HOL UP WHITEY, DRUMPF IS ABOUT TO STARVE 20 MILLION OF MY BRUDAS AND SISTAS

HOL UP WHITEY, DRUMPF IS ABOUT TO STARVE 20 MILLION OF MY BRUDAS AND SISTAS

AMERIKKKA VOTED FOR THIS

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

independent.co.uk/news/world/four-famines-world-first-time-somalia-yemen-nigeria-south-sudan-break-out-un-time-run-out-stop-a7654286.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ideas.repec.org/p/cam/camdae/0773.html
eb.kobegakuin.ac.jp/~ntohru/poverty.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238017/UK-gives-19million-aid-South-Africa--president-spends-17-5million-palace.html#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>foreign aid
>it all goes to military dictators to buy limousines

Why aren't they having famines now if it just goes to limos for dictators? checkmate drumpfkin

GOOD

FUCK NIGGERS

grow your own food, idiots

Famines have been directly correlated with undemocratic governments/not a lack of money or food.

When you know the truth and so many people won't listen, do you get sad? I feel sad right now

It doesn't go to them.
It goes to the fucking Jews who basically ask you to send money to fund their limousines and shit.
Look up the scandal in Haiti where they sent billions and the result of that money was one or two houses being built.

i only learned recently that the ethiopia famine from the 80's wasn't due to weather, it was from the government bombing farmers crops lol

Foreign aid
The fuck you mean your buta and your sita

Leftists support Darwinism and Natural Selection but fight it when it applies to Black People.

Not our problem.

Fuck obama and fuck all black people.

Tell them to stop killing white farmers then senpai

>implying the western world giving billions to warlords and communist tin pot dictators is "charity"

The God Emperor doesnt spare the shitskin for ruining the world

Learn how to farm and fish

Remember the whites who died in Haiti only to have the savages to run it into the ground!
Remember the fate of Rhodesia! Of South Africa! Of Angola!
To hell with your aid! You should have thought about that before you bit our hand and spilled our blood so you could live like the savages you are.

there's always Sweden and Germany, they'll be fine

GOOD! ALL NIGGERS DESERVE TO DIE!

no sympathy senpai. Zim and SA kicked out all their white farmers.

either way. not our problem. overpopulated anways.

Its a fucking famine retard.

fun fact: in order for liberals to believe that niggers couldn't make it without our help, they first have to believe, either consciously or unconsciously, that niggers are inferior

Apefricans have chronic famines because they're still stuck with stone age-tier agricultural techniques and worst of all they still have 8 babies per woman.

Remember the "we are the world" campaign to save Ethiopia from famine? Its population back then was 40 million. 30 years later, it's now close to 100 million, and they're still as hungry as ever...

Mugabe is that you?

>World faces four famines as Trump administration plans to slash foreign aid budget

Too bad it didn't help in the first place.

The aid effectiveness literature (AEL) consists of empirical macro studies of the effects of development aid. By the end of 2004, it had reached 97 econometric studies of three families, which have been analyzed in one study for each family using meta-analysis. The AEL is an ideal subject for meta-analysis as it uses only a few formally similar models which try to catch precisely the same effects. Also, it is an area with strong beliefs – often generated by altruism – and interests. In this survey of the AEL, we shows that when the whole of the literature is examined, a clear pattern emerges in the results: after 40 years of development aid, the evidence indicates that aid has not been effective. We show that the distribution of results is significantly asymmetrical in a way that reflects the reluctance of the research community to publish negative results. The Dutch Disease effect of aid has been ignored but is a plausible explanation for aid ineffectiveness.
ideas.repec.org/p/cam/camdae/0773.html

This paper examines the relationship between foreign aid and poverty
reduction using cross-sectional and panel data. We disaggregate foreign
aid and use several of poverty indexes. We show that while real per
capita income has the robust and highly significant impact on poverty
reduction, aid has no significant effect. A simulation based on our results
show that Sub-Saharan Africa is seriously off track to achieve MDG of
halving poverty by 2015.

eb.kobegakuin.ac.jp/~ntohru/poverty.pdf

UK gives £19million aid to South Africa - its president spends £17.5million on his palace

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238017/UK-gives-19million-aid-South-Africa--president-spends-17-5million-palace.html#

wow, imagine if we spent more actually helping them build a sustainable agriculture beyond nestle slave farms, instead of destroying their farmer profits with shitty foodstuffs

Good.

Drumpfeld blown the fuck in

Africa is a continent full of ghetto niggers who expect white people's tax dollars to take care of them even while they rage and want to murder those same white people.

