Give me the rundown, why is Trump launching missiles into Syria bad?

Give me the rundown, why is Trump launching missiles into Syria bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2013/12/12/world/meast/syria-civil-war/
hrw.org/news/2016/11/11/iraq-fleeing-isis-forces-fired-toxic-chemicals
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4296488/ISIS-car-bomb-factory-jihadis-drones.html
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/05/08/canadas-special-forces-face-the-risk-of-daesh-gas-attacks-in-iraq.html
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34211838
deutsch.rt.com/fotostrecken/48877-syrische-luftwaffenbasis-al-schairat-in/
justice.gov/sites/default/files/olc/opinions/2001/09/31/op-olc-v025-p0188_0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waste of money. Why should we waste American dollars on some shithole in the middle-east? I wouldn't waste a single American penny if it would save every worthless Syrian from a painful death.
This is neocon interventionism.

Go back to rreddit you fucking sissy bitch!

Because we only believe in pussy ass war today, not just as USA, but, as the entire western world.

If we're not going to fucking colonize a place and reap the benefit of wasting money on it, stay the fuck home and let them gas eachother into extinction.

This was going to happen regardless of who got elected and all the people bitching about Trump or defending him don't understand how the world works. The POTUS is a puppet and has been since before WWI, but most faggots here don't bother to lurk so they take everything that is said or done at face value and don't bother to think about any alternatives. Attacking / defending Trump is what (((they))) want; to use him as a scapegoat so they can continue with their plans without anyone noticing.

Witness!

It's not, if anything, the response from the libertarian arm of the meme-right misses the mark.

So long as the strikes are limited responses to specific breaches of laws governing chemical weapons, there's no reason to be upset.

This would would be bad, if Trump choose to pursue a policy of destabilization like Clinton did in Libya and Bush did in Iraq. However, that is not what Trump is choosing to accomplish. Trump's policy is tactically brilliant because of how limited his actions are. Trump is merely showing the world that America is

1. Not fucking around, like we did under the cuck Obama.
2. Willing to promote a policy of measured and fair responses.

The strike was a shot over Assad's bow, warning him to shape up.

>Waste of money.
The missiles were already paid for, and they have a limited shelf life.

High chance of sacring my cow so thats bad

>more war less money for the US
>more refugees everywhere, islam grows
>saudi influence grows exponentially
>europe destroyed US shadow of former self
>one dumb mixed dumb race controlled by jews

>calls someone a sissy
>afraid to confront shitskins
Goebbels is rolling in his grave

It's not. Anybody saying otherwise is a shill/cuck.

trigger ivans

>spoiled milk
ewww

Wrong.

Syrian refugees are fleeing chemical attacks. By striking Assad punitively, Trump is showing that he is willing to pursue an environment that lead to LESS REFUGEES. If Trump had not acted, there would be yet another flood of Syrian refugees into Europe and the US because they would be afraid of additional attacks. Trump's actions lead to Syrian stability and less islamic terror at home.

But isn't the US violating international law?

Yeah, he is confirmed a good goy like every other president. Dumb fuck wastes 100 million to hit an outhouse and scratch the patio.

Fucking kike loving rat riding that 19.9 trillion all over the US.

It makes him Bush 3.0. Never ending war and regime change bullshit. Also he said nothing during his campaign that would make anyone think this is something he'd do - it's not America first. It's world police horse ploppy.

HOL FUCK STOP REPLYING TO SHIT THREADS

Meals on Wheels:

- What: An incredibly well designed and efficient program that feed starving elderly Americans.

- Cost: $250 million USD a year. Budget allowance: Cut 90% of it, we cannot afford it.

50 Tomahawk missiles:

- What: An explosive. Blew out some asphalt of an airfield, a mostly empty hangar and 5 sandniggers

Cost: $100 million for one night's attack. Stocks will be replenished indefinitely.

The Syrians won. We just spent our tax-money to take out 5 random dudes in a desert for $20 million, while our elders are starving to death. Under budget and ahead of schedule!

Sage
>you have go go back

>bombing syria will lead to stability
please end your own life tonight

Because the only people to benefit are Israelis , proving that Trump is a Jew puppet.
100% kike

Do you think Raytheon or whoever makes the patriot missle loans them until they're used?Lol.

>$90 million USD in Tomahawk missiles
vs
>$1 billion in islamic terror at home
I'm gonna say Trump made the right call here.

