How do you convince women and mothers not to get vaccinations or vaccinate their children?

Men are open to reason. Women are retarded. Anyone have luck redpilling women on vaccines?

Other urls found in this thread:

petwelfarealliance.org/vets-on-vaccines.html
kennelcoughtreatment.org/vaccines-and-vets
dogsnaturallymagazine.com/why-vets-are-getting-away-with-murder/
cnbc.com/2017/01/10/donald-trump-appoints-vaccine-critic-robert-kennedy-jr-to-panel-examining-vaccine-safety.html
dogsnaturallymagazine.com/free/VaccineGuide.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/dogsnaturally/FreeVaccineGuide.pdf
abc.net.au/news/2010-08-18/vets-accused-of-over-vaccinating-pets/949038
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try Puppies. Today women like puppies more than their own children.

Vets are dealing with the same issues as human doctors. They are speaking out too. These women will kill their own babies in the womb but would never harm a puppy.

>120085414
Fucking genius, you should be /ourguy/

Quick internet search turns up a lot of results

petwelfarealliance.org/vets-on-vaccines.html

kennelcoughtreatment.org/vaccines-and-vets

dogsnaturallymagazine.com/why-vets-are-getting-away-with-murder/

Thanks user

Thx. I really think seeing how this problem crosses lines into the pet world shows how well documented this issue is. It becomes real hard to deny when vets are saying the same thing.

Glad to help spread the information. Most people dont know about the vets complaining too. Puppies and children are my soft spot. Ive been keeping up on this issue for quite some time and taking plenty of ridicule along the way. President Trump may be taking care of this issue for us soon though. cnbc.com/2017/01/10/donald-trump-appoints-vaccine-critic-robert-kennedy-jr-to-panel-examining-vaccine-safety.html

>How do you convince women and mothers not to get vaccinations or vaccinate their children
Why would I do something that retarded?

>hurr durr vaccines are bad
Go be retarded somewhere else.

Kek has spoken. The digits tell no lies.

>ITT: Sup Forums proves why it should never have a /med/ board

This one is good too. dogsnaturallymagazine.com/free/VaccineGuide.pdf

Vets are over-vaccinating in (every 1-3 years) cases where one vaccine lasts a lifetime.

By all means, keep getting vaccines, Jose and Habib. You have plenty of IQ points to spare, and your prosperous countries have first-world medical technologies and some of the world's best doctors.

>When Mexico and Saudi Arabian get treps and doobs pointing out what a retard you are.

KYS OP.

>dogsnaturallymagazine
Sounds real reputable
And that page doesn't exist. But I did see a retarded article railing against the rabies vaccine.

Idiots like you are why the Lyme disease vaccine was tabled in 1998. Pets can get vaccinated for it, but not us humans.

This year is supposed to be terrible because of lots of rodent food sources. Ticks get the bacteria from rodents.

+5
> vaccinating your kids

kek

The URL in the email ended up going to s3.amazonaws.com/dogsnaturally/FreeVaccineGuide.pdf

abc.net.au/news/2010-08-18/vets-accused-of-over-vaccinating-pets/949038

Retard, not vaccinating your children is murder just the same as abortion is

People who are open to reason are not antivaxxers.

Is there a reason this image is exclusively brown kids and white girls?

are people getting vaccinated for shit more than once? That sounds like a really terrible idea, I thought you only got re-vaccinated for measles or something like that

I got vaccinated and I clearly have autsim though, so I guess it doesn't matter

>one vaccine lasts a lifetime
Not necessarily
It depends on many factors

witnessed. but yeah, vaccines in general are re-done more frequently than needed experimentally