Using nerve agent on little kids is pure fucking evil, full stop

Using nerve agent on little kids is pure fucking evil, full stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/22/syria-chemical-attack-responders-die/2686971/#
theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/chemical-attack-in-the-town-of-khan-sheikhoun/
imgur.com/f9aZ2O7
express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agreed

drumpf did something good for once

Sad pictures are not an argument.

Why are the pants on that kid to the left so low? Was he being diddled?

well ackchually, 'pure fucking evil' is subjective

It would be, if it actually happened.

>on Sup Forums
>"sad pictures"
Pick one

Babies

I choo.choose Sup Forums

Your have no power here, JIDF. You can't Mossad that Assad.

the gas expands the chest and decreases the weight the pelvic area

how does this work

sure, now Sup Forums cares about brown people....

They are criminals, nothing more. Assad can do whatever he wants to them.

True, I'm glad just and righteous rulers like Assad don't use chemical weapons to end a civil war. (((Whoever))) was behind the false flag should be put to justice though.

Some of the first responders actually did get sick and die because of this

It's worth 59 Tomahawks to stop this shit.

Dude. We tracked the fucking plane. It was them. Even russia doesn't deny that Syrian bombs set it off, they just claim that it was a conventional bombing that happened to set off previously unknown chemical weapons being housed at the target

That being said, Assad almost certainly did not authorize this, as it would be retarded. It was either an insubordinate officer, or a mixup at the airfield's loading bay.

some? All of them shouldve died.

Post the link.

said the pedo-child sacrificing satanist :)

russia-insider.com/en/russia-calls-out-west-guided-regime-change/ri19452

Again, it never happened.

People like you need to be tortatred to death no joke

nap time and the haji kindergarten does not warrant US intervention

not an argument

kek

>All of them shouldve died

That's not how it works. High concentration sarin can disolve through the skin to much less but still lethal concentrations inside the body. But while it's possible for it to defuse back through the skin into another person's skin and still be at lethal concentration, it's much less likely. That being said, it's obviously still probable, as it does happen at a significant rate

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/22/syria-chemical-attack-responders-die/2686971/#

this

Why are people becoming such emotional basket cases? People should be emotionally mature enough to handle a picture of dead children without being triggered into making irrational, hasty, and emotive decisions. Just look how the photograph of the dead toddler on the beach spurred a completely irrational migrant policy.

Maybe it is because we are so sheltered from violence in the West, but this inability to temper our emotional reaction to tragedy is becoming pathological.

The emotional immaturity of SJW's is manifesting itself in government policy decision making.

just kill yourself already, you fucking dolt.

Okay, but this is from 2013. Wheres the one to show the guys in my picture died?

Agreed.

Agreed.
Kek needs to create a world wide Bosnian conflict.

humanity needs a good purging

Even if the sarin attacks were a false flag as some here claim, the strikes were a good way for the US to flex it's muscle after 8 years of indifference. We should be non-interventionalist as Trump promised, but we should also demonstrate that the USA is not to be fucked with.

You know what's even more evil? Murdering kids and then harvesting their organs.

theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs

If Trump and Ivanka care so much about dead kids, I hope they decide to send a barrage of cruise missiles at Israel next.

This is an obvious, open hoax.

The news reports themselves prove "Assad's Chemical Attack" was a hoax.

>Large industrial military armed forces launches chemical weapon attack, against children.
>Literally only kills 80.

This proves it was home-made local small-time chemical attack. Who has the capability for this? ISIS local bomb-makers.

IF the Syrian Army really launched a chemical attack, against defenseless children (as the Liar Trump, and other ISIS propagandists claim) then uncountable thousands would be dead. The first responders would be dead, and the media who came to film it would be dead.

The media reports, and the claims by Trump and other ISIS members, prove this attack was not carried out by Syrian Armed Forces.

We are literally back to "Babbys in incubators" level lies.

