How to spot shills

As we all know Sup Forums is reaching maximum shill overload, so I have come up with a basic guide in spotting shills.

1) Anti-trump posters/concern trolling - any post you see a post that is remotely anti-Trump or concerned about a certain Trump issue it is 100% either a Sharia Blue shill or leftypol shill. Sup Forums has been infested with these as of late as David Brock has gotten more funding from Soros. They are very easy to spot. They also tend to be anti /r/the_donald in order to cause a civil war among our fellow brothers and sisters who have managed to maintain a stronghold on Reddit. Most of /r/the_donald are Sup Forums crossposters so any anti /r/the_donald post is an affront at Sup Forums, shills are capitalizing on Sup Forums's hatred of reddit to divide us.

2) Pro-Assad/pro-Putin shills - any time you see a pro-Assad post there is a 80-85% chance you are speaking from a paid shill from the Kremlin. Studies show that most of the posters from /sg/ are from IPs that originate from Moscow, they have been part of Sup Forums for a while now but lately the Russian government has increased their paychecks so you are seeing a lot more pro-Assad + pro-Putin propaganda posted on here. Be very wary. The remaining 15-20% are just misinformed posters who have fallen for Sputnik/RT propaganda, so they can be redeemed.

Last point I want to make is that we are in very chaotic times, shills must understand that Sup Forums will always stand by Donald J.Trump. No amount of concern trolling will EVER change this.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2017/04/cia-plotting-against-president-donald-trump-central-intelligence-agency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>newfag
Kys

>newfag
Here we see a shill using words which he doesn't really understand in order to camouflage his anti-Trump shilling by acting as if he is an oldfag. It's very clever but easily spotted once you know what to look for.

Another word that these shills like to use is nu/pol/.

Given the choice to stand with Assad or Trump, I will always stand with the white Western leader. All shills must hang.

>any post you see a post that is remotely anti-Trump or concerned about a certain Trump issue it is 100% either a Sharia Blue shill or leftypol shill.

Are you trolling, or are you literally as much of a retarded cultist as this statement makes you seem?

You're the only shill here

Trump shills just flooded this board with "le god emperor" memes and shit

Fuck off with this kike shill

>Studies show that most of the posters from /sg/ are from IPs that originate from Moscow
kek I love you aus
fuck /sg/ faggots though

hahaha shut up faggot. Back to R don if you wanna blindly suck Trumps cock. Assad is the only hope those people have, theyll be eaten alive if he falls.

$0.20 has been deposited onto your back account, Sharia shills.

₽0.50 has been deposited onto your bank account, comrade.

These are truly Australian levels of shitposting

The only thing that Sup Forums has always been is antisemitic you dumb fucking faggot.

Always do the opposite of what the jews say.

observer.com/2017/04/cia-plotting-against-president-donald-trump-central-intelligence-agency/

>What to Look for if the CIA Is Plotting Against Trump

>Most importantly—if formerly pro-Trump publications quickly turn on the president without warning or if we begin to see a great deal of very targeted propaganda clearly trying to flip Trump’s base against him or against other elements of his support structure then we should be especially concerned.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a Russian shill

You are the exact mirror image of your dem opponents

>noo this can't be happening people are disagreeing with ME on *MY* board, this surely must be an organized campaign by Russia!

take your pills

But what if the jews expect you to do the opposite of what they say?

Ahem

We are the jews famalam

Go home, Reddit.
>inb4 shareblue
>inb4 hurr durr you dont support my god emperor that means you are a SHILL
Piss off.

This entire thread sounds pretty shilly to me

>the white Western leader
>Shillary Jew foundation?
>ISTANDWITHHER

Sieg fucking heil britbro.

GAS THE NEWFAGS

NIGHT OF THE LONG POSTS NOW

How convenient, not supporting Trump is being defined as shilling. This is the critical thinking Sup Forumsacks boast about.

So you're standing with Assad, then?

No, this is T_D. We're purging them now though.

I'm not pro-Assad, I'm not in favour of military intervention by the USA in the middle east.

Nobody is perfect and the whole god emperor thing is a meme. He did something wrong but that doesn't make him a neocon.

We should always criticize our leaders and Trump can handle criticism and so can Trump supporters,

>any post you see a post that is remotely anti-Trump or concerned about a certain Trump issue it is 100% either a Sharia Blue shill or leftypol shill
this, this is why you have to go back you fucking ideologically damaged retard. this isn't reddit, we can criticize all we god damned want because many of us actually care about the ideas, not the man. the man is just the avatar.

overall this was pretty good bait as it did get you a very coveted (you)

>This is the critical thinking Sup Forumsacks boast about.
>One person represents all the others

Pot meet kettle

This. Either your agree with Reddit, or you're affiliated with Shareblue or CTR or whatever fucking buzzword company they decide to use tomorrow.

this is faggotry. Sup Forums is loyal to nothing and no one. you can support trump and still be critical of his actions - especially if he's following the direct advice of his kike son-in-law.

Fuck al-Qaeda supporter Trump!

This!

hahahahah

I SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP
AMERICA SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP
POL SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP

I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY GUN
I WILL NEVER TOLERATE ISLAM

YOUR SHILLING WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING YOU GAY TINY DICK SHILLS, YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST AND YOU WILL KEEP LOSING

Not an American but definitely off the Trump train unless this is all "5D" chess as they say... Hoping Maxime Bernier turns out to be more sensible up here, God knows that Rona Ambrose is shit on this issue...

> Studies show

Source?

Did you mean President Jared?
(((the son in law)))

fuck off newfag. Sup Forums stands with assad, back to the_zionald faggot aussie chang cuck boy.