>"We are going to Make America Strong Again"
>"Obama is WEAK on Foreign Policy"
>"Restore our Military"
These are all promises of Trump. Not sure where you heard Trump promised never to use our military, ever.
If you are worried about getting bogged down like we did in Iraq: dont. There is no regime change planned, read Tillerson's presser. There are zero boots on the ground, zero warplanes were put at risk and zero risk to Americans. Trump response was well measured and safe, nothing like Bush.

>Syrian refugees are fleeing chemical attacks
Conducted by rebels. They've been doing it regularly for 5 fucking years up until literally last month. Documented factual records:
December 2013 edition.cnn.com/2013/12/12/world/meast/syria-civil-war/
Oct 2014 america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/10/24/iraq-isil-chlorine.html
March 2015 www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31847427
Nov 2016 hrw.org/news/2016/11/11/iraq-fleeing-isis-forces-fired-toxic-chemicals
march 2017 www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/shells-liberated-areas-eastern-mosul-chlorine-gas/ April 2017 dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4296488/ISIS-car-bomb-factory-jihadis-drones.html
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/05/08/canadas-special-forces-face-the-risk-of-daesh-gas-attacks-in-iraq.html
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34211838

Terrorist morale is at an all time high, shills too, see Then there are literal terrorists tweeting their support for trump too

And guess what, there's another alleged chemical attack that happened literally just today. Assad really seems to want the US to bomb Syria some more huh? Get a grip

Kike Satanism.

/thread

You're an idiot that inept attack emboldened jihadis, just like the last fucking 15 years.

more neocon bullshit. If I wanted a war in the middle east I would have voted for hillary.

>There is no regime change planned, read Tillerson's presser. There are zero boots on the ground, zero warplanes were put at risk and zero risk to Americans. Trump response was well measured and safe, nothing like Bush.

For now.

Trump warned Asaad that if he continued committing war crimes, that the United States would intervene. If you want your words to mean anything, you have to follow through on promises like that.

This is why nobody takes the EU or NATO seriously. They talk big but when it comes time to follow through on their promises,
they roll over like a dog.

It's not bad, Trump sent a message and it's a good thing. Ignore the concern trolling shill raid.

Same old shit. Was hoping for something different for a change. Maybe it just can't be done.

Still better than the shitty Dems, but what isn't?

>Assad did nuffin wrong.
Explain these canisters of chemical gas found at the airport Trump striked, as reported by RT.

deutsch.rt.com/fotostrecken/48877-syrische-luftwaffenbasis-al-schairat-in/

Damnit, I forgot the proof again

>international law
An oxymoron if ever there was one. Law governing sovereigns isn't law.

The intention of the international community (far more important than what the law says) is to end the use of chemical weapons in warfare. If it is made clear to Assad that use of chemical weapons will lead ONLY to loss of military capability, he will stop using them.

It's exactly what (((they))) want

Gotta buy new ones.

Same old shit.

S H I T

H

I

T

Its not. There are just a fuck ton of shills out right now

It's literally only reddit that is scared of america asserting itself.

Providing air support for islamic terrorists, doing the exact opposite of what he promised his foreign policy would be during the campaign and essential following in Obama's footsteps in the middle east.

not sarin gas canisters

>Sup Forums worships a chaos god
>/pol gets mad when chaos happens

Syrian military officials said the site was a known chemical weapons storage facility before 2013, but Russians were supposed 2 ensure they were gone. The site was declared by the Syrian government as CW related. OPCW mission was informed by the government. These are empty containers, left there after OPCW destroyed the contents. Kys shill

>they just threw a bunch of rusty looking containers outside
>cannisters containing sarin of course

You think they'd have a WMD in a container that looks like it's going to rupture from weathering any day now and sit ontop of them? m8....

this is not chaos , it is jewish business as usual

troops are already in Syria though, so yeah... Not taking over the country amounts but we do have boots on ground.

We are under invasion.

Looks shopped to me. I have seen alot of pixels in my time.

Seems to contradict previous campaign promises and policy statements that he would not pursue regime change in Syria and would work with Assad to fight ISIS

Also gravely increases risk of confrontation with Russia

kikes gonna kike

Hurr durr what is demand forecasting

OPCW inspected everything in 2013 and these are just in disarray and have holes in them. Looks like they are ready for gassing kids, bread factories and schools. As you know in Sun Tzu's art of war he states

>Gassing kids at a time when you have the ultimate advantage will throw your enemies off balance. You would think it was suicidal but it makes complete sense.