Maybe Africans niggers shouldn't have murdered all the white farmers who used to keep their countries fed. Maybe they shouldn't have sent gangs to repossess those farmers and promptly completely ruin their productivity because none of them knew, nor cared to figure out, the basics of modern agriculture.

How stupid do you have to be to starve in a jungle?

Why do you bring up things you don't understand?

This

learn how to farm better then

>triggered

what happened to this trump bros

That's terrible.

Way more than 20 million people need to die.

Is American money keeping foreign niggers alive? Trump loses a point, gains a point.

>kick out all the skilled farmers
>expect the same farmers to continue feeding them

When you get killed only to come back to Earth as a nigger 5 times to die of starvation is when you'll eat those words.

No its Mali the Sahara desert moron

Our subsidies destroy indigenous agriculture at the expense of the American taxpayer. Trump did one good thing.

>World Hunger
>Trump's Fault

Fucking idiots. kys

Get it? I said eat those words. But you can't eat if you're dead. HAHA I'm funny.

>Its a fucking famine retard.
There's always some retarded shit in africa and it's never their fault, even when they kicked out farmers from zimbabwe and ended up with starvation problems some years later cause they were incompetent at doing it, it's never africans fault.

At this point it's seriously have less kids, don't have 10 kids if you can't feed one, miraculously they're going to starve and then everybody needs EVEN MORE food and other things..

This african farce can't keep continuing it's been the same for decades and virtually the only thing we've managed to do is nearly double their populations and essentially have to deal with more starving people and kids THAN WHEN WE FUCKING STARTED OUT..

>oh no don't slash my foreign aid bro
Try taking responsibility for your own damn situation for once in the last 3 decades! Essentially nobody needs to give you jack shit! And infact there's quite a few doing just that, why don't you go complain to them instead of those who's been stuffing you with stuff for the past several decades?

But they having famines...? Thats why everyone is wasting their money on africa in the first place

But then I wouldn't be starving.

I get it. I laughed because of the combination of your faggotry and terrible pun. Have a (you)

make cannibalism legal again

This is pottery.

Africa is the most fertile and recourse-rich continent in the world. Africans need to be able to take care of themselves. Trump for once is finally letting Darwin do his job. Nature can now correct itself.

good, too many niggers in this world

they're dying of starvation because they act like idiots and don't put in the fucking effort to improve their situation.. it's WAAA WAAA somebody feed me and my 12 kids i shouldn'tve FUCKING HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE.. but now the kid is starving.. help me and my kids!!!

Been like that for over 3 decades now! We're just talking here about their inability to grow their own food and tend to their own agriculture! Which is a problem to them, and then they inspite of this decide to have 10 kids or whatever when they're on UN food aid.. Really starting to piss me off.. You know we could spend our money on something else!!!! like OUR OWN FUCKING CITIZENS.. if we didn't have to constantly throw so much money at africa because they can't keep it in their pants!

>somalia
>yemen
>nigeria
>south sudan
>implying they arent already in famine

Why is it always Africa?

Nowhere else in the world seems to fucking starve.

Then they come here and low and behold they all just expect fucking welfare and food stamps

Get a god damn job, I work hard to support my family I don't need a billion Africans with my government giving beggars my money for me.

Isn't that a good thing?

Africa and Asia are grossly overpopulated and that is the direct, central cause of Global Warming/Climate Change.

If he props up the unnecessary reproduction of Climate Change/Global Warming assets, won't that just lead to MORE famines in the future, on a wider scale?

Am I mistaken here?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

>tfw world culture progressed too far into civility and modern age sensibilities to further colonize Africa

imagine how many problems could've been prevented, and what could've been bros, if those colonizers and conquerors had an extra century or so to develop it, bros

america needs all the money it can get

FUCK AFRICA

Fuck niggers. I would be happy if every single one of them starved to death

Undemocratic governments are directly correlated with non-white people.

>unsustainable agricultural practices
>breeding 8 children per woman

That's the formula for a famine. Ethiopia won't send me a check if I lose my job so why should I give a fuck about people facing the consequences of their decisions?

Learn to farm and stop being lazy.

I know bro, you didn't have to type all that out.

haha you can't eat in a famine either!

Aka niggers cannot into agriculture
Hmmmmm I don't know why a continent fully reliant on gibs die when gibs cease
GOOD RIDDANCE MONEY SINK

What communists answer when you ask why those negros cant grow their own food if they are equal to whites? "Because of white devil" is not an argument as white devil not only does no harm, but also sends a lots of free gibs.