Don't forget the BBC fetish kucks. Faggots jerking off to their fantasy.

assad>>mossad?

so basically anyone who has opinions even slightly different than yours is a shill

piss off, aussie

fuck of reddit nigger, pol has always supported assad

are you off lunch break now?
back to /r/MarchAgainstTrump with you

>leaf

kys

Back to T_D with YOU.

Someone give this H&M model the fucking boot.

YOU'RE A SHILL
YOU HAVE NO POWER
YOU ARE WEAK AND USELESS
TELL YOUR SHILL BOSSES THAT YOUR PROPAGANDA HAS NO EFFECT HERE
EVERY SHILL POST ONLY MAKES MY HATE FOR YOU AND MY SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP GROW STRONGER

OP see pic for special announcement.

sometimes when I get a good killstreak in the hit videogame titanfall 2 I impulsively dig in my anus and immediately smell it

anyways I'm pretty stupid so thanks for the information reddit

NOBODY HERE IS HAVING SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT TRUMP

NOBODY

ANYONE WHO CLAIMS THEY ARE IS A PAID SHILL

YOUR SUBVERSION FALLS ON DEAF EARS, SHILLS

EVERYONE CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR DISINFORMATION

THE ONLY ONES YOU'RE FOOLING IS YOURSELVES

>Siding with ISrael against based Assad.

No.

>Reddit spacing
lmao you make it so obvious

no its sharia
they came up with this new theme of getting everybody to call anything anti trump shill because it frustrates normies

the other one is the neo-con angle because trump being a neo-con bothers trump supporters for some reason but it really should bother clinton supporters too since she is also a neo-con so i don't know. the money will dry up and we will get Sup Forums back

are you ok? maybe take a break from the computer, call a relative like your granny or father; I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

You owe me my sides

Isn't it amazing that a place for memes and anime is a high priority target by major world governments to post propaganda? We really do live in the best timeline.

>ywn live in such a secluded bubble you think your anime imageboard is anything more than a passing thought to any influential authority

Obviously you don't understand the depth of this place, shill.

I'm only a Hitler shill

oh shit forgive me, pls don't dox me mr hacker Sup Forums

>reddit-tier memes

Gas yourself desu.

You have to go back to the fatherland

>This much Reddit spacing.

Yeah. You guys are totally the best at spotting shills. Just like in this image.

>SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR
>REDDIT IS NOT WELCOME HERE

pic related

>Reddit fags can't even spell "Sup Forums" correctly

1 post by this id

not a shill atall

>How to spot shills
Easy. Every Trumpnigger and Pepe post basically.

>donald trump circlejerk
you have to go back to fucking REDDIT

>Sup Forums will always stand by Donald J.Trump
Can you fuck off? I supported him since the primaries but I'm not happy about this. Even before he was elected, Sup Forums had some reservations.

>Most of /r/the_donald are Sup Forums crossposters so any anti /r/the_donald post is an affront at Sup Forums
No, we've always hated reddit. I've been here 10 years. Reddit is a shit hole and you need to go back.

Seriously, please leave. You don't belong here.

>How to spot shills
>Is a shill

You've come to the right place, friend. My grandfather was one of the chief military figures in developing the neutron bomb in the 50s and early 60s. He went to graduate school for nuclear physics, and they put him on as the military officer in charge of the project (I think we was either a Lt. Colonel or a full Colonel at the time, strangely enough as an armored officer). His team basically brought Cohen's theories to life as the first generation of high radiation/low yield thermonuclear devices. Basically, neutron bombs are useful because we can't just drop a hydrogen bomb on all of our problems. Sometimes you want to go nuclear to show your serious without going top shelf with a 10 megaton device. The neutron bomb solves this by lacking the tamper (usually made of non-reactive U-238) the regular hydrogen bomb does (obviously with other alterations I don't know about because I'm not a nuclear physics/don't have Q clearance with the DOE or TS/SCI with the DoD). The tamper reflects neutrons back into the reaction of a thermonuclear device causing the reaction to complete more, which means more energy -> a bigger explosion. Without a tamper, the reaction doesn't reach completion before being blown apart by the energy created, so radioactive isotopes are blown all over the fucking place. Basically, a neutron bomb is kind of like if a dirty bomb fucked a hydrogen bomb and they had a baby.

>
>

anyone claiming to be pro anti anything

and the post is most of the time lame and best of all, waste of their own time cuz
>we do it for free

you have to go back to plebbit.

n
o
w

non negotiable

This is what we deserve for letting Reddit in. It's our mistake and we will pay for it forever.

classic shill tactic; mix truth with disinformation.

Sup Forums has always been pro-assad

> SHILL- nu/pol/fagSpeak for...."I cannot accept the truth which you are trying to tell me. I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

>anyone who criticizes Trump is a shill
>anyone who is pro-assad is a shill
>we'll support Trump no matter how much he backflips
Top kek, /sg/ has been here longer than any of Trumpcucks. What Trump has just done goes against everything Sup Forums used to stand for before you newfags infested the place.
There is no election, there is no need to blindly defend him. This election showed us the average burger has a week long memory and there is zero chance any of them will remember this in 4 years.
Trump just did a major backflip on a major issue he campaigned against, in three short months, how can this not worry you?

Russia deserves some bombing anyway.

Saged.
Also:

enough said.

>Assad is the only hope those people have, theyll be eaten alive if he falls.
Who gives a shit? I hope they all die. I just don't want to pay for it.

Anyone that doesn't agree with my narrative is a shill. So what is it? If your integrity as a government/president is intact, why you're afraid of the opposition or any form of argument?

CHOCOLATE IS A NEW WHITE, BOIS, CHOCOLATE IS ANEW WHITE.