"He's Flipped"

Wtf? Is this one of (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards(dot)Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Makes fuckin perfect sense if you were paying attention at all to the events of Thursday night.

This guy has no credibility

This timeline is really getting fucky

White bois thought big papa Trump was gonna make blacks and mexicans stop fucking they women and now they getting a dose of reality.

Ivanka is helping us because she knows white bois are inherently inferior and deserve to be replaced.

I knew it. Trump played us like a fiddle.

Cernovich is a moron.

You think you can play with a god of chaos and just get what you want?

White bois were so upset about Rebecca wanting to date Tyrone instead of them that they started praying to a chaos god and begging him to make her stop lmfao

Maybe some medicine has been insinuated into his meals and he's acting out

Why are jews so dramatic?

trump is a NeoCon now, get over it and vote for Rand next time

He is a fucking Reptile, no wonder why he "flipped". Really, you guys havent figured out by now?

This happens with every president, CIA probably invented a mind control gun and everything we seen so far was just theater.

>Rand

>Trump played us like a fiddle.

...and now it's time for you purrrrrrrrrdy, gormless goyim gobs' deliverance!

Kushner?!?!?!

How many times have black dudes fucked your wife to be this obsessed over such a meme?

>greentexting Rand

A proud nigga pawn.

the jews never fall, and even if they did, it would be 'kusioned'

who pickin' the bango. mark levin said scarborough is the goofy bango guy that dies

His entire family probably got death threats.

>(((Rand)))
>(((Rothbard)))

Pure fantasy.

The flippening is here.

Underrated post.

New, same as the old. What a disgrace.

>Implying that naming the Jew would be a fall from grace, and not the holy act...
You do know that they killed Jesus, right?

Drumpf btfo

>Trusting anything (((Thernovich))) has to say

>My thuper theecret thources

You do know that there's 0 evidence Jesus existed, right?

Not finding this tweet, link?

Jesus either didn't exist or he was a kike, you have to pick one of those leaf.

You don't own NOTHIN goyim

Pretty much this. A Manhattan democrat real estate mogul did a hostile takeover of the GOP and now his (((son-in-law))) and (((daughter))) are helping him bring the NWO.

Well Id flip too if I knew the jews would jfk my family and rape my children before impeaching me over pizza. We all know how it works, this was all about the dank memes.

Spicer flag was a sign.

Implying there will ever be elections in the US again.

tribe of Judah = jew. hello king james.

Caught.

he called the susan rice story and broke the syria air strike a couple hours before it happened

>he's flipped

along with everyone else in the cabinet? everyone except steve bannon thought this was necessary. rex tillerson was also semi- /yourguy/ and he seems the most supportive

general mattis? cmon.

Note how junker is focusing on bannon

Who the fuck is 'he'? For all we know it's someone who Trump has by the balls for Obama's spying.

shill

Lol. These faggots still pretending not to be terrified of me and my friends.

Hahahaha

Lol

As long as me or a member of my group is alive, America will never die.

Fuck you all.

that guy in front has a flesh colored yarmulke

mark him too

what do they think making pol hate trump will do? It won't make pol suddenly liberal. I'm pissed at trump for pulling this retarded shit but only because he should be bombing israel instead

They just had to let one slip in and he'd be the trojan horse, the 5th column.

>Kushner's been instrumental in promoting Goldman Sachs COO and fellow Democrat Gary Cohn to a key position in the White House, where he is now the Chief Economic Advisor to the president, the Director of the National Economic Council, and a more-and-more dominant voice in President Trump's ear. In turn, Gary Cohn brought Andrew Quinn into the White House. Quinn was a major negotiator for the controversial TPP trade agreement.
>Cohn is also a close ally of Dina Powell, who is Ivanka Trump's advisor who has become the Deputy National Security Advisor. Powell's husband is a president at Teneo, a consulting firm tightly connected to the Clintons. Powell herself is friends with Valerie Jarrett, who currently lives with the Obamas.
>Jared Kushner's wife and the president's daughter Ivanka Trump is friends with Chelsea Clinton and Huma Abedin.
>Jared Kushner made the decision to fire missiles at Syria despite it violating Donald Trump's previously stated policies.