And people say Trump isn't redpilled

PS: Once Western civilisation falls and China colonices Africa, we'll be dealing the 'natives' to the wholesale in a nice thorough, organised genocide.

Can't wait to start stuffing nogs in the gas chambers.

It wouldnt have mattered, the niggers still would have ruined it in the end.

The poor in Africa are ignored and get scraps compared to the middle class.

lurn 2 fud oar dye

boo fuckin hoo there's plenty of other countries that spend money on stupid shit you could complain about

FUCK ALL A Y'ALL WHITE CRACKAS

>people end up starving
>AYO HOL UP MAYBE WE SHUD LERN TO FARM N SHIET
>third world countries become developed a decade from now

Ignored by other Africans. These people won't lift a finger for me. So again, why should I give a fuck?

South Sudan can get fucked. Those cunts don't like us so I don't like them

I'm pretty sure it's a legal grey area in Africa

Technically, you're making unnatural selection by giving aid to people that can't sustain the levels it creates.

So, yes, you're the one that doesn't understand.

You didn't answer his question faggot

The blacks over there generally don't know how to farm well enough to get the yields needed.

kek that picture

Why don't they grow their own food and feed themselves?

All of these 20 million will be welcomed into Germany because fuck drumpf amirite?

Enjoy, Krauts lol.

and you are just sitting here on Sup Forums, like a nigger, instead of trying to help these so called brothers and sisters. Fuck niggers. Maybe you should make your African countries great again.

niggers are incapable of sustaining their own lives

let them fucking die

Problem: Subsaharan African overpopulation
Solution: Subsaharan African starvation

Your glorious digits prove that you are right. It's not my job to pay taxes in order to convince other people to not be in the stone age anymore. Growing food isn't hard.

too easy to do that my friend.

During Christmas I was at a dinner with three graduate students from Africa. We get to talking about our families.
>One is the youngest of 12
>Another is the middle child of 15
>One is the youngest of 3
>Why so few siblings?
>She says unfazed: My parents were killed in the genocide before they could have anymore children

Because they're fucking niggers. South America, Asia and fucking India were able to figure this shit out, but those subhuman animals are still too stupid to figure it out and they rob and murder anyone who tries to teach them.

>feed dumb niggers
>they can't sustain their population or produce their own food or have an economy or civilization
>feed dumb niggers more
>they can't sustain their population or produce their own food or have an economy or civilization
>feed dumb niggers more
>feed dumb niggers more
>let niggers starve

(((foreign aid)))

And how is that a bad thing exactly?

It's just not taught or talked about. Instead we just keep sending more money and more food to degenerate governmenrs. Then libtards chimp out when our based POTUS decides to stop wasting money

3 is enough desu. How are they supposed to feed 15 children?

Yes that pic is perfect example.
>white people get the fuck out, no whites in zimbabwe fuck off. We are confiscating your farms, you are rich and are good farmers that's unfair those farms belong in black hands, we take your land now fuck off.
>fucking come back we don't know what we're doing, it's not working out so well.
>we're starving, fuck you white people give us 1.5 billion in food aid you fucking racists.
ITS A FAMINE YOU GUYS, GOTTA HELP THOSE POOR HELPLESS LITTLE AFRICANS can't you understand the plight of the 10 children they chose to have that are now starving because you are so heartless..
Give a hand to africaaaa.. poor oogabooga just need a little bit of water and food, for just 10 dollars a month you can help oogabooga get food and water. Don't want oogabooga to starve.. they have it rough..
Basically been like that for the last 30 years.. almost doubled the population so now the demand is even higher!!!
>Send more aid unconditionally, this will fix everything we just need money money money and food and shieet..
Just keep racing down that same road doing the exact same shit and nothing changes in africa because there's someone who isn't being asked to change.. THEM!!! it's just
>more aid, give more please, build more wells for us please, do this please.. yes thank you more food and clothes..
>we poor i got 12 kids to feed.. need moar please, they need school they need education!!!
At which point do you feel you yourself need to do something? 30 years and still the same bullshit..

Good post. I'm going to save these.

Oh, I think starvation is the least of your worries. China is becoming a major power player in Africa right now. I think your worries should be more about them than Trump cutting the Africans off.

Enjoy your Ugandan Chinese babies.

The redpill that needs to get swallowed in this thread: famine is NOT directly correlated with the absence of food or money. It is almost solely due to lack of democracy in the state it's taking place in