>the flag
i kekked

It's interesting how no one is able to identify what these canisters are from.

You must be blind then.

Hell fucking seger.

This. Spooked milk is the worst

hes makin america great again you bitches

>tan canisters, rusty, holes in them, not clearly marked, picture far away.

You are supposed to know what they are how? Fuck off retard. Just believe what everyone tells you. Why not just believe me that I have a golf ball size object in orbit right now? I told you didn't I? You don't believe me? You must be blind and stupid!

>TFW YOU REALIZE ISRAEL IS OCCUPYING PART OF SYRIA
it all makes snese now

Using them saves money in a way because you don't have to pay to dispose of them.

So we are the world police?

Care to elaborate?

Because it is what the jews want. The only good thing about you electing a clown was because he didn't seemed to be 100% a jewish pawn but he proved otherwise.

There are serious questions as to who was behind this attack

Its quite simple. The US Congress is the only body that can declare war on another sovereign nation. It requires a vote. The President cannot launch an attack on another sovereign country without authorization. It will never happen but Trump could be impeached 100% guaranteed just on what he did.

He took an oath to preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States. He just broke that oath by going above and beyond his duties. That makes him a traitor to the United States.

Again it will never happen but in a properly functioning US Government he would be up on treason charges or at least impeachment.

He also essentially declared war on Syria in an act of aggression when Syria has actually done nothing towards the United States.

It also doesn't make sense why Assad would order his own people gassed. He doesn't strike me as completely stupid, so he would know doing so would result in casualties which would result in the act being exposed, thus giving the West the justification they needed to invade and/or ramp up direct support for the rebels.

It's not. Liberals are pretending like it's a bad thing because they hate Trump and anything he does. They're also pretending to be Trump supporters when they criticize what he does in a weak attempt to sow division among them. It's funny, too, when they voted for Hillary, who was itching for a war with Syria and Russia, and they've been spouting all this anti-Russia propaganda, but are now rushing to Russia's defense.

Truth is, Trump didn't play world police but he also stuck by his words when he said there would be consequences for anyone who crossed the line. He didn't go to war, didn't kill civilians (Obama loved killing civilians, remember when he bombed Doctors Without Borders?), didn't try to change the regime and control the planet, but instead he delivered a very measured, very calculated response. Russia's hands are tied, they can't respond without escalation. All they can do is condemn his actions, and even that doesn't really work because he gave them an advanced warning and they were able to evacuate the base (I've heard, at most, ten soldiers died, but I've also heard as few as one and none).

You're extremely stupid, consider suicide

>1
Insufficient investigation was done as to whether or not this was a false flag
>2
The President technically doesn't have constitutional authority to do this
>3
He violated his campaign promises

justice.gov/sites/default/files/olc/opinions/2001/09/31/op-olc-v025-p0188_0.pdf

>On at least 125 such occasions, the
President acted without prior express authorization from Congress.

>Such deployments, based on the President’s
constitutional authority alone, have occurred since the Administration of George
Washington.

Let me guess. Sunni Muslim?

>Whataboutism
>Bush and Obama conducted unauthorized strikes, so Trump should as well

Wow fuck that PDF. First off, pirates/terrorists are not SOVEREIGN countries. The President can order the navy to intercept somali pirates without Congressional authority.

Launching MISSILES into a SOVEREIGN NATION at SOVEREIGN NATIONS airbase is NATION at war with NATION.

>Congress has acknowledged this inherent executive
power in both the War Powers Resolution and the Joint Resolution passed by Congress

Doesn't matter what congress thinks. All that matters is what the Supreme Court says about it, since their only function is to interpret whether a particular law is Constitutional or not. Unless the Constitution is amended, NOTHING can even remotely contradict or supersede it. If it does, it is TREASONOUS.

Mostly because he targeted the wrong people if he wanted to punish the people who used chemical weapons. This may very well embolden or inspire the Daesh/Islamic State to carry out more of this kind of propaganda mass-murder events.

also because I don't give a fuck about Syria, but as AFGHANISTAN IRAQ LIBYA YEMEN prove whenever the USA sticks a dick into the middle east it just costs us money and results in a failed state that gets infested with Saudi-backed mudslime terrorists. Stop fucking with the region and focus on THE HOMELAND.