It's almost over.

you guys have been caught, why persist?

mad props for the effort

This coming from mr. Iknowsomethingyoudontknow?
Ok, kys

You do know you've become the shills here right?
Sup Forums is returning to its libertarian, NatSoc roots. Trump abandoned us for for (((them))). Just how shareblue ctr jidf tried to sway Sup Forums you will also fail. We would have forgiven almost anything except siding with fucking kikes.

LARP

jared kushner did not make this decision. wtf this board is making me cringe right now. there are ADVISORS like general MATTIS, TILLERSON, MCMASTER, even if they're neocons or w/e, it's not fuckin kushner making that decision lol.

please answer my question

It's over

You could have listened to the manlet but instead you elected a 6'3 cheeto conman, we deserve whatever we get

Cernovich's sources are almost always desperate attention seeking, but this is just vague to the point of nothing.

Everyone you named are neocon Warhawks. Them making the decision is just as bad as kushner. Neocons are clueless Jew puppets.

t.white transblack about to go to Syria

>oy vey he's gassing children into soap bars it's anotha shoah
>ivanka cries jew tears to daddy
>most of his jewish advisers approve and encourage it

cernovich was fed positive intel one time.

since then he has been spouting nonsense.

he doens't know he has been corrupted.

>neocon
That word must be on the script. It's basically the go to right now. It also shows how unoriginal you guys are.

This retard thinks the Secretary of State is an "ADVISOR", lmao

I'm on a tablet can't follow links pasta it in a reply.

share blue larping as racists.

so fucking weird.

>not realizing that Kek works in chaos
>chaos isn't always pretty

IT'S OVER

boards(dot)Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/120074479

ITS BECAUSE THEY'RE LITERALLY FUCKING NEOCONS. IM SORRY YOURE AN INFANT AND ONLY HAVE MEMORIES OF A RETARDED NIGGER AS YOUR PRESIDENT

he asked why you were a faggot.

This is probably what happened, but fuck Assad [and the FSA and IS] anyway.

How old are you? Do you not remember Ron Paul? He named the neocons and RINOS in 2008. Maybe you should learn what you ade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

>it is still the 1990s

using dated language and dated concepts for current politics is fucking retarded.

this is part of the reason no one takes you seriously.

wow you're upset. did getting called out trigger you that hard?

just admit it isn't kushner, u fuckin cringe ass anons

well he definitely is a secretary of state, more power than fuckin kushner

We have been telling this for months faggot
He has always been Breitbart-lite for sissy faggots who sucks pacifism more than an SJW

So it's still 2008, that was 8 years ago dude. Are you still that pissed off over Bush2?

you guys are beyond retarded

bannon...

lmao listen to yourself. Go jerk off somewhere else autistic larper

>implying there will be a (((next time)))

Stop voting and start tearing the whole corrupt system down

I'm not voting for any Paul, senpai. Mexicans have to go.

Disclosure

>you were paying attention at all to the events of Thursday night.

Explain?

You think neocons just went home and face up? They are everywhere in all branches of gov democrats and republicans.
How hard is it for you faggots to understand NON INTERVENTIONIST FOREIGN POLICY

right you never call anyone a liberal or conservative and use such dated language. keep sucking trump's dick into iraq 2.0

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

is cernovich just trying to sell his fucking book?

STFU WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HIS HIRING OF NEOCONS FOR MONTHS NOW WHILE YOU CANCER FAGS WERE POSTING MAYMAYS ON THE_DONALD

GTFO

Are you telling me that after a decade of consistent non-interventionist policy on Syria Trump changes his mind in 24 hours means he's been flipped? You don't say...

paranoid schizophrenic or pathetic cultist

trump got flipped on day 1