When will Trump remove Assad from power? Assad has to go

When will Trump remove Assad from power? Assad has to go.

>Let's Make It Happen Faggots
#FireKushner
#KeepBannon

good goy

>When will Trump remove Assad from power?

Hopefully never.

So many shills on this board. Assad is a brutal dictator and needs to be out of power as soon as possible.

>Assad has to go.

Once you gas your own people it's time for you to be removed.

Send in the Eversor assassin

Then do it kike.

BTW our insults and banter don't mean anything. Is Putin going to nuke Tel Aviv for this? Washington DC?

Nothing else matters. Trump is obviously just your little kosher Puppet. We were well rused. I admit defeat.

Im not fighting for your wars you dual citizen kike

America doesn't tolerate ruthless dictators who gas their own people. Trump won't tolerate it either.

Go back to sucking Putin's dick.

You have to go

You want a regime change kike?
Good luck, I hope the nukes aren't headed for your home in Tel Aviv.

the day of the rope will come, kikes.

All this shilling is doing is making me want Iran to nuke us. We deserve it t b h.

Why don't you just go fight for Assad? He will need the help.

No shilling. Assad is a fucking ruthless dictator who gasses his own people. He's a cancer to the world and needs to be removed. Trump will do the job.

I will fight for Assad before I would lift a finger for your precious ISrael kike.

We've heard that before, let's see how your new puppet performs.

So go join the Syrian Arab Army.

I don't have to, I just have to laugh when Putin drops nukes on your country (ISrael) on your head.

I'm increasing my cardio now, so I can literally laugh for hours when in happens.

No American wants to die or kill, for the pleasure of ISrael, so you are obviously a proxy (((ISraeli))) (((Jew)))

Watch out for those incoming nukes Schlomo!!

What makes you think killing Assad is for Israel? It's for justice and peace in the world, and to quell the refugee crisis.

Why the hell do you want a murderous dictator to stay in power?

Why should I answer your questions when you are a lying stupid jew in Israel?

Go take out Assad yourself if you want so much blood.

Dear Russian Federation--- Nuke Israel and all this shit stops. Israel is the problem. We just found out our president is an Israeli agent.

Trump doesn't blindly follow some ideology. He wants to do what is just and what is right. He wants to get rid of Assad for the benefit of the Syrian people and for the peace in that region.

Assad has been the biggest destabilizing force in that region and he has caused the refugee crisis.

Why should he stay in power? He gasses his own people. It's time for the world to get rid of that monster.

It's fucking unreal how this board started pouncing on Trump once he did these limited strikes.

How the fuck do you support Assad/Putin over Trump? This board has fucking brainwashed you. The Russian shills know what they are doing.