Except that this missile strike was an incredibly well measured response. So much so that I wonder if Trump even played a role in drawing it up. Appeases naysayers on the left and right while not causing lasting damage to russian relationship. Intel made it clear that it was not another case of rebel attacks being mistaken for formal syrian military activity. Is enough of a smack to convince Assad to actually get rid of his chemical weapons, for real this time, as obviously his buttfuck retarded airforce can't be trusted with them. And also serves as a microcosm of what Trump will do to north korea if they touch south korea or japan; a timely example during the china meeting.

Even russia says it was the syrians who dropped bombs, just that the bombs set off chemical weapons in a building by accident.

What actually happened, is someone on the base loaded one or two wrong canisters of cluster bombs by mistake.

Pretty sure it was used primarily on ISIS terrorists.
Using dead kids for political agenda is evil too.

Please continue, I find your lies highly amusing.

>followed a furious row prompted by a Swedish newspaper reporting that Israel was killing Palestinians in order to use their organs – a charge that Israel denied and called "antisemitic".
top kek can't make this shit up

fun fact: the population of syria increased during the civil war.

More syrians were born than died.

Why were the bodies bought inside a building?

The media is a shitstorm of relentless lies

Anyone pushing the mainstream muh ebil Assad at this point is either a blatant shill trying to start Iraq 3.0 or a Trump supporter trying to cope massively to avoid accepting the reality that Trump fucked up

syriagenerals.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/chemical-attack-in-the-town-of-khan-sheikhoun/
imgur.com/f9aZ2O7

Yeah, I am not one of those who have abandoned Trump at the first sign of trouble. You certainly have an optimistic view of the situation and you make some good points. We shall see.

So let me get this straight. We tracked the planes as they left the airport and know exactly when the bombing happened, and it matches up perfectly with when the planes left and when they came back, but that's actually incidental to the chemical attack, which was perpetrated by ISIS or syrian rebels that nobody saw, and despite the fact that even their official story is that they dropped conventional bombs on a building and chemicals leaked out?

Just wait till we grab the reptilians who made this, no God is gonna come to me and say to forgive them, is simple not going to happen.

I just wait the day they drop their disguise , dont be afraid when that happens , Lads, when the time comes, KWR.

The ironic thing, is that the pro-Trump republican voters, who just got finished screaming for months during the election, how "OMG the media are all liars!!!"

But now they believe the media with their whole heart and soul, now that ISIS propaganda team just found the magic mind-control technique (show dead children and sob and virtue signal how horrible it is and blame your enemy)

When you can't tell what's true and what is not, stick to your principles.

If they all died from gas, why are all the kids lined up like that? Why would they also be sort of looking the same way?

^^^^

It's currently being reported that Trump's decision to bomb a Syrian airbase that resulted in the deaths of at least seven people was triggered by Ivanka trying to him after seeing the sad pictures of dead children online.

>“Ivanka was infuriated over the lack of a direct response in the immediate aftermath of the Syrian attack.”

>Responding the morning after Assad’s attack, The President’s eldest daughter tweeted: “Heartbroken and outraged by the images coming out of Syria following the atrocious chemical attack today.
express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk

They have to move the bodies so that they don't contaminate other people. Unfortunately this happened too late and some people died trying to help primary victims.

Quarantine.

Nigger, you are a liar and your father is the father of all lies. I don't believe one thing you say, and you build lies on top of lies, told by known repeat liars, whose job is "to lie".

>GEE why don't you believe me???

Are you under the impression someone is claiming that photo is where they dropped dead?

>Intel made it clear that it was not another case of rebel attacks being mistaken for formal syrian military activity.

I should follow up about this statement, however. I do not think that any intel reports should just be accepted without being scrutinized. We have been lied to in the past. I think that it is foolish to just assume that we are being told the truth now. Intelligence reports can be suited to fit a particular agenda as we have seen in the past. As Reagan said, "Trust but verify"

Shitskins are not human. Full stop.

>think of the children...
>except the millions being mutilated in my moral blind spot

why are their shirts always pulled up

terrorists have used kids as suicide bombers, used them in propaganda to kill captives., is it really far-fetched to think they wouldn't gas them as well to gain sympathy and military intervention from the US.

>They tracked the planes..
I'm sure they also have minute to minute satellite evidence proving without a doubt Assad himself gave the order!

KEK agrees as well user

Post a link. That could be an irrelevant picture

its pizzagate all over again

Jew

BUT MY FEELS

>not wanting more
get out cuck

Yes. Stop gassing them in trucks and pretending it is the work as Assaaaaad CIA.

Governments have lied and murdered to further their agendas. Is it really so far fetched to imagine that they won't take advantage of the mass media to do the same thing?

Frankly I have no god damned clue what the truth is. That's how sick these motherfuckers are - they don't want you or I to have a god damned clue about what's actually happening in the world, they just want compliant peasants.

Fuck them to death.

>be rebel
>wait for Aircraft to fly over area
>mortar fire gas into it
>muh ebil Assad and Putin
>shekels deposited
>we wuz fredum fajtas 'n' shiiiiet

>Ten hearbreaking pictures that will make you say fuck having rules and laws and sheet
>Normies continue to fall for this

Only some dead kids are special.

Thanks for the jerk off material. I love watching sand niggers writhe in pain.

Funny how you phony cuckservatives never say the same when Israel is doing bombing runs on the Gaza strip.

Any more syrian hoax pictures?

we need to push back against this cheeto fuck before he gets cucked by zionist neo-keikes even more

And get his fucking whore daughter out of the white house and her kike husband. Shes a full blown pro-refugee democrat her entire life.

I voted for Trump, not his kike family.

Not if they're Muslim

>lazy sandnigger sleeping on the floor

no wonder their countries suck desu

>I should follow up about this statement, however. I do not think that any intel reports should just be accepted without being scrutinized.

I agree. But neither Russia nor Syria have denied the findings, other than that they disagree about whether the dropped bombs were chemical weapons or conventional weapons. If the intel was fabricated, then they would have denied it, even if they couldn't prove it immediately. But they did not even deny it.

for once, OP is not a fag

how is this an argument for using chemical warfare?

Ok, so when will Trump start to bomb rebels?

protip, the only dead kids, were killed before there was any gas.

there are belt ligature marks on some of them

Google images "white phosphorus gaza"

We've tolerated the bombing for years. There is only so much we're willing to overlook. "Don't gas kids" is a reasonable minimum standard of behavior.

>for once, OP is not a fag
Implying you feel empathy for sand niggers. Go back to Redd!t

I seriously doubt Assad gave the order. In fact I find it highly probable that no one gave the order. But even merely having chemical weapons is not acceptable, much less using it, properly authorized or not. If the Assad regime wants to be part of the solution, they must stop being part of the problem. That is the message the airstrike sent.

>IT WAS NERVE GAS GUYS!
>everyone had the time to neatly pull their shirts up, pull down their pants, and cover their faces after being nerve gassed
Lol ok.
Also why in the fuck is that 6 year old wearing diapers still? Disgusting savages.

kekekekekek

kek, when its on behalf of the jews Americans get suddenly butthurt because muh poor kids but when dropping firebombs on European children USrael doesnt hestitate for one second x)

It's so sickening to see those pictures.

I hope Assad will understand his lesson and go back to killing kids with barrel bombs.

Using gas is an atrocity.

The bodies were moved, that is not where or how they died.

It isn't. I was talking about the tendency of the West to have emotionally immature, irrational, knee jerk reactions to images of tragedy.

So what? We have to wait for years so we can gas adults?

Fuck ALL the mudslimes, Trump should let assd genocide his people, and then finish the job. He fucked up on the order.

Why am I supposed to feel worse for a kid who lives through being gassed than a kid who gets blown in half?

Fucking shill. Do not let emotions get in the way of restoring the world back to its proper white order.