunnis that are not only shitting up Western demographics, but killing Westerners, too.

Is it yours? /new/ was full of debate, that's why it was good. Memeing faggot.

>/new/ was full of debate
>mfw

oh wait, you're going to blame moot, aren't you?