So now that the Americans shall clean our toilets...

So now that the Americans shall clean our toilets, Canadians and Australians shall sweap our streets and Brits shall lick clean our asses. Ahahahahahahah

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that MAGA hat floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

nice fantasy mate, its straight to the local 7/11 for you mr poo loo.

`pajeet,dont make me get the cannon again....

Wait, you're saying there's a difference between cleaning the toilets and sweeping the streets?

Sage. Classic gif though

You serve as a good reminder that although my life is pretty shitty it isn't as bad as the plebbitor who pastes the same shit in every thread on an anonymous Russian Hacker Keyboard in an attempt to feel like they are doing something (that template folder was a honeypot btw)

*points the nearest Indian toilets*
Go clean it donkey.

Fantasy turns reality ahahahahah

Just shat in the loo, peasant. Now click my asshole clean. *25paisa credited in your designated wife's* keep up the good work dog.

indians are not desirable you low caste filth

and ive banged a few of your women lol

one has actually rimmed my ass also,i didnt even ask her and it was awkward as fuck and i didnt enjoy it

I'm surprised you even know what a toilet is

You think of me all the time, Anjun...
But, the sad part is...
I don't think of you at all

Stay away from our women or else we invade you for the Kohinoor diamond.

Pictured. OP is on bottom row, 67th from the left.

>So now that the Americans shall clean our toilets
What toilets? That is literally your problem poojeet.

we are only one antibiotic resistant strain of goodness away from all filthy Asian degenerates being culled naturally from the planet.

>bang our women
Grow a dick you unfuckable peasant

Invade, ahahahahahah cant handle your moms from whoring and white ape talk about invading our women. Go search the nearest Indians. You'll establish your mom's panty.

>What toilets?
Your head

If you can find a single fucking toilet in your shithole of a country I will gladly clean it for free

>trying to be funny
i honestly dont think anyone on this board likes pajeets

After you kangaroos are done cleaning our streets, deporte all collected garbage and shit to your land.

Your Bantz are weak, you have brought great shame upon your people.

Step 1) learn to shit in a toilet like a human being.
Step 2) kill yourself after growing old without ever figuring out how to poo in loo

You have to come here to witness the unthinkable, miss burger.

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!

>Your Bantz are weak
You skills of cleaning are weak, slave.
*cheese debited from your burger*

Please stop I'm gonna die of cringe

>Haha those stupid Anglos btfo with this post
The Pajeet thought to himself, but little did he know his mother's curry has upset his stomach (despite this being the 156th night in a row of curry), he quickly rushes outside of his 50 square meter house to go to his favorite shitting street. The stream of shit quickly errupts in a wattery torrent from his anus. He gives a quick wipe with his left and and walks back to his house to refresh the thread he just made to trigger the anglo-sphere that tried to civilize his "country" for so long.
>Stupid Anglos
He thinks bitterly to himself.

I don't care ahahahahahah
We love playin with white apes

go swim in the ganges, mahtma

HA! According to the memes of Sup Forums America isn't white. Take that!

I swim in the pool build by murican slaves

You meant yellow obscene fellow? Wahahahaha

damn I remember those. Haven't seen those gifs in quite a while.

Sorry Mexican day laborers are not Americans.

Shudra larping away!

So you're saying that you want the US to set up a street sweeping service for you?

>>India

>>toilets

Obviously fake.

>subhuman anglos getting BTFO by based ARYAN
nice

No amount of licking will ever clean the gravel and road detritus from your smelly third world ass crack. Jog on, Sanjay

>implying Indians use toilets

the UN wouldn't need to make your country videos about how to use them if this were the case.

keep dreaming, Pajeet.

>*points the nearest Indian toilets*

No sense in lying Pajeet. You'd have to travel to Pakistan to find a working toilet.